• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled In The Sand

mookster`

A few years ago I met a woman named Sherri online. Very nice girl but had a horsey type face and lived in Minnesota just outside of Minneapolis.

Her parents owned a cottage about two hours north of the city and they liked staying there for the summer so when I met them they invited me up there which I agreed to do.

Sherri had a daughter named Kimberly and we had chatted a few times online and we bonded more so than I did her mother. In fact her mother was flat out boring. So one day the three of us ventured out to one of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes which was on their property. The lake had a beach. Kimberly and I went swimming abut her mother decided to sit on the beach and read a book. After a swim we went back to the beach while Sherri was engrossed in her book. Kimberly then ran a finger across her mother's foot and she reacted quite noticeably.

I had always dreamed of a beach tickle and believe me this was the last person I wanted to do this to but the opportunity was so great so I plotted with Kimberly to bury her mother and tickle the daylights out of her. She thought it was a great idea so we pretended to play “Pirate” and began to dig a deep hole roughly five and a half feet long and two feet deep.

“Are you having fun?” Sherri quipped.

“A blast “I said

I told Kimberly “Arrrrgh, go to the boat matey and bring some rope (actually in the garage) to hoist this treasure up”

When Kimberly returned I grabbed Sherri from behind while Kimberly bound her wrists. She protested and began yelling for help but we picked her up and dropped her in the hole and covered her in sand quickly leaving only her head and feet sticking out of the mound.

"Uh, guys, this isn't very comfortable. And I can't move. Why don't you let me out of here" Sherri asked. She sounded a bit scared, because she saw us smirking like something was about to happen. Kimberly and I patted the sand down so it was firm. Sherri tried to struggle, but couldn't move.

"Oh, no, Sherri," I teased "We want you to stay right here buried in the sand."

" C'mon, let me out of here!" said Sherri.

" C'mon let's go have some fun!” said Kimberly

"You can't just leave me here!" said Sherri. "I'll get sunburned!"

"She has a point" I said "most of you is buried under the sand. But I didn't sound sorry.

“iI'LL GET SUNBURNED!” Sherri screamed.

“Relax Mom , we have some sun lotion here," said Kimberly grinning evilly. As she took the sunblock and placed some gently on her mother's face.” There, all protected now your face won't get sunburned!"

"But, Kimberly" I said in the most mocking tone I could manage, "her feet will get sunburned!"

"OK, take some sun lotion here," said Kimberly, grinning evilly. As she handed me the bottle and I began to spread some lotion on my fingertips.

"No, no, no! Don't touch my feet!" yelled Sherri, her eyes wide with fear.

I knelt down in front of Sherri's feet.”Why not Sherri?”We don't want your feet to burn."is there some reason why you don't want me to touch your feet?"

"Um, uh, no special reason," said Sherri, trying unconvincingly to sound nonchalant, but her voice quavering, "could you just let me out of here? Now?"

I began gently applying the lotion with my fingertips.

"NONONONONO!! HAHAHAHAHA!!" screamed Sherri, "Stop it! That tickles!"

"Ooooh, you're ticklish!" I teased, chuckling with pleasure. “Sucks for you and 'll just bet that's why you didn't want us to touch your feet."

"HAHAHAH STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA NONO HAHAHAHAHA!!" Sherri laughed, "that's enough! I can't stand having my feet tickled! Let me out of here!"

"Did you hear that?" I said grinning, "Your mom can't stand having her feet tickled. And she's completely at our mercy."

"Please!! Don't!" screamed Sherri..

"This is going to be so much fun I said grinning even more as I delicately applied more lotion with my fingertips.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! (gasp) DAMMIT!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!! (gasp) STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sherri was gulping desperately for air. She fought against the wide smile forming on her lips.

"Gee, Mom mocked Kimberly "you're smiling. You must be enjoying this. Hey, I think Mom needs some lotion on her other foot, too."

"NONONO THAT'S ENOUGH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOPPPP!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

Kimberly knelt down, took the bottle from me and began applying lotion to Sherri's other foot. while was desperately trying to kick free, but couldn't budge the wet, heavy sand.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! NO NO NO!!! HAHAHAHA!!! PLEEEEEASE DON'T!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Hey Mom” Kimberly asked “Are your toes ticklish?”

"NONONO TKimberlY!! ... HAHAHA!! (gasp) HAHAHAHA!! NOT MY TOES!! HAHAHAHA!!"

"Sherri I never noticed you had such high arches," I teased. and lightly traced the length of Sherri's arch with a fingernail.

"NOOOOO STOP IT!! (gasp) HAHAHAHAHHA!!! (gasp) NOT THAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Ooh,Sherri! Does that tickle? Don't you just hate it when I do that?" I taunted, slowly running her nail down Sherri's arch again.

"HAHA!! (gasp) HAHAHA! (gasp) DON'T (gasp) DO (gasp) THAT!!! HAHAHAH!!""AHAHA!!! (gasp) AHAHAHAHAHA!!! (gasp) STOPITTTTT!!! S HAHAHAHAHA!! NOW PLEASE STOPPPP!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

Sherri was shaking her head violently. Her hair was now matted in sweaty strands across her face. He lips were drawn back almost to her ears in a huge, involuntary grin.

“Watch this” Kimberly said “This little piggy went to market ... "and this little piggy stayed home..."

"NONO KiMBERLY !! HAHAHAHAHA!! NONO!!NOT THE PIGGIES!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! STOOOOP IT!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEEEASE!! GODDAMMIT!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! QUITIT!! HAHAHA!!"

"”This little piggy had roast beef”

"HELP ME!! HAHAHAHAH!!! (gasp) NONONO!!! HAHAHAHHAHA!!! PLEEEEEASE STOP!!! HAHAHAHA!!!" Sherri's s head was thrown back, her neck muscles straining, her mouth open with laughter. Tears ran down her cheeks.

"This little piggy had none”

"NONONONO!!! N HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

“And this little piggy went wee wee wee wee wee all the way home” Kimberly teased as she danced her fingers all over Sherri's foot.

"HAHAHAHA!! STOPPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! DAMMIT!! NONONO
!!!!"HAHAHAHA!! (gasp) NONONONOTMYTOES!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! CUTITOUT!!! HAHAHAHA!!! PLEEEASESTOP!!! (gasp) HAHAHAHA!!!"

"What was that thing you did with your fingernails? Was it like this?" Kimberly asked as she slowly ran her fingernail up Sherri's arch as I had done.

"GODDAMMIT!!! HAHAHAHA!!! (gasp) NOT THAATTT!! (gasp) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Such a racket you're making, Mom. And I'm barely even touching you," Kimberly teased, tracing Sherri's arch back in the other direction.

"PLEEEEEASE (gasp) STOPIT!!! (gasp) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (gasp) DAMMIT SKIMBERLY I'M GROUNDING YOUR ASS!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sherri was still trying to move the sand, but couldn't move a thing especially with her hands tied.

"Sherri it's for your own good that we're protecting your feet from sunburn," , "It just sucks for you that you're extremely ticklish!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! ICANTSTANDIT!!! (gasp) STOPPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"You know, Sherri," I said, "I'm beginning to think you don't like being tickled. In fact, I think you really hate being tickled..

"HAHAHAHA!!! THATSENOUGH!!! YOU GUYS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! STO[ TICKLING MY FEET!!! HAHAHA!!"

“Hey, what's going on out here”? A voice said. It was Sherri's mother.

I expected to be sent packing back to Florida so since I was dead I told her the truth that her granddaughter and I buried her daughter in the sand and were tickle torturing the living hell out of her.

“MOM, LET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE, MAKE THEM STOP!!”Sherri screamed.

But to my surprise her mother knelt down at Sherri's defenseless feet sticking out of the mound of sand and began running er finger up and down the soles of her feet.

"NOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! STOPPITTTT!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! NO MORE!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!"

"Having fun, Sherri?" teased her mother ",'cause this sure looks like fun!"

"Hey, guys!" Kimberly shouted. It was her Uncle Joe and Aunt Jaime along with her cousin Jeff walking along the beach

"Kimmy!" said Joey.

"Hey, there, Kimberly!" said Jeff

"Hey, Kimmy, where's Sherri?" asked Jamie.

Kimberly then pointed to where Sherri was buried and I was standing watching her mother tickle Sherri';s feet and trying to hide a very huge hard on in the process.

"HAHAHAHA!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY MOM!! HAHAHAHA!!! LETMEGOMOOKS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

"Hey this was genius, Kimberly" said Jaime, "did you guys know she was so ticklish?"

Kimberly nodded she did

One day here when Sherri and I were little one day I got really mad at Sherri she'd sit on Sherri's legs and tickle her feet and she would just go ballistic." Remember that Sherri?” Jaime taunted.

"JAIME! STOP!! HAHAHA!!! NO MORE!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! QUIT IT!!! HAHAHA!!"

"One day a few years ago" said Jaime , "She overheard her me telling a friend of mine a secret and she began blabbing it to everybody and I was so embarrassed that I was near tears so I sat on her and tickled her until she peed herself.

“NONONO JAIME I HAVE TO GO RIGHT NOW LET ME OUTTA HERE PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Sherri's mother moved out of the way with Jaime at her right foot and Jeff at her left “Kootchie Kootchie Koo” Jaime said.

"HAHAHAHA!! THATSENOUGH!!! HAHAHAHA!!! CUTITOUTTT!! I”M GONNA PEE MYSELF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”"

"wOW she's really* ticklish," said Jeff, smiling.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! DAMMIT STOPPP!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! QUITITTTT!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

"And she just absolutely hates every second of this. Such lovely, sweet revenge," said Jaime smirking. "It's so funny even Sherri's laughing about it," Jaime chuckled and grinned wickedly at her sister "aren't you, Sherri?"

"HAHAHA!!! (gasp) HAHAHAHA!! (gasp) STOPPPP ITTTTT!! HAHAHAHAHA!! IT'S NOT FUNNY DAMMIT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Oh, but it's very funny, Sherri for us*\, not for you*" said her mother. "and we're not going to stop until you straighten up and fly right. I am sick of you mooching off of us, you need to go find a job and get on your own." She looked at me and told me al about her laziness and I was listening so intently that I didn't hear poor Sherri announce that she had peed herself.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP IT!!! I PROMISE!!! HAHAHAHA!!! NOW STOP!!! HAHAHAHA!!"

"Sorry, Sherri," said her mother. "I'm not convinced yet." said Jaime, "Kootchie kootchie koo!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!! (gasp) QUITIT!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I PROMISE!!! HAHAHAHA!! I REALLYYY PROMISE!!! AHAHAHAHAHA STOPPP!!"

"Your promises are not very convincing, Sherri" said Jaime "we'll just keep tickling your feet until you sound sincere."

"NONONO!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! ICANTTAKEANYMORE!!! (gasp) HAHAHAHAHA!!! I REALLYY REALLLYY PROMISE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

“Hey, I said. “Why not give your husband a turn” I said grinning evilly.

“No” Joe said. I am having way too much fun just watching

"HAHAHAHA!! (gasp) HAHAH!! (gasp) STOPPP!! (gasp) HAHAHAHA"HAHAHAHA!!! STOPITYOUGUYS!!! NONONO!!! HAHAHA!!!DAMMIT!!

There;s something I really want to do to her before we let her out” I said. Taking the peanut butter and jelly sandwich Sally made for us for lunch I began smearing the peanut butter and jelly all over Sherri's feet and kneeling down I began to lick the gooey food off her feet with my tongue.

HAHAHAHA!!OHMYGOD !!! NOT THAT!! HAHAHAHA!!! STOPPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”STOP (gasp)BEFOREIGO MADHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I got off on it so much I ejaculated right into my bathing suit as I finished licking her feet. “I think she's had enough guys.” Jaime wanted to torture her some more but it was clear Sherri was about to lose it mentally so we all decided to dig her out.

Sherri was sweaty and shaking and smelled like urine as she had peed herself at least twice and stormed away back to the cottage after we untied her wrists and locked herself in a bedroom for the rest of the trip. Her folks had to drive me to the airport with her mother thanking me for te lesson I taught her daughter. I still keep in contact with her family but for Sherri, she wants nothing to do with me even if it was the “funniest” day of her life!!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back