• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Emma, Ticklish Cheerleader! (FF/F)

I dropped the ball on some of these Behind the Scenes clips. We have several more that I just found that I never posted. Silly me!

Anyway, this is the second Behind the Scenes with Emma. This is a neat scene with Kim and Emma. Kim knows Emma and her family personally, so as you'll see, Emma is kind of like a little sister to her. Kim is extraordinarily professional and always keeps the models' interest and comfort #1 during the shoots, which I've always appreciated. And you'll see it even more here.

We also see Julie kneel down to get ready to start in on Emma. I like this scene just because it's very real. There's a lot of banter and fun that goes on during the shoots. Most of it never ends up in the clips, you just get the "business" end of things so you guys feel like you weren't ripped off when you buy the clip. But I always like to go back and post these Behind the Scenes so you get a good feel for the models' personalities.

Check out Chesh 11. If you like Chesh as a model, you might really like that clip. She is dominated in that clip like none other that we've done, and a large part of that was playing inside/around her belly button. I found this great combination with her that involved sticking the non-brush end of a toothbrush inside her belly button and either twirling it quickly, or bobbing it up and down. It created a truly maddening effect on her that made her really twist and squirm. It eventually led to breaking her will down.

As for Emma, it would be fun to put her through the same process and see how she reacts. We definitely don't avoid the belly button by any means, but it's not a body part we'll specifically tend to unless we get some great/unusual reactions there.

would love to see Julie tickled like Chesh!!! Julie belly is AWESOME!!! :)

Last edited:
Speaking of Chesh, she was probably one of your best models ever. Her interview was great, her sitting there in pantyhose, talking about being a gamer, something us nerds loved. (And I'm not even a gamer! My friends all are...)

Do you have those in higher quality?

More importantly, will she return anytime soon, what happened to her?
Hopefully she'll return in pantyhose, but hey, do a barefoot shoot too, for those guys! :)

Perhaps Emma can come back one day wearing a cheerleading uniform?

Anamaria doing the same would be even better, but I think you mentioned that she's pretty much MIA.

I know this is a long time ago but any chance anyone still has the videos?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back