• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickles on long island anyone out there

Chaoticly Sexi

I would have never thought there would be a message board like this but I am extreamly happy I found it. Well I am 20f. Looking to be tickled, and will tickle. Living on the Island. This is my first post on the board so hopefully it will be a good one.

Any guys or girls?

I'm a single guy on the island. Send me a message if you are interested.

Hey, i'm a 24/m who also lives on the island who is into tickling. I like to tickle and be tickled. I'm 5'11 athletic fit. I'd love to talk more about this. Hit me up and maybe we could talk some. I also have myspace so we can trade pics. Talk to you soon.

heyyy and merry christmas and happy holidays to everyone

to everyone that sent me a pm i have like 20 so i am going to write back to everyone now...then i am going to answer thread posts...brb

heyyy...i just finished responding to most of the pms i got.

waitin2btkled...whats going on. where on long island do you live. if you pm me i will send you my myspace. tty soon...

maniactickler and coffee send me over a pm...

thanks to everyone who responded...i am really tired...its 3 20 am and i gotta be up at 9am for xmas eve going to be a looong day

merry xmas and happy holidays
jessica :santasmil

hey LI guys and gals merry christmas hope everyones was awesome...to you people who dont do christmas...happy holidays lol. Hope to hear back from you jessica. Like i said, i love tummys :).

Hey Jessica-
Im Chris from Levittown .Maybe we can chat sometime and possibly meet for some tickle fun.

hi

hello ..i am Michael 53 ....now before you go and call me an old fool ....i just would like to chat about tickling with you ...i have been into this particular fetish for many years and consider myself a gentleman and definately respect limits ...i live in westchster county ...not far from the long island ....hope to chat soon

Hi Jessica, if you aren't already exhausted from all the pm's and replies here is another one. My name is David. I'm 25/m from Hempstead, LI. I am an expert ler and extremely sensitively ticklish lee. I am very discreet and very respectful of all limits. Mostly, I love to meet new people around here interested in tickling and would love to chat with you. Send me a pm or a message at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you.

heyya

Hey Jess

Tickling couple here would love to meet for some fun and exciting tickling. We're both 22 and 21 origonally from northern NJ, but live in MD right now. We'd love to chat a bit so if you'd like add us on AIM or yahoo.

AIM- TheSciamSAE1856
YahooIM- Sciamster2000

~Dave and Megan

Howdy

Just adding myself to the list. 18/m live in nassau. If you would like to chat send me a message. I have aim, yahoo, and myspace. have a good day!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back