• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Here's the newest footage from www.tickletown.com.

Last year we met a model named Fedora who was really interested in the tickle scene. She had heard of it before, but had never taken the plunge before. So she wanted to see what the fuss was all over.

Using Kim, one of the best females ticklers I've seen, and Chesh, one of the most ticklish people I've seen, we endeavore to make Fedora laugh like she'd never laughed before.

She loved being tickled and thought the shoot was a great time. And we agree, it was definitely a pleasure working with her and making her laugh.

The first set of pictures feature Fedora upright on the rack, arms tied overhead and tickled in her bra.

Like all our models, Fedora had never been tied and tickled before. I can easily say the experience agreed with her, and she stated after the shoot that she "loved being tickled by girls."

During the first of the shoot, we tied her upright and let Kim and Chesh have a go at her. Kim's great ropework held true, and the two trouble makers easily made Fedora laugh throughout the shoot. She wore nylons to the shoot, and Chesh quickly rid of those in the clip Fedora 1. Then for the majority of Fedora 1 and all of Fedora 2, she is barefoot, in nylons.

For the second half of the shoot Fedora is tied up to an upright rack. She takes off her shirt and is shot here in her bra. Kim and Chesh waste no time in making Fedora laugh in this helpless position.

Fedora is another pacific northwest native, and we had a wonderful time shooting with her. She got lost on her way to the shoot (our studio is in a confusing area of Seattle) so of course we had to tickle her mercilessly to make up for lost time. It was a good day, indeed!

Here are some pictures of Fedora sitting upright, tied and tickled.

Then also some more of her on the upright rack.

Even more hi-res pics. I'll post screencaps at a later date.

I love the reactions they all make...

Those three were definitely trouble together; I always liked when the models are both playful and competitive, it makes for some great footage when they genuinely want to get their former tormentors in the ropes and mess with them :cool

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back