• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickler In Black just saying hello, after 6 years.

TIB, it's a pleasure to see you around here again, even if it's just to say hello. Do you remember Autumn and Brooke Hill?

You always knew where to target their most sensitive areas, and this picture is proof of that.

View attachment 349783

Heck yeah I remember both of them, especially Brooke. Brooke was so dang ticklish on her feet, and underarms. She was cool. A tall girl with perfectly shaped arches.

Audrey, Priscilla, Mae D, Rachelle, Kristin ....how did you find and ( is seduce the appropriate word? ) coerce these beauties? Hats off to you TIB, you created an atmosphere where it seemed like everyone involved truly enjoyed themselves.

funnyclub,
I'm glad you noticed. Yes from the very beginning it was clear that the models needed to feel comfortable and not creeped out or afraid of being tied up by a stranger. So I don't know if it's just in my personality or what, but most every shoot was a relaxing atmosphere where the girls seemed to be comfortable with me and the other models present. But I did do a LOT of shoots where it was just me and the one model. I'm actually still a bit surprised that it always went so smoothly. You can't be to careful these days if you're a woman.
TIB

I will throw my hat into this ring, your site was the first thing I stumbled across back in the old days and I would wait 30 minutes to download and view your preview clips, both audio and video, with my old slow dial-up.

The first clips I ever bought were yours and if I made a personal hall of fame of clips, nearly all of them would be yours. To this day I still watch your nicole zergova clips and the first part of Dr. Baynes. Thanks for paving the path and setting the bar high. Everyone is still playing catch up!!

Oh and I always LOVED Audrey Dupree, I know I know a popular choice, but it is so for a reason

dman68,
That's so nice of you to say those things. Oh man, dial up and video clips! What a horrible nightmare. Yep as I agreed in another post reply, Nicole Zergova was awesome. She was only in one or two clips but she was great, and truly visiting from the Chech Republic when she shot video with us. She was the real deal "foreign ticklish girl" and not just a pretend scenario with fake accent. Oh and don't get me started about Audrey Dupree. Amazing girl. So pretty, so ticklish, so heavenly. I miss those little feet and how she would choke a little from laughing to hard. Her and I, well, let's just say, had some off camera adventures a couple times. It was hot.
Thanks for chiming in man.
TIB

Well just like the old days, got confused with James Darke! lol He is the main man with the tickling media. I'm just the fan with the other mask. Which later you started wearing in your vids. :) No worries if you can't remember this old timer, many fans to remember.

DK

Oh damn that's right. I'm so sorry for confusing you. Yes, thanks for lending me your mask all those years.
;)
TIB

Holy shit dude, I was afraid you had also found god like one of the forum's founders. Good to see you're back. Back in black.:rockon:

Well, I absolutely believe in God ... if you're asking. Thanks for welcoming me back, although I'm about to leave again.
TIB

TicklerInSlacks -

I've been on the board since the old ASFT and AMT days and seen a great many changes over time. Of course remember your videos well. Really liked your work with Brooke Hill, and another who as far as I know only made one vid. Barbara, from the Sweety&Barbara vid you did in later years.

I'm on here very little these days but thought I'd drop a quick reply, one old-timer to another.

*shakes cane*

Biscuit! Sorry, since this was a reunion, I wanted to say it was good to see you on here still!

DK

Rusty Shackleford,
This is a very interesting comment. How would you describe my videos "introducing you to your fetish?" Are you wanting to expand on that thought? It's always interesting to hear someone tell in what way(s) the videos I made affected their life, or fantasies. Those kinds of things interest me greatly.
The same ten models doing most videos today? Ick. That WOULD be a drag, I agree. I always tried to find a billion different girls for variety sake. And I tried to look "on the streets" for ticklish girls or a "friend of a friend" instead of at modeling pages.
Thanks for responding.
TIB

Well, the first tied-and-tortured tickle picture I found online was from FMConcepts, but the first video clip was from you... the name escapes me, but it was a nurse tickling a patient and the patient freeing herself from her bonds, chloroforming her captor and turning the tables.

If I thought seeing a still image of tickle torture was earth-shattering, let's just say I was positively woozy (literally dizzy) after watching the minute and a half preview clip downloaded over the course of an hour on my old 56K. It was all I could think about for weeks... and as more and more tickle clips proliferated on the forum, by and large your work stood out by comparison as the shining example of what a tickle video should be.

I could always tell your models weren't "models" per se but drop-dead gorgeous Californian women you happened across in your travels, and to the infinite benefit of us all convinced them to get tied and tickle tortured on camera.

Not to mention branching off with forced orgasms and hypnosis tickling... I cannot commend you enough!

(BTW I always had a sneaking suspicion you were "sampling the product", so to speak, privately off camera... it was just the incredible chemistry between you and your models evident in almost every video you ever shot... talk about living the dream hahaha).

Im an old man a lot of the old timers dont post here any longer

Hey There TIB!!:bouncybou:jumpupanddown: I'm still here from time to time..Wonderful to see you saying hello again and I too am a loyal fan of your videos...

I always assumed TIB eventually found the one model who loved being tickled more than being paid, and the two of them ran off together. My money was on Madison Rivers.

Haven't posted here in years until now, and what an occasion to save it for. TIB, thanks for the amazing videos over the years. I'd always wondered what happened to you. We've all been through the same experience of suddenly finding out that we are not alone in this tickling world, but it shouldn't be minimised just how much of an impact jumping on www.realtickling.com had on me, as well as others, and seeing the fetish treated with the respect it deserves (unlike the hundreds of sleazy producers out there).

One one hand, it's a shame that you stopped producing as all of us folks lost a real genuine tickling fetish advocate. On the other hand though, I'm glad you have found other facets of your life to pursue.

Never spoke to you before today, bud, so from all the way "down-under" in Melbourne, Australia, I'm gonna raise my beer and make a toast. Cheers, TIB, and all the best, mate.

- Xionking

Truly miss your clips, One young Laughter had to have been my favorite. And of course, Priscilla James.

You are the guy who did realtickling? You rock :cool2:. The brooke hill stuff is awesome.

i cant believe its you... im 26 now, and i can remember watching ur free sample clips since i was like 15, waiting for the day i had a damn bank account so i could purchase your work. To this day your still my all time favorite producer and i still believe no one has made the quality stuff u used to make. thank you for making such memorable videos. I get lucky an find a clip here and there from time to time, but your stuff was epic, there is even certain clips ive had to purchase like 3 or 4 times do to computer crashes. even when you started Tickling-Post.com, i followed right along and to be honest i jump on there from time to time to see if you would magically upload something lol. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! glad to hear you are in good health and still living your lucky life haha. like a true artist your videos will LIVE ON among your fans.

Hey all. Long time no talk. Haven't visited this place for 5 or 6 years!
Just stopping in for a moment to say hello and see who's still around here from when it used to be my stompin grounds 2001-2007?
Shoot me a response here in this thread if you're one of the "old timers" of the TMF. If so, you might remember names like Dina Marie and Julie Kyle, oh and of course Priscilla James. I know I have fond memories of all of them.

Anybody tell me what's been going on in the tickle fetish world the last 6 years?

Be well, and please whenever possible, tickle the hell out of women! ;)
TIB

Holy shit Brian I was only thinking about you a couple of days ago. How come you did up and leave, cos I saw you reincarnate on tickling-post as a white version of your old character.

It's good to see you're still looking in from time to time, I only just looked in today myself. I've been away since about 2005 I think.

Send me a PM sometime, it would be good to catch up.

IT IS A LIIIIIIVE!:frankie::seesaw:

Just for once Talking Horse, you can't blame me. I didn't notice the gap of three months between the last poster before me and the one before him. :D

Shame Brian didn't stick around, but I can hardly get pissy at someone for not sticking around. I haven't been around myself for about eight years.

What the hell, as it's now been thoroughly de-fibbed, I'll chuck in a few of my old memories.

I got online in August of 1999 (at the tender age of twenty one) and the first thing I searched for was "foot fetish". Very quickly I found out it turned up a few tickling sites, one of which was Realtickling's sister portal femfeet.com. (Now owned by a different company.)

TiB was the first producer I ever bought from and I still have half a dozen of his VHS's in the wardrobe (I HAVE to work out how to convert them to digital sometime - sending them to a company is not an option, natch) and a couple of CD-ROM videos too.

Loved Priscilla James as a tickler, but not as a lee for some reason. My favourite lees from the old RT days were Nicolce Zergova, Rachelle Smith, Toni Summers, Tori Spears and Cierra Baynes.

"Little" Robin wasn't too dusty either, but the one clip I lost in a hard drive crash and couldn't replace was the one I most wanted of her. Damn those three year deals....

I heard from an old friend that your old friend Pricilla was sighted at a local club a few months ago. Keeping a low profile but as sensitive as ever, I am told.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back