• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickled twice this week!

xticklefanx

TMF Expert
wow i haven't posted here in a long time! i had two tickling incidents this week.

the first one i was staying over at my friends house for the night seeing as i didn't have work then next morning and was going to do some job hunting in her town(we live in diff towns) and figured it'd be easier then going all the way home. so anyway the next morning she had class while i stayed at her house. when she got back i was still passed out. now, if i dont have to be up right away it takes the jaws of life to get me out of bed and that is no exaggeration so she crawls back into the bed and says "katieee wake uuuuuuuup" i respond with "mrrrrrr" and throw my head under the pillow. "katie seriously, get up you have to go job hunting." she said and i replied "goo...awayyyy" so she said "katie you leave me no choice.." "Wha-" before i could answer she immediately attacked my sides. i let out a piercing scream because i was totally caught off guard. i started bursting out laughing yelling "stopahaahaaaa!" kicking and trying to buck her off. "are you going to get up?" she asked. "no." i replied smugly. "okay then" she said and continued her tickle attack. she got my knees, sides, ribs and my most ticklish spot, my neck. "K-K-KRYSTALLLLL STOPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OK IM UP IM UP!" now this lasted about 2 minutes finally she got off me and i unwillingly crawled out of her bed hahaha. - this was on tuesday

saturday
i was at a church event. my friend chris who is a few years older than i( hes 27, im 20) and i have quite the crush on him. hes totally adorble cute tall funn and hes kinda in a semi famous band(they're sorta known in the new england area) anyway i got to the party and was standing by the edge of the pool. i i didn't wanna go in right away because the water was cold, well chris thought it would be hilarious to pick me up and toss me in. i was not amused haha so anyway after that im laying on the raft floating around and chris was trying to tip me over but i was holding on tightly, when my friend yelles "chris, she's ticklish!" haaha i was like "HEATHER! SHHH!" and she just smiled at me. before i could swim away i felt chris's arms wrap around my sides and start tickling me like crazy. "chriiiiissssaahahahah stopahahaha! nott ffffaairrrhahahaha!" after a minute of that i finally fell off the raft and admitted defeat. hahaha.

:)

Thanks for sharing.

Maybe how ticklish you are will get better known among your friends, and you will have ample stories to write.:cool2:

Awesome. I love playful tickling incidents like that. Thanks so much for sharing them.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back