• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown: Mandi tickled in stocks

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Mandi is popular with our customers. It's not hard to see why.

I love the "oh shit" moment when you realize you signed up for a tickle shoot, then realized your feet are much more ticklish than you thought. That is Sammii tickling Mandi's feet in the stocks. They were real life friends when they came together for the shoot. They had also worked together doing various modeling gigs. I love when one friend realizes the other is really ticklish for maybe the first time in their friendship, then delights in humiliating her.

You can purchase and download Mandi's video pack at oblesklk.gumroad.com/l/usrgmx
You can stream all TickleTown videos at: www.patreon.com/oblesklk

Mandi04.PNG
Mand03.PNG
Mandi02.PNG

Jesus she's beautiful. How did I miss this back when your old stores were still open?

Jesus she's beautiful. How did I miss this back when your old stores were still open?

Honestly, because I'm awful at marketing. I'm realizing that more and more as the years go on.

Regardless, I'm planning on keeping our stores to stay. So feel free to subscribe to our Patreon and check out her material! And if you like it well enough, go to our Gumroad site, buy her video pack and it's yours to keep.

Great sole tickling shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

It's good to see you too, milagros :)

So I just spent 25 dollars joining your pattern specifically to view your videos and it’s giving a message that said videos have been removed due to violating the terms of service. Is there any way to get a refund?

Edit: So it looks as though you knew your videos had all been removed yesterday and were not able to register on other sites and yet kept this post up advertising your “entire video catalogue”. That’s pretty shitty.

He's working on fixing it It's literally been 24 hours. Calm down.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

So I just spent 25 dollars joining your pattern specifically to view your videos and it’s giving a message that said videos have been removed due to violating the terms of service. Is there any way to get a refund?

Edit: So it looks as though you knew your videos had all been removed yesterday and were not able to register on other sites and yet kept this post up advertising your “entire video catalogue”. That’s pretty shitty.

Imagine expecting someone to go back and update very single marketing thread they've ever created within 24 hours of something beyond their control occurring. You know Patreon subs are good for the month, right?

Yes, our old streaming service didn't make it clear (in my mind anyway) that they disallowed non-nude fetish content. But they don't, and our account was terminated without warning around noon PST on Wednesday. I was scrambling for a new host and web developer for several days, but finally found what so far is working to be a good solution. We were back up and running yesterday around noon PST. We were down for four full days. And yes, being down is pretty shitty, although I can assure you it wasn't intentional.

1 Patreon requested a refund, and I processed it, no questions asked. If you likewise want a refund for the four days of down time, I have no problems with that! Just reach out to me on Patreon.

He's working on fixing it It's literally been 24 hours. Calm down.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Thanks! Those four days were not the highlight of my involvement in the tickling community, nor sometthing I would wish on anyone. What a pain.

I could definitely understand his disappointment. He shells out money for a subscriber then everything goes dark. At first blush, it does seem shady. I'm just glad we're back up and running, and hoping I can earn back the trust we lost.

Is there a clips4sale page?

There is not. I've never done business with clips4sale.

But we do have a Gumroad if you want to purchase any TickleTown clips at https://oblesklk.gumroad.com.
And our Patreon does allow subscribers of gold tier to stream all of our content at https://www.patreon.com/oblesklk. Plus there is exclusive content on the Patreon that we will not share anywhere else, with more plans to add more exclusive content as the months and years go by.

Imagine expecting someone to go back and update very single marketing thread they've ever created within 24 hours of something beyond their control occurring. You know Patreon subs are good for the month, right?

If I had a marketing team, I would surely have advised them to update our public relations messaging to let folks know what was happening. Sadly though it's just me. But hopefully this will not happen again!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back