• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TicklePunk (Part 4)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Brett decides (as she often does, the little minx) that things are getting a bit hot, so she slips out of her dress, exposing a bikini that's somewhere around two sizes too small.

Missy tries to catch her breath, but Brett gives her little time before focusing her tickle-attack on the punk's quivering belly. Missy reacts violently, squealing through her ballgag and arching her body as much as the bondage will allow. Brett, of course, must have total control of her captive and proceeds to straddle the aqua-haired cutie and tickle her sides relentlessly.

With the hot blonde's shapely ass in her face, she can't see what Brett is up to...all she can do is feel her midsection getting tickled while she's helpless. Up and down her sides, across her belly and even along her long oval belly-button she feels nothing but endless tickles.

"You know," Brett says as she continues tickling, "perhaps it's time to relieve you of this sexy little number and see what else I can do to you, eh?"

Missy cringes and mews into her gag as Brett starts removing her remaining clothing, wondering what in the hell could possibly happen next...

that bikini certainly is a bit snug...lol..love the way she straddles her victim's face...or upper body, so the lee can't see what is happening..great artwork and nicely detailed as always..love the coloring..and hmm what is that contraption that looks like a microphone? or a vibrator? will it play in this game they are engaged in? ( grrr these damn prepositions, i think in is a preposition). :angel:

Dave2112 said:
"You know," Brett says as she continues tickling, "perhaps it's time to relieve you of this sexy little number and see what else I can do to you, eh?"

YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I think it IS time to relieve her of that litle number, indeed!

LOL.

Incredible work, yet again, Mr Dave!

The positions and camera angles are spectacular and very very well thought out. They really add a ton to the sense of eroticism and intimacy.

I love Brett's snug bikini (naturally). And I would think that sooner or later she might ask herself... "do I really even need this bikini >_^"

And of course, the star of the show, is Misy and her amazing body. Woooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee she's a cutie!!!!!

Thanks for yet another wonderful installment! Waiting in breathless anticipaton of part 5.

Seriously.

*turning blue* LMAO

Love it, simply love it,

Bandito

Very nice bit of programming, Dave. Just a question, if it's okay. What's the significance of the microphone pointing at Missy's crotch? Does her vagina talk?

That is a mounted vibrator, and it will come into play in the next parts of this series.

I'm not sure what you meant by "programming", but if you meant using a tool as the basis for pixel-by-pixel digital artwork that requires knowledge of lighting, color, perspective, kinematics, scale and a natural eye and mind for the genre....thanks. :triangle:

Dave2112 said:
That is a mounted vibrator, and it will come into play in the next parts of this series.

I'm not sure what you meant by "programming", but if you meant using a tool as the basis for pixel-by-pixel digital artwork that requires knowledge of lighting, color, perspective, kinematics, scale and a natural eye and mind for the genre....thanks. :triangle:
Oh man. There I go showing my ignorance again. I actually thought you used a computer program to render 3D CGI imagery. My full apologies. Those are awesome drawings, Dave! Keep up the good work!

No, Drew...my apologies. By "programming", I thought you meant something else. As I and other CGI artists can attest, there are many out there who claim that this isn't "real art" and think that a program does everything for you and that no talent is required. I was in a particularly snippy mood the day I posted my reply, having had that very arguement with someone already, and completely took your intent the wrong way. I understand now what you meant. Again, my apologies for misunderstanding and making a wrong assumption. :triangle:

No, Drew...my apologies. By "programming", I thought you meant something else. As I and other CGI artists can attest, there are many out there who claim that this isn't "real art" and think that a program does everything for you and that no talent is required. I was in a particularly snippy mood the day I posted my reply, having had that very arguement with someone already, and completely took your intent the wrong way. I understand now what you meant. Again, my apologies for misunderstanding and making a wrong assumption. :triangle:

If thats not "real art" then I don't know what is.
Fantastic series, well done!!! :bouncybou:bouncybou

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back