• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleMyFancy and other missing folks

Persona

TMF Regular
Hey all. I've been noticing a lot of people who post regularly and then suddenly disappear in recent memory. I know it happens all the time without warning, but I really liked reading posts from and talking to TickleMyFancy. I thought she was a real fun person. A few others come to mind, and I'm sure all of you can pick a person who faded away without warning. Anyone have any idea what happened to TMF or any other people who are now MIA?

I could be wrong, but usually it is relationship related. Sometimes it seems when people start dating someone new they forget about everything else especially if it is working for them. I know people outside of this forum that do it all the time...your their best friend until they get in a relationship and then *poof* you never hear from them and if you do it might be once every few months. Just a thought....

peace out,
daddy

True. Or they probably fear their partner might disapprove of them being on this kind of site. Sad nonetheless. She was a fun one.

I could be wrong, but usually it is relationship related. Sometimes it seems when people start dating someone new they forget about everything else especially if it is working for them. I know people outside of this forum that do it all the time...your their best friend until they get in a relationship and then *poof* you never hear from them and if you do it might be once every few months. Just a thought....

peace out,
daddy

Maybe not for you, but I for one am typically concerned when someone I connect with suddenly vanishes. I know you mean it in a way like "its none of your business", and that is true, but I think it is natural to wonder about the wellbeing or whereabouts of someone that suddenly goes away out of the blue. Not like I'm looking for specifics here.

Isn't our concern.

Curious of the names who have been gone. I've been to off and on to really know who is missing.

I kind of miss TickleMyFancy too. She had a boyfriend while on here so I dont think that's the reason. Unless they got more serious.

I think some people just move on from us sometimes, without a reason. Just don't feel like getting on here. Or start a new job or school that keeps them busy. Maybe a broken computer so they have no private way of getting on here. There's many reasons.

is it bad that the first thought i had when i read this topic was, "if i disappeared would anyone care or even notice" sadly i don't think anyone would notice..

I hear ya on that. I feel the same way. So many fun people connect with you and then suddenly disappear without warning. I know that is kind of the name of the game with the internet, but it still stinks when it happens. TickleBia made a huge splash and then has had so much going on in her life she's barely on. I know I've talked with so many that suddenly show they haven't logged on in months or years. I always wonder if one day they're going to be back on.

is it bad that the first thought i had when i read this topic was, "if i disappeared would anyone care or even notice" sadly i don't think anyone would notice..

There have been quit a few over the years.

I would imagine that they get involved with a serious relationship and just quit posting.

I blame Soda... No reason - just because... Maybe, C-Light? Nope, it is C-7... :p

Or, me...

Some may come on here for social reasons and due to drama or just lack of opportunity. Some move on to find it elsewhere. Even though they may never forget this place. Sitting on your computer for hours on end does tend to get old.

It seems that people usually come back eventually. And it's often due to simple things, like work, travel etc that they disappear for a while.

I've had to disappear several times for significant periods due to work. I usually let a couple of people know in advance so that they don't declare a community-wide day of mourning, or initiate a cross-border search, but I always come back.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back