• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled wearing a collar?

Bdsmtickler

TMF Poster
Has anybody any experience or thoughts about a lee wearing a collar while being tickled?

The collar would not be part of the restraints, purely decorative. And obviously there should no rings on the back of it (assuming the lee is face up) and it should be padded.

Would it be too uncomfortable, distracting or are there any safety issues apart from the ones mentioned?

Thanks!

It's standard in some D/s scenes. I've worn one. I've never had any difficulties comfort wise or breathing wise.

Susan had a thing for collars, and they can be very compelling, visually.

I could see how that would be something of a turn on, but I have never worn one myself(only seen women in dance clubs and strip clubs wear them, they look good) but like Des said,it wasn`t uncomfortable and thats what I would look for myself

As long as you can breathe while wearing it, it should be fine. I like the look of them, myself.

Collars are super cute. My wife has a collar, with matching purple and black wrist and ankle cuffs.

I once incorporated the ring on the collar into a lotus position tie so that I could tickle her tummy and feet and get to see her face for the adorable reactions :)

From our experience, a decent collar doesn't impair breathing at all. The only downside in this particular tie was that eventually her back became uncomfortable.

My playdates wear them. Its erotic and highly symbolic on a deep psychological level...

...that, and they dig the pretty, shiny baubles.

Yup, collars are very alluring and seductive. Never tried it before but wonder what it would be like to be attached to another lee by way of collars and loose chain between them during a session. Interesting thought :)

Never tried it before but wonder what it would be like to be attached to another lee by way of collars and loose chain between them during a session.

Sounds like an ideal way to smash your heads together while thrashing around.

I put a collar on my wife and other women I tie up and tickle sometimes. Usually it's just for looks, but sometimes it servers a bondage purpose as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back