• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling 101

featherboy

Hey; I am recently introducing my gf to the world of tickling, and right now she's been reading a lot of the different stories to sort of give her a background in tickling so to speak.

Anyways, I showed her 'Coffee Talk' by laughter and love and 'my boyfriends birthday present'. She likes stories that are from the female perspective, so I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for stories like that? m/f or f/m are both good. Thanks.

as another female introduced to this world by my bf. Just have her surf through here. There are many interesting stories, ect. It is a very comfortable place to explore. It has been an educational and enjoyable experience for me. As you can tell since I am now a member. :cat:

Comfort Level is KEY

Purrfecticklee said:
as another female introduced to this world by my bf. Just have her surf through here. There are many interesting stories, ect. It is a very comfortable place to explore. It has been an educational and enjoyable experience for me. As you can tell since I am now a member. :cat:

That's the most important thing, make sure she's comfortable with it. All you can do is experiment with different things and see what both of you agree on. Use safe words if you feel it is necessary, and that way you will both be able to enjoy yourselves. Welcome to the forum, and I hope you and your girlfriend both enjoy yourselves!!!!! :D

tcklishredhed04 said:
That's the most important thing, make sure she's comfortable with it. All you can do is experiment with different things and see what both of you agree on. Use safe words if you feel it is necessary, and that way you will both be able to enjoy yourselves. Welcome to the forum, and I hope you and your girlfriend both enjoy yourselves!!!!! :D

It's a shame more girls like this don't live around here.

....or its a shame I don't live in Ohio...not sure

:devil2:

mine are all written from the female perspective (seeing how it's the only one I have... ;) ) and they can be found here . just make sure you have your pop-up blocker on. angelfire has become pop-up hell... but it's free... :)

stories are a great way to introduce her to this.

oh, and congrats!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back