• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles On Regis & Kelly

daddy

Verified
Was just watching Regis and Kelly this morning, and near the end of the show they brought out a "pregnancy massage" expert to show how to give a pregnant lady a massage. Kelly was obviously the voluenteer, and she climbed up onto the massage table and layed on her side. The lady expert started by showing Regis how to massage the spine. As soon as she touched Kelly in the lower back area, Kelly started laughing and blurted out "that tickles!" She had a really cute laugh. Then Regis started and you could see in her face her lips were twitching trying to not let it tickle again. Then the massage expert headed to her feet and started massaging them, and Kelly had that same look on her face again! I was hoping either Regis or the expert would have gave her a quick foot tickle, but no luck and they ran out of time...The good news is that they said they would do more on tomorrows show when they had more time to show the whole massage, so tune in...might be worth it!!!

daddy

Most excellent Daddy.

I love Kelly. Come on Regis, get her tomorrow!;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back