• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickler sought in DC (or NY) area

djinna

Hi!

I am a 24yo/f graduate student in DC. I am a ticklee only, and not a tickler (sorry). I am also in NYC occasionally, because my family still lives there, so anyone in either area can drop me a line at [email protected]

Yours,
Djinna

tickler in ny area

I dropped you an e-mail too. Let's chat.

I would be very interested in hearing from you to discuss tickling. I am a 42 year-old male in Northern VA and am very into foot tickling.

This is my first actual reply, but this is exactly what I would love to do!

Please E-Mail me at [email protected] to talk further.

Thank you

I too have responded to your e-mail, Dj~

Get back to me when you can.
:D ;)

TTD:firedevil :scared: :angel:

Hi! I just sent you email. I live in Manhattan and will be in D.C. 1/21-22 for business, so I can meet you either way. You can email me at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you! Regards, Mark:)

re: seeking tickling from NY

Djinna -
Im a 33 swm from massapequa, long island and im extremely into tickling . I am a lee and a ler. Maybe we could meet for some fun. My email address is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you :)

Hi djinna. I'm both a tickler, and ticklee, and believe me, I've gotten women to scream, laugh, and squeal!(why do you think they call me Magic Fingers?). I live in MD. You can reach me at [email protected]

Hi,
I'm a 44 yr old male who lives in Brooklyn, N.Y. and i love to tickle women, bare feet or pantyhosed feet or anywhere else you like. Write back soon!

Hi Djinna,

I'm a 35 year old male living in New York City. I'm 6 feet, 160 pounds, dark hair, & slim I'm a tickler & would really like the opportunity to have a nice tickle session with you. We would have a lot of fun. Please E-mail me at [email protected].

I really look forward to hearing from you.

:)

Hi! I just sent you email. I live in Manhattan and will be in MD 2/18-22 for business, so I can meet you either way. You can email me at [email protected]. Tkclr and I can each take a foot in NYC. Hope to hear from you! Regards, Mark

tickle

Hi TickleMary,

How about you and me tickling her together or just you and me, i live in Brooklyn, N.Y. Write me if interested!:D

Djinna, let's talk about tickling you

Hi, Djinna:

Hmm . . . just how ticklish are you? I'm already thinking about how I may tickle you and just how much laughing, squirming and screaming you will do when my tickling fingers go to work on you!

I'm a gentleman tickler and live in northern NJ. Send an e-mail to [email protected] and let's talk tickle!

yours in ticklish laughter,

Em Es

Hey, I don't mean to sound ignorant, but I feel I need to pose this question. Have any of you guys had any success is contacting this lady? I e-mailed her, she responded once, and then never again. And no, I'm not a weirdo. Just curious.

Now, now, kiddies, let's not discourage folks by grousing when they don't reply to everyone that posts. After all, they could get nervous too. They could be responding serially, with the first poster first, or by recommendation from a friend, focusing on one specific person. They could be replying to a direct email. Wouldn't know. Haven't asked. It's actually rude to grill someone about this, to be frank about it.

Keep in mind that someone posting a personal doesn't OWE anyone anything. Making folks uncomfortable is just unkind. Please play nice, folks. I hate deleting posts.

If you feel unrequited in your comment to this person, why not step away from the thread, and go to another, or attend a gathering, or the like.

If you get no reply, they're gone, uninterested, scared, or otherwise unwilling or unable to respond.

You, especially, TTD, since I know ya now!

dvnc

:p

Since I have my honey in my life, it makes all the difference in the world.
I am alot less tense.
Also, I have noticed, that single women are more likely to MEET with a "couple" as opposed to a single male.
I guess they feel it is much safer that way.
I guess they haven't seen the movie.."Eating Raul" lmao:D ;)

TTD

No Response

Hey Adam,

I know what you mean, you're no wierdo, i feel the same way. I haven't gotten a response from her yet! She's probably just toying with us! I've posted a couple of responses and gotten zilch back! But i'll keep trying.

Sorry about that. I really didn't mean to offend. I guess it's more an issue of having had this happen time and time again. Guys on the internet looking for female tickle partners know exactly what I mean. There are a lot of fakers out there. I'd like to believe that this young lady isn't one of them, but we can't be sure. My apologies, but if she is a faker, then for shame. :p

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back