• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleDr.com AKA "tickle innocent ticklish gf"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you!
If someone is forced to sign a document or forced to participate in something, then of course it is a crime. Of course.

But this is not the case. Biddlybong wrote that: "they tell the girls they will use unspecified techniques such as bugs, TICKLING and sounds, etc to cause reactions of desperation for the purposes of scientific research".

I have read it 3 times, he really wrote "they tell the girls"!!! This means the girl knew she would be "tortured" (maybe not sure if with tickling, or bugs or sounds).

He (not me) said that the girl was informed that they would try to scare her with BUGS (!) and many other things, including TICKLING...

And the girl decided to participate... Then Biddlybong told us she signed the model release form, without any coercion, that authorizes the distribution of the video (and it's obvious, if not, the different distributors will never accept the video). Did she sign before or after?? It doesn't matter, because in any case she signed without any coercion.

Then he told us that AFTER that (after the model release form was signed!) these 2 girls (the participant and the producer) signed another contract... What this 2nd contract contains, we don't know and why the participant signed it? It's a mystery! He said that is "to keep her quiet", then why, after some days, the participant signs a new document "to stay quiet"?
But in any case, it is not really important in my uneducated opinion, because the fact is that these 2 girls meet AGAIN to sign another document, again without any coercion...

What Biddlybong also repeated is that this company does not tell the participants that these videos will be distributed into the fetish market. It seems that this company only told them that these videos would be sold worldwide (model release form), without specifying the "fetish market". Also, they don't tell exactly which techniques will be used to cause desperation, they "only" tell them they will be tortured
(maybe with bugs! :shock: :dancingmonster: :bugeyed:

And in my inexperienced opinion, this may be immoral, but not a crime.

I have seen the video of "May didn't know she will be tickled" and it is evident that May had no idea that she would be tickled... but also in the first minutes of the video they told her in front of the camera that she would be "distressed and tormented with unspecified painful but not dangerous techniques", and the girl accepted.

In any case, considering that Biddlybong said he knew the participant, he can just ask her for those 2 documents she has signed and post them here (perhaps covering the names of the 2 girls)... it's simple!

PD and yes Iggy pop, these girls don't seem malnourished, perhaps "a little reckless", but not extremely poor...

The way you write bares a striking resemblance to the descriptions on TickleDr and the fact that you are defending their activities so much makes me wonder if it's you?

Tricking girls into believing they are participating in a clinical trial for medical science when in fact you are producing fetish videos is wrong. No amount of "it's a real clinical trial" and "it's not fetish" changes the fact that you're manipulating these women into being sexually abused.

The way you write bares a striking resemblance to the descriptions on TickleDr and the fact that you are defending their activities so much makes me wonder if it's you?

Tricking girls into believing they are participating in a clinical trial for medical science when in fact you are producing fetish videos is wrong. No amount of "it's a real clinical trial" and "it's not fetish" changes the fact that you're manipulating these women into being sexually abused.

Acutally, the way you write is more in alignment with the style of the producers, which lends more credence to the theory that this is an attempt to generate interest (through pearl-clutching "Oh my god, they're making non-consensual videos of "vanilla" girls! Won't someone do something about this??" statements) and attract the kind of people who are very much into that sort of thing.

I've concluded that this thread is a waste of time, but I don't appreciate seeing people get slandered. BiddlyBong, The Tickling Media Forum account for the studio "TickleDr." is called "CustomTKvideos", created in April 2020. "Tickle my girlf" has had an account here for almost 9 years. You created your account less than a week ago. If anybody is here specifically to post either support or rumors against that store, it would be more reasonable to suspect you.

Plenty of people already don't like that store, but if you're just going to make farcical accusations against people who don't agree with you, your comments probably aren't going to be welcome here after a while.

They're probably both fake accounts (one just an old one) of the company founder being used to stir up controversy as was said above.

Also are we going to ignore the fact that one of the girls that does the tickling also plays the role of the ticklees (one of the one who had NO idea what she was in for!) in a couple of the videos? So either one of these girls that was tricked/coerced into doing these videos was like "oh sure, happy to stay on as a tickler", or they're bullshit.

They're probably both fake accounts (one just an old one) of the company founder being used to stir up controversy as was said above.

Also are we going to ignore the fact that one of the girls that does the tickling also plays the role of the ticklees (one of the one who had NO idea what she was in for!) in a couple of the videos? So either one of these girls that was tricked/coerced into doing these videos was like "oh sure, happy to stay on as a tickler", or they're bullshit.

That's Jeanneth. She runs the studio with her husband and recruits the girls.

I'm closing this thread because the accusations sound like complete nonsense to me. If the OP (who joined the forum apparently just to make these wild accusations) has ANY evidence, they can contact me directly with it.

But so far all we're hearing are descriptions of things they've allegedly seen, which to me sound less like reality and more like an episode of Law and Order to be completely frank. I suspect someone saw the fetish site about science, became confused and alarmed, and started making up new elements to convince other people to believe the scenario that they think they've figured out.

I don't believe there are any documents or witnesses as alleged, but if there's anything to look at I'll be happy to reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back