• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled to an orgasm?

xK2x

My girlfriend and I have been experimenting with different things, and we were curious if anyone has anything to say on being tickled to an orgasm?

I know personally, I get incredibly horny when being tickled, but I always require other stimulation to finish.

Does anyone else have anything to say?

Well, personally, stimulation around the genitals can suffice. And it depends on the level of orgasm you're talking about achieving. Intense orgasm may require direct stimulation, but tickling during orgasm (or after for that matter) can also enhance the situation. Just my two cents.

I've definately been tickled to an orgasm and so has my girlfriend! It's an awesome feeling!

Not very long ago, it worked absolutely effortlessly (albeit accidentally) although it was a bit awkward:

(1.) I massaged her nipples with a small paint brush while inhaling ice cold champagne from her (very ticklish) navel. She was pretty hysterical. Screaming!

(2.) The abrupt conclusion: basting her pubes with a medium paint brush while tickling her deep navel with a Q-Tip. Then I promptly slid a feather boa over her breasts--and, boom, that was that. I presumed that she'd be good for a few more rounds. I mean, which of the tickling applications was the real catalyst for her orgasm? Rapidly switching "tools", I was deluged with sweat (even though the air conditioner was pumped-up to Full Blast).

She insisted that we should "limit that torment to once a week, you name the night." This whole thing transpired only three evenings ago. But guess what? We're back at it tomorrow! She's quite pretty (intensely cute) and, for whatever nebulous reason, I thought tickling may be a hard sell. But she has yielded to it though I'm really afraid of abusing the privilege. Earlier today, she was tanning in the back yard--wearing a brownish yarn string bikini--and I was seriously "obsessing". I just recurrently think about it...over and over...

Last edited:
Yes....

I can be tickled to orgasm, depending on the skill of my lover / LER. What I KNOW first hand (or foot) is that tickling enhances orgasm for me, and Fuckling (Tickle while you make love) always makes me cum.

I guy i met recently gave me the term "fuckling".... love it!

Hope this helps, Lea

personally

I have never been tickled to orgasm. I know it makes me really hot and wet but never been with anyone who was into tickling so much they wanted to try but that is ok I will hehe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back