• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~TickleEmpire.com~ Siren Suffers in The Dungeon

Tickle_Emperor

Verified
Hey all,

Here lies another great clip I should have posted EONS ago; and as luck would have it, features another GORGEOUS Asian beauty!

Siren has a body TO DIE FOR... and such buttery smooth, ticklish underarms and thighs! I had to pry my hands off her at the end of the shoot!

Siren (a.k.a. Jaden Thorne) start's off wearing super sexy fishnet stockings with a garter, a stringy paper thin thong. She stands upright with chains stretching her arms above her head exposing her beautiful bare body for agonizing tickles. In the next segment she is stretched on the tickle table wearing a paper thin golden bikini! And yes her top is removed to expose her gorgeous breasts...

Don't miss Siren tickle tortured on her exposed and helpless underarms, tummy, hips, thighs, breasts, sides, and perfect feet!

Thanks for all your support everyone!

Quick rundown of the links:

Home Page: www.tickleempire.com

Clip Store direct link: www.clips4sale.com/store/11908

Questions, comments & requests: [email protected]

Thanks a bunch and enjoy the show :juggle:

MOAR!!!

More pics are necessary... More is ALWAYS necessary!

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

- The Emperor

thankyouthankyouthankyou

that was a wonderfull clip. she is an asian dream come true. you the tickler did a fantastic job.
get her back for more fun and tickle games.

steve

Thanks for sharing. Lovely lady with a Gorgeous laugh and lovely beautiful feet and toes.

Perfect sexy feet and polished toes..................Next time use nylons!!! And tie her big toes for less foot movement.....

Thank you!

@ImLatino: I totally agree! She is delectable.

@Seanwok: Isn't she? I couldn't take my hands off her.

@Primus: Thanks man!

@Snail: You rule bro! Vote Snail for PIONEER OF THE YEAR!

@Onomonopeia: Agreed!

@Tkl-Pen: Thanks a bunch!

@Assasin33: You have no idea how tempted I was to play with them... with my tongue.

@Areenactor: Thanks Steve! That means alot. Im always so full of anxiety and nervous on camera :bouncybou

@SlaverTickler: Thanks a bunch bro! Keep watching em and I'll keep making em.

@TicklesFemales: She sure is! I really wanted to focus more on her feet, I definitely will next time.

@NWIBOY: Thats the only way I like it :D I always shoot in a dungeon, not into the whole hotel room bed thing.

@smg1062: Thanks for the tip! Im definitely going to experiment with toe tying, just so hot to see them wiggle their entire body frantically being unable to escape.

@AffectionateDan: Thanks man! Come to more gatherings I miss ya!

Thanks again to everyone for all your support! New vid on the way :)

Take care,
- The Emperor

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back