• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklee - Barefoot, Socks or Stockings??

How Do You Like a Ticklee's Feet? (you can vote more than one category)

• Barefoot

Votes: 76 65.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 19 16.2%
  • Stockings

Votes: 27 23.1%
  • Pantyhose (aka tights)

Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Other - please say below

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

TickleHoneysCom

TMF Expert
Really wondering what people like most when the lee is tickled on their feet? I'm guessing barefoot is most popular by quite a margin (that's mine too actually), but just how many people love tickled feet not so bare??

--
James

I love all kinds of tickling. I love bare, stocking, and pantyhose (sheer).

Really interesting feedback already, thanks for posting. :) And early days on the poll but not a total runaway lead for barefoot so far either - I didn't expect that!

--
James

I love sock tickling, but I understand that a lot of people like barefoot - I do as well, the tickling sensation is that more severe. But socks are so darn cute, and socks tickling is so rare. It is nice to see a site do sock tickle scenes that are longer than the token 10 seconds and then they come off...
Instead of 5 minutes barefoot, how about 5 mins socks, then 5 mins barefoot? See?! Longer session.

Never understood the appeal of socks or tights and stuff. I like seeing the feet as they are- not being covered by things.

For me, it's all about taking off shoes, tickling the socked foot for a bit, then taking them off and getting them bare. Happens less than you'd think.

As many times as this poll has been taken over the years, barefeet always wins by a large margin. But with so many new people always coming in, these questions shall keep being asked over and over again. The song remains the same no matter how many times you play it.

I never understood the sock thing anyway. i think socks are more of a fetish to the sock ticklers than actual tickling.

Really interesting to hear everyone's responses so far. I'm not surprised at all barefoot is way in the lead, but I just assumed it would be WAY, WAY ahead, like 90% plus, and it's not (at least not so far). Good to see sock and stocking tickling have a following too. And the stripping off of the sock as part of it, definitely. :) Interesting if there are not many decent length sock tickling videos around. Ankle length socks can be pretty darn cute and playful (and knee length too) and maybe they deserve a full on tickle sesh sometimes! :)

Just so cool how there are practically as many takes on tickling, and how it interacts with other fetishes, as there are tickle fans. :)

--
James

Bare feet and legs for me, but to each his own kink. There are plenty of guys out there into socks and nylons and I certainly don't mind watching them get stripped off to reveal the bare feet beneath.

Bare. clean, creamy and smooth. toe-tied and stretched just right - not too taut, not too lax.

I'm not much of a ler but as a lee. I rather be tickled wearing... All Of The Above :D

Thanks for your thoughts, Freethought and ticklehound! "All Of The Above", Yuna, hehe very cool! :D :D

--
James

But theres always the chance of me getting punished for not telling the truth and
for telling the truth lol I cant really win

Hehe!!! :D Although I'm guessing that while you can't win, you don't really mind too much on that score! :) :)

--
James

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back