• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleDr.com AKA "tickle innocent ticklish gf"

Status
Not open for further replies.

biddlybong

This studio is legitimately tricking and manipulating girls into being in tickle torture videos.

They post adverts on instagram inviting them to participate in a paid "stress test" for a scientific study. The lady who appears in the videos tickling the girls and also as one of the ones being tickled is one of the owners of the studio - her name is Jeanneth; she recruits the girls and claims to work for a website called www.thesciencetv.com.

They get them to sign a consent form agreeing to an unspecified stress test which at no point explains that they will be making any kind of BDSM or tickle torture fetish video.

Only after the "test" is done, they make them sign the model release form which reveals the true intentions of the producer. By that point I expect they are so desperate to get paid and leave they just sign it to end the whole ordeal.

Definitely shady as fuck

This studio is legitimately tricking and manipulating girls into being in tickle torture videos.

They post adverts on instagram inviting them to participate in a paid "stress test" for a scientific study. The lady who appears in the videos tickling the girls and also as one of the ones being tickled is one of the owners of the studio - her name is Jeanneth; she recruits the girls and claims to work for a website called www.thesciencetv.com.

They get them to sign a consent form agreeing to an unspecified stress test which at no point explains that they will be making any kind of BDSM or tickle torture fetish video.

Only after the "test" is done, they make them sign the model release form which reveals the true intentions of the producer. By that point I expect they are so desperate to get paid and leave they just sign it to end the whole ordeal.

Definitely shady as fuck

You set up a TMF account just to express your outrage at this sham website, that pretends it's "tricking" women into making fetish vids?

Okay.

Seems pretty scripted to me tbh. Especially with the way their synopses are worded, it just sounds like someone's fantasy

Who knows if what they're doing is real or not. The problem is that they are definitely not denying it.

What scares me about this is that outside of adult videos, there have definitely been some criminally minded people who have used contracts to violate people's human rights, and they weren't all prosecuted. At least not immediately.

All we know is that they are NOT denying the validity of their claim to be exploiting young women.

Whether they stand by their story because it sells videos or because it's really true, it's just not worth it to me.

I think that it was Tickling Paradise who infamously sold a tickling video labeled as "Non-Consensual". I remember a debate took place between people on Tickle Theater about non-consensual tickling being wrong and that selling a video under the pretense of it being truly non-consensual was wrong.

In the end, the general consensus of people who said that they saw it was that it was just a scripted video like all of their others, and the idea of it being real was preposterous.

But in the same vein, Tickle Dr.'s uses a similar sales gimmick, to appeal to people who at least like or aren't bothered by the CONCEPT of something wrong, like exploiting desperate people in poor countries with contracts.

For several reasons, there's no way for us to know if they're really doing what they claim to be doing. Only law enforcement could determine this with an investigation if it seemed necessary.

Either way, I personally think that they're not the best store to have as a banner on this community's page. Having their store as a banner makes ALL of us look a certain way to visitors who don't know anybody with a tickling fetish. Their store doesn't represent all of our intentions.

But the owner of the TMF needs to fund the cost of the domain space for this site. There aren't a lot of people lining up to help with that. Unless I'm mistaken, as long as they're paying for the ad here, the studio "Tickle Dr." is part of the reason we can even have this conversation right now.

I sure wouldn't mind TMF Jeff confirming that those people weren't doing anything wrong to the best of his knowledge. But I imagine that he may have a contractual agreement with the store to not talk about the nature of their business, as in addition to interfering with sales, disclosure may violate an agreement between them and could be grounds for litigation.

The really shady thing about this to me is that maybe their business BENEFITS from people thinking that it's real.

Once again, some stores aren't the best poster for this community, or the best influence.

But technically we're using this site to complain about the people PROVIDING this site as a platform for us to complain.

If someone really don't trust this site's owner or the people they do business with, they should just not use the site. That's what seems fair to me.

Last edited:
The most eye rolly thing about that preview video was that a person who's first language is clearly english (not spanish) kept screaming por favor while being tickled. Give me a break.

Same thing came up when Paradise Vision was doing videos and some cried it was real. It's a gimmick, not real.
But it is 2023, pitch fork away!

I remember that. Started out as Tickleslaves.com, years ago. Fellow would get these women as models for a bondage shoot, sign a release form, and after they're secured, he would tickle the daylights out of them. He had tricked several women this way, till some united and they brought a suit against him. There was an article in the local paper about it, the writer referring to the women as hookers. Thought that was rude.
Never heard about the trial, or what the outcome was, but suddenly, Tickling Paradise had the whole catalog, and that original fellow never popped up online like that again.
I did buy one video that got the best reviews, it went on for a while, but she really started getting pissed about 2/3rds the way through, and the clown still wouldn't stop.
The first half was fun, annoyed but she was light-hearted about it at first, but I agree, non consensual isn't fun.

You know what, I think OP has a point. If this was just an "in-character" gimmick page for that production outlet, I'd never give it a second though. But this spends an inordinate amount of time trying to "legitimize" itself and, more tellingly, plasters "It's not fetish it's not fetish!" -the calling card for fetish shit- like twice on the page and a few more times in the video; you know, to make it really clear it's "not fetish!". I can't see this actually fooling anyone, but yeah, it really does look like someone is actually trying to solicit "real reaction!" videos.

Who knows if what they're doing is real or not. The problem is that they are definitely not denying it.

What scares me about this is that outside of adult videos, there have definitely been some criminally minded people who have used contracts to violate people's human rights, and they weren't all prosecuted. At least not immediately.

All we know is that they are NOT denying the validity of their claim to be exploiting young women.

Whether they stand by their story because it sells videos or because it's really true, it's just not worth it to me.

I think that it was Tickling Paradise who infamously sold a tickling video labeled as "Non-Consensual". I remember a debate took place between people on Tickle Theater about non-consensual tickling being wrong and that selling a video under the pretense of it being truly non-consensual was wrong.

In the end, the general consensus of people who said that they saw it was that it was just a scripted video like all of their others, and the idea of it being real was preposterous.

But in the same vein, Tickle Dr.'s uses a similar sales gimmick, to appeal to people who at least like or aren't bothered by the CONCEPT of something wrong, like exploiting desperate people in poor countries with contracts.

For several reasons, there's no way for us to know if they're really doing what they claim to be doing. Only law enforcement could determine this with an investigation if it seemed necessary.

Either way, I personally think that they're not the best store to have as a banner on this community's page. Having their store as a banner makes ALL of us look a certain way to visitors who don't know anybody with a tickling fetish. Their store doesn't represent all of our intentions.

But the owner of the TMF needs to fund the cost of the domain space for this site. There aren't a lot of people lining up to help with that. Unless I'm mistaken, as long as they're paying for the ad here, the studio "Tickle Dr." is part of the reason we can even have this conversation right now.

I sure wouldn't mind TMF Jeff confirming that those people weren't doing anything wrong to the best of his knowledge. But I imagine that he may have a contractual agreement with the store to not talk about the nature of their business, as in addition to interfering with sales, disclosure may violate an agreement between them and could be grounds for litigation.

The really shady thing about this to me is that maybe their business BENEFITS from people thinking that it's real.

Once again, some stores aren't the best poster for this community, or the best influence.

But technically we're using this site to complain about the people PROVIDING this site as a platform for us to complain.

If someone really don't trust this site's owner or the people they do business with, they should just not use the site. That's what seems fair to me.

The folks who run this site would never promote anything that was genuinely non-consensual. That being said, the fantasy of non-consensual activity is a big deal to some people. As long as they're not actually harassing the normies, no harm's done.

Last edited:
I know they are doing what they say they are doing because I personally know one of their victims.

The whole thing is set up under the context of a legit medical study - they tell the girls they will use unspecified techniques such as bugs, tickling and sounds to cause reactions of desperation for the purposes of scientific research.

At no point are they told the videos are for the fetish market. They are only made to sign a model release form after they've finished shooting the video.

I know they are doing what they say they are doing because I personally know one of their victims.

The whole thing is set up under the context of a legit medical study - they tell the girls they will use unspecified techniques such as bugs, tickling and sounds to cause reactions of desperation for the purposes of scientific research.

At no point are they told the videos are for the fetish market. They are only made to sign a model release form after they've finished shooting the video.

Okay, so where does this all take place? I'm curious what the laws are there, if it's not in the US. And, if your friend was coerced into signing a model release (depending on what country this happened in) it may not be enforceable. Has she gone to the authorities?

Okay, so where does this all take place? I'm curious what the laws are there, if it's not in the US. And, if your friend was coerced into signing a model release (depending on what country this happened in) it may not be enforceable. Has she gone to the authorities?

They are based in Quito, Ecuador.

The studio made her sign a contract absolving themselves of any wrongdoing in exchange for them not publishing her video and I don't know if she would contact the authorities.

A lot of people including myself have already filed reports about these concerns to Clips4sale out of the belief that they were being serious and really exploiting people. I know this because in December 2020, I left my report, and Clips4sale got back to me saying that I wasn't the first person to leave a complaint about this store's business practices.

It's definitely not impossible that they're actually going to extremely poor countries to exploit people in oppressive regimes and financial crisis. They claim to find women all over South and Central America. People in countries like Venezuela are actually dying because almost nobody can afford medical treatment due to the rest of the world cutting off all trade with them for their resources, tanking the value of their dollar. A legitimate month's salary for most there is less than $20.00. People mostly commit crimes to get by.

It wouldn't be hard to pressure someone's peers and family there to have someone sign a contract to earn some cash for their family member's health or to buy some food. So their story isn't entirely unlikely.

But Clips4sale has apparently seen no clear legal reason to remove their store from the site yet. Who knows why. What they're doing, if it's true, is a lawsuit just waiting to happen. But you have to consider whether or not the contract is fraudulent and whether or not it can be proven that these women were pressured to sign it. I'm sure that Clips4sale has lawyers advising them how to handle matters like this.

But you really shouldn't be talking to us, you should be talking a good contract lawyer who can examine a copy of the contract and will fight the case in exchange for some of the damages as pay for their work.

They are based in Quito, Ecuador.

The studio made her sign a contract absolving themselves of any wrongdoing in exchange for them not publishing her video and I don't know if she would contact the authorities.

This is a substantially different circumstance than signing a model release.
To quote one of my favorite TV shows, "Your story don't get any less strange, the more of it you tell".

This is a substantially different circumstance than signing a model release.
To quote one of my favorite TV shows, "Your story don't get any less strange, the more of it you tell".

This was not the original model release contract. This was something that was arranged afterwards to keep her quiet.

You set up a TMF account just to express your outrage at this sham website, that pretends it's "tricking" women into making fetish vids?

Okay.

I find this odd as well. I don't know if I believe anything this person says.

It's definitely not impossible that they're actually going to extremely poor countries to exploit people in oppressive regimes and financial crisis. They claim to find women all over South and Central America. People in countries like Venezuela are actually dying because almost nobody can afford medical treatment due to the rest of the world cutting off all trade with them for their resources, tanking the value of their dollar. A legitimate month's salary for most there is less than $20.00. People mostly commit crimes to get by.

Yeah, but most of their models seem to be in good shape. Many have their nails done; they don't seem to be malnourished; and their teeth seem to be in good shape. These things are unusual for extreme poverty.

That kind of contract is essentially what the guys on Impractical Jokers and Candid Camera have people sign after pranking them in order to show it on tv and avoid legal problems.

But forcing people to sign a waiver, under duress of physical torture, obviously isn't legal. That's no longer a civil matter, it's grounds for criminal investigation.

If all of this is true, and they're not the only one to have been affected by it, by tracking down all of the young women this company did this to, you'd have a good chance of convicting them of coercion and a filing a class action lawsuit for damages.

I don't know what women's rights are like in the countries that these events took place, but if other victims from different countries who have done "business" with them had a similar experience, those accusations would be enough for an indictment at least.

If you have no way of locating the other victims, police could find them through the studio's records in an investigation. But you have to at least press charges first.

This was not the original model release contract. This was something that was arranged afterwards to keep her quiet.

So, they make their models sign a consent form that doesn't go into what's really happening,
then, after being victimized, they sign a model release in order to get paid;
and then a contract to "keep them quiet" so they wouldn't sell the video.
So, they paid her, but couldn't sell the video.
If they were all that shady, why bother?

It just doesn't make sense.
The truth is simple to tell; untruths involve a lot more work.

So, they make their models sign a consent form that doesn't go into what's really happening,
then, after being victimized, they sign a model release in order to get paid;
and then a contract to "keep them quiet" so they wouldn't sell the video.
So, they paid her, but couldn't sell the video.
If they were all that shady, why bother?

It just doesn't make sense.
The truth is simple to tell; untruths involve a lot more work.

The first part is correct however the contract to keep her quiet was only because she discovered that she had been manipulated into being in a fetish video and contacted the producer to express her anger.

I noticed a post on this forum from last year that had speculated about the idea that this studio could potentially be operating in a bit of a legal grey area and actually doing all the things they write about. I am not saying they have done this with every girl on the site, I only know what I have been told.

I would not be very shocked. I have seen some things here that terrify me, and this is just one more.

The first part is correct however the contract to keep her quiet was only because she discovered that she had been manipulated into being in a fetish video and contacted the producer to express her anger.

I noticed a post on this forum from last year that had speculated about the idea that this studio could potentially be operating in a bit of a legal grey area and actually doing all the things they write about. I am not saying they have done this with every girl on the site, I only know what I have been told.

Nah...

The site is too amateurish to be taken seriously - stock images presented without even clearing the stock titles, video footage stolen from other sources, and an obvious fetish clip that no one could be mistaken about.

A "producer" who sets up 3 levels of documentation to supposedly shield themselves from prosecution wouldn't be so slipshod about their website.

They're pitching the "They're fooling real girls into doing this, and forcing/tricking them with paperwork" angle, in order to attract the people that are obsessed with the idea of preying on unsuspecting vanilla girls. The idea is quite unsavory, but I just don't think that's what's really going on here.

A question.
You wrote that "they tell the girls they will use unspecified techniques such as bugs, TICKLING and sounds, etc to cause reactions of desperation for the purposes of scientific research". Therefore, you confirm the girls know that they will be recorded with UNSPECIFIED techniques, including - among many other things - TICKLING, and the girls know that they want to stress them and to record their desperation...

Then, you wrote, "these girls are invited to sign a model release form..." that authorizes the distribution of the video worldwide. You also confirm that they don't force you to sign.

Then, what in your opinion is the problem? You wrote: "At no point are they told the videos are for the fetish market". Is this the problem??? Just to understand what you are complaining about: the problem is that they don't specify that this research will be distributed also into the adult market?

You also wrote that you knew a girl that participated in this. Are you angry with them because they didn't specify to her that the video would also be distributed also in the fetish market and not only in science TV channels? ... Or is it because she suffered too much being tickled?
Just to understand...

This situation isn't a lot different than the one from that "Tickled" documentary years back.

They're manipulating people into making fetish videos for them and having them sign agreements so that compensation for it and a waiver will discourage them from speaking about the actual crimes that allegedly took place. In this case, the crime would be coercion.

Unless anybody here is a lawyer who is familiar with laws regarding distribution of videos shot for scientific research, nobody can say whether or not selling the videos violates any laws. We can only guess.

My uneducated opinion on this is that since they've volunteered to be test subjects and not patients, maybe the "doctors" can't violate a Hippocratic oath by sharing videos of their tests online, for profit or not.

That's literally what TLC did with videos of surgery patients in the past. It probably wouldn't matter if you sold the videos for entertainment purposes on tv or for download on the internet.

It's in poor taste, but it's their property.

If someone has you sign a waiver to be recorded, you should probably not trust your right to privacy to be respected any more than you trust the person.

But you can't legally pressure someone to sign a contract to keep quiet, especially not by physically torturing them, like the OP says was the case of this woman.

Biddlybong, do you know this young woman because you heard her story and just contacted her, or do you know her personally? And did you set up an account to bring this to people's attention on this forum? If so, why? If this woman signed an agreement while being tortured, it's void. Just tell her to go the police. If she signed an agreement willfully, I don't know what to say.

If you just wanted people to stop supporting the store by making the point that the videos are made illegally, I think that your story will hopefully deter their past customers from continuing to buy their videos.

But you'd really be better off going to a news station or website to tell this story to. From the looks of things, unless you provide proof that the victim said this, most people here aren't going to do much for you but pick your story apart. Either way, this young woman is the only one who has the power to take those accusations to the police.

It's time to do more than call that store shady, it's time to get some help to press charges.

Last edited:
This situation isn't a lot different than the one from that "Tickled" documentary years back.

They're manipulating people into making fetish videos for them and having them sign agreements so that compensation for it and a waiver will discourage them from speaking about the actual crimes that allegedly took place. In this case, the crime would be coercion.

Unless anybody here is a lawyer who is familiar with laws regarding distribution of videos shot for scientific research, nobody can say whether or not selling the videos violates any laws. We can only guess.
My uneducated opinion on this is that since they've volunteered to be test subjects and not patients, maybe the "doctors" can't violate a Hippocratic oath by sharing videos of their tests online, for profit or not.
That's literally what TLC did with videos of surgery patients in the past. It probably wouldn't matter if you sold the videos for entertainment purposes on tv or for download on the internet.
It's in poor taste, but it's their property.
If someone has you sign a waiver to be recorded, you should probably not trust your right to privacy to be respected any more than you trust the person.
But you can't legally pressure someone to sign a contract to keep quiet, especially not by physically torturing them, like the OP says was the case of this woman.
Biddlybong, do you know this young woman because you heard her story and just contacted her, or do you know her personally? And did you set up an account to bring this to people's attention on this forum? If so, why? If this woman signed an agreement while being tortured, it's void. Just tell her to go the police. If she signed an agreement willfully, I don't know what to say.
If you just wanted people to stop supporting the store by making the point that the videos are made illegally, I think that your story will hopefully deter their past customers from continuing to buy their videos.
But you'd really be better off going to a news station or website to tell this story to. From the looks of things, unless you provide proof that the victim said this, most people here aren't going to do much for you but pick your story apart. Either way, this young woman is the only one who has the power to take those accusations to the police.

It's time to do more than call that store shady, it's time to get some help to press charges.

I agree with you!
If someone is forced to sign a document or forced to participate in something, then of course it is a crime. Of course.

But this is not the case. Biddlybong wrote that: "they tell the girls they will use unspecified techniques such as bugs, TICKLING and sounds, etc to cause reactions of desperation for the purposes of scientific research".

I have read it 3 times, he really wrote "they tell the girls"!!! This means the girl knew she would be "tortured" (maybe not sure if with tickling, or bugs or sounds).

He (not me) said that the girl was informed that they would try to scare her with BUGS (!) and many other things, including TICKLING...

And the girl decided to participate... Then Biddlybong told us she signed the model release form, without any coercion, that authorizes the distribution of the video (and it's obvious, if not, the different distributors will never accept the video). Did she sign before or after?? It doesn't matter, because in any case she signed without any coercion.

Then he told us that AFTER that (after the model release form was signed!) these 2 girls (the participant and the producer) signed another contract... What this 2nd contract contains, we don't know and why the participant signed it? It's a mystery! He said that is "to keep her quiet", then why, after some days, the participant signs a new document "to stay quiet"?
But in any case, it is not really important in my uneducated opinion, because the fact is that these 2 girls meet AGAIN to sign another document, again without any coercion...

What Biddlybong also repeated is that this company does not tell the participants that these videos will be distributed into the fetish market. It seems that this company only told them that these videos would be sold worldwide (model release form), without specifying the "fetish market". Also, they don't tell exactly which techniques will be used to cause desperation, they "only" tell them they will be tortured
(maybe with bugs! :shock: :dancingmonster: :bugeyed:

And in my inexperienced opinion, this may be immoral, but not a crime.

I have seen the video of "May didn't know she will be tickled" and it is evident that May had no idea that she would be tickled... but also in the first minutes of the video they told her in front of the camera that she would be "distressed and tormented with unspecified painful but not dangerous techniques", and the girl accepted.

In any case, considering that Biddlybong said he knew the participant, he can just ask her for those 2 documents she has signed and post them here (perhaps covering the names of the 2 girls)... it's simple!

PD and yes Iggy pop, these girls don't seem malnourished, perhaps "a little reckless", but not extremely poor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back