• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Lyssa (M/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
You can find Lyssa, along with several other ticklish girls next door, only at www.tickletown.com

Here's another Asian ticklee we've featured on TickleTown. This shoot took place a few years back. Lyssa is very resistant to the tickling, but can't stand whenever her hot spots are tickled. Like most of our models, she was rather exhausted after the camera stopped rolling and the lights were turned off. Being tickled is rather tiring work, especially for those kinds of time frames.

From the web site:

Lyssa was introduced to us by a mutual friend down in Oregon. She had been modeling for some time before we shot with her, but she had never done a shoot quite like this one. This beautiful Asian gal's two most ticklish hot spots are her feet and underarms. So it isn't tough to guess that clip #1 features all foot tickling of Lyssa, while clip #2 is all upper body, with a focus on her underarms, which drives her crazy.

Lyssa_LoRes_27.jpg

Lyssa_LoRes_22.jpg

You can find Lyssa, along with several other ticklish girls next door, only at www.tickletown.com

Perfect except for one thing

Just bought the second Lyssa clip, in which she is upper-body tickled. She is a perfect tickling victim, with real laughter and reactions, and her ticklishness is exquisite.

There is one problem with the video, and though it is slight it was a real downer: the tickler, who is male, can be heard laughing quite a bit. So much of Lyssa's laughter is the silent kind, and all I wanted to do was watch her in her struggle. I would rather watch a female tickler in almost any situation, but a good ticklee is wonderful to watch regardless of who is doing the tickling. Hearing a man's laughter, however, while watching a woman get tickled, comes pretty close to ruining it for me.

So I highly recommend this video to anyone who wouldn't have a problem with this -- Lyssa really is fantastic to watch.

Lyssa is easily one of my favorites. I only wish that you had more footage of her.

I know, same here!

Sometimes the models are in the area, and it's easy to just schedule a shoot whenever they have some free time, sometimes it's more difficult than that. But I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with her regardless.

Just bought the second Lyssa clip, in which she is upper-body tickled. She is a perfect tickling victim, with real laughter and reactions, and her ticklishness is exquisite.

There is one problem with the video, and though it is slight it was a real downer: the tickler, who is male, can be heard laughing quite a bit. So much of Lyssa's laughter is the silent kind, and all I wanted to do was watch her in her struggle. I would rather watch a female tickler in almost any situation, but a good ticklee is wonderful to watch regardless of who is doing the tickling. Hearing a man's laughter, however, while watching a woman get tickled, comes pretty close to ruining it for me.

So I highly recommend this video to anyone who wouldn't have a problem with this -- Lyssa really is fantastic to watch.

I see what you're saying, and I agree with you 100%.

In order to explain the "omg what the hell were you thinking" moment, I would say that I strive to keep all our footage natural. What I mean is that there's no staging involved. The reactions are all natural, not forced or coached in any way. These two are really close friends in real life, so I let them go at it the way they normally would if there was no camera involved.

Which is one of the reasons I believe F/F has been a prevalent force in our community over the last decade and a half. People like the interactions between tickler and ticklee, but too much male presence kind of ruins the whole thing (for many).

So feedback noted. I know when I'm the tickler, it's very difficult to stay quiet. Not because I think I have anything of particular use to say during a shoot, but rather it's very easy to build a quick connection with the model, and you want to keep that connection lively and ensure she has fun.

Thanks for giving me your feedback, and I'm glad you enjoyed the clips regardless of tickler interference :)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back