• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickles while driving....

OHH I love those inside the Car tickles,I am most of the time nominated to sit in the back sitting on a couple of laps LOL :),and Daninal just explained to me why I always like taking the side streets,back roads more than jumping on the freeway,interstate LOL..
Gosh I would crave to be downtown sacramento hitting all the RED Lights muahahaha :devil: and laughing my heart out LOL

Well, this past weekend, we went on a trip to Memphis, and I had tied my wife's feet to the armrest, and tickled her the whole way there, and the funny part to me was it seemed like the babies, (and the other drivers on the road), looked at her like she lost her mind:D

natural tickler said:
Well, this past weekend, we went on a trip to Memphis, and I had tied my wife's feet to the armrest, and tickled her the whole way there, and the funny part to me was it seemed like the babies, (and the other drivers on the road), looked at her like she lost her mind:D

damnit damnit damnit I lost it I lost it I lost it... aaarghhh!!! :mad:
That was probably the wildest action of the last years, in Memphis :sowrong:

natural tickler said:
Damn! Damn! Damn! This is a long time fantasy of mine, and I wish I could have seen that. My wife would never agree to participate. (She's very ticklish, but not that happy about it.)

I would have loved to have been driving alongside you just to see what this looks like. You are so damn lucky!

Well seeker, it wasn't like she participated. She had no other choice. I waited til she was preoccupied settling them in, and while she did that I grabbed each foot and tied them up. So she figured there was no way out, no amount of begging would help, so she went along for the ride. I give her credit: she is one tough bird:D

My experience was coming home from a baseball game with a woman friend. As we got into the car, she jokingly punched me, so I started to tickle her, first on her sides, then her stomach. I tried to tickle her feet, but getting her shoes off was quite an ordeal, but I got a few tickles in. So, to get me back on the way home, she trieds to spider tickle me on my stomach. I can be ticklish if I let myself, and I wasn't that affected, but she was having fun, and I enjoyed what she was doing, so she did this all the way home (about an hour). She actually said to me "I want to tickle the crap out of you! I got my return shots in too, so it was a memorable ride home. She says we nee dto go to another game soon. I whole heartedly agree!

sole seeker said:
Damn! Damn! Damn! This is a long time fantasy of mine, and I wish I could have seen that. My wife would never agree to participate. (She's very ticklish, but not that happy about it.)

I would have loved to have been driving alongside you just to see what this looks like. You are so damn lucky!

Hey sole seeker :D Wanna go on a road trip? and It would be my pleasure to be your extremely ticklish passenger :eek: :D :p :devil:

bowler said:
My experience was coming home from a baseball game with a woman friend. As we got into the car, she jokingly punched me, so I started to tickle her, first on her sides, then her stomach. I tried to tickle her feet, but getting her shoes off was quite an ordeal, but I got a few tickles in. So, to get me back on the way home, she trieds to spider tickle me on my stomach. I can be ticklish if I let myself, and I wasn't that affected, but she was having fun, and I enjoyed what she was doing, so she did this all the way home (about an hour). She actually said to me "I want to tickle the crap out of you! I got my return shots in too, so it was a memorable ride home. She says we nee dto go to another game soon. I whole heartedly agree!

Good stuff Bowler!

Car tickles are just a bunch of fun! :)

TWD is great!!

Once, there was this anual party in a town near and we went to see the fireworks on the last day...well..back home I had the most ticklish girl I ever met on the passenger seat while driving and a nice male friend on the back behind her :)

the trafic was pretty much jamed cause everyone was trying to leave after the fireworks and quickly the friend on the back seat started to play with my female friend, he started pulling her long hair, trying to tye her hair around the seat and wen she threw her harms back to prevent him he went for her armpits and let me tell she was deadly ticklish everywhere! I was now driving pretty slowly on trafic and as soon has we got completely stoped I went to the help of the tickler hehehe and now she was completely lost! She was able to put some fight against the guy on the back seat but to have my hands on her belly and ribs was too much! she collapsed, the other guy seized the chance and quickly grabbed her fighting arms and holded them to the sides of the seat while shouting me something like: "Go for the kill, she´s yours"

this girl was so ticklish that she was completely overwelmed and couldn´t fight, she was kicking the car and laughing non stop! actually another car with some more friends happened to stop on our side and they cheered our play with her :) It was damn fun and evil and lasted for some 2 or 3 minutes non stop but alas....finally had to move the car lol

This night was great! enough to tell you that the guy on the back seat ketp tickling her untill we left him at home. But she was able to place a hell of a fight to him and I was pretty bored to be driving on a open road and unable to join in.....but....I knew I was going to drive her home all alone :p

you can imagine that when I stopped my car at her door she was inocent enough to try and give two goodbye kisses and aaaaaaaaahhhaaaa....got her!!! :p she got again a full rib and belly tickling from me and for some minutes! I finally stoped because even with the car windows all shut she was doing a lot of noise, laughing, screaming...and we were fighting a lot lol so someone could think bad things.

She was a friend and a great partner from college, we worked together several times and I got to tickle her more and she is still the most ticklish persson I ever met. Unfortunatelly...some misunderstanding with an important work ruined a great friendship...too bad...but those things happen... :(

TWD is great!

I LOVE this idea NT! A really bad rollover accident a few years back make long car rides for me really excruciating but with a fun car mate like you, I bet it'd be much easier...:D

XOXO

natural tickler said:

Yes it would be fun, depending on how long the trip:p Since we have an SUV, she now goes way towards the back, just far enough so my arms can't reach. But she eventually gets in the zone:D

PS hey steph, how about a cross-country trip??:p

I remember reading one of those "News from the Weird" columns a few years ago about a guy who had an accident on his motorcycle...he saw a pair a female bare feet sticking out of a car window as he drove by and he reached over to tickle them!

Love it honey!

XOXO

natural tickler said:
Yes it would be fun, depending on how long the trip:p Since we have an SUV, she now goes way towards the back, just far enough so my arms can't reach. But she eventually gets in the zone:D

PS hey steph, how about a cross-country trip??:p

tickleking said:
I remember reading one of those "News from the Weird" columns a few years ago about a guy who had an accident on his motorcycle...he saw a pair a female bare feet sticking out of a car window as he drove by and he reached over to tickle them!
I remember that! he was speeding up to catch up to the car to tickle them, but failed to notice he was speeding in the parking lane, and crashed into a parked car before he could reach his destination. He ended up in the hospital, pretty mangled up, but he still had a sense of humor about it.
There's a lesson here that tickling and driving doesn't mix. You are operating a machine that can kill pretty easily if ones not paying attention.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back