• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a chubby girl.

I was sure that Miss Diamond was British.

what a shame youre not in the uk.
im sure myself or "the team" who have similar outlooks and experiences could show you a respectfully fantastic time.
I'm sure the pleasure would be eithrt one of ours.

It sounds like to me the men you've been trying to play with are jerks that want to have that dream woman that looks like a play boy bunny. Some of these men are the same ones that come on here to bitch and moan about how they haven't played in a long time or can't find anyone to play with. You shouldn't be the one feeling bad. You have given them the opportunity and if they are too stupid to take it that is their stupidy. Let them sit around and wonder why they don't have many lees.(Man I keep getting more blunt the older I get) I also have learned to never just settle. You want to be the lee right? If they are automatically putting you off as ler and they won't ler you ,then tell them thanks for your time, but you're not what I want. I do this all the time.

When it comes to chubby girls and their dating woes people automatically jump to the conclusion that theoffending guy wanted some ideal like a playboy bunny or a Victoria secret model. That's not it. Some guys are simply not attracted to bigger women. Why would a guy even ask a chubby girl out if he were after a playboy bunny? The converse would work too. If a guy looked like Jonah Hill and a girl turned him down jumping to the conclusion that she did so because he didn't look like "The Rock" wouldn't make sense. Jonah Hill will never ever resemble that ideal even if he tried. He couldn't even portray that over the net if he tried. A girl would be pretty dumb to expect a guy that looks like the Rock after getting a pic of Jonah Hill. Perhaps she's just not into him.

It happens to us guys all the time! Man...if I had a dollar for every girl that blew me off. But that's just the way it goes. A girl you made out with the night before won't answer your text. The girl you slept with last night won't take your calls. The girl you took out for sushi and drinks the other night cancels last minute for the date she set up! Life in the big city. Sometimes I did something wrong. Sometimes she found out she wasnt that attracted to me. But usually...Something else was happening in her life that had nothing to do with me this is likely what was happening with you. It's not your weight, or anyone's for that matter. It simply wasn't meant to be. for all you know the love his life hit him up just before your meetup. His car might have broke down. Ect ect

A man or woman worth your time will not waste it.

GQ

I'm a tad bit shallow, like I am not saying i don't tickle slightly overweight girls, but if it gets to an extreme or my hands are getting lost in their curves than i get a little disguised..

What do you guys think about tickling chubby or overweight girls? or
Do any of you have a problem tickling chubby or overweight girls?

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I try to avoid stereotypes of any kind because they are impractical and mostly inaccurate. Both good and bad people come in many different shapes, sizes, and ethnic backgrounds. My view on people is I try to see what is on the inside rather than the outside because whether the person is tall, short, pretty, ugly, heavy set, skinny, or tanned, toned, and athletic, none of those things really matter if that person is nice, thinks the world of you, has a heart of gold, shares a lot of your interests and would do anything for you. When it becomes a problem is if the person is mean spirited, nasty, insincere, dishonest, or is just a round-a-bout evil person.

Personally, I've been having problems when it comes to meet up with guys, the usually disappear when they see a picture....

I looked at your profile. There is nothing wrong with the way you look. I consider you very attractive.

......or we meet and I end up being the 'ler by preference. Even though I rather be the lee, they are not willing to ler with me, or they don't seem interested in tickling me.....

It's because all it is, is you haven't found the right person for you. I am both a lee and a ler, and was once in a relationship with a lady who was strictly a ler and would never be a lee. The relationship ended up being short lived because neither one of us was happy.

The only thing I can say is to hang in there. Somewhere out there is a right guy waiting to be with someone like you. It's just a matter of him finding you, or you finding him.

You look like you have lost a lot of weight. You actually look perfect at just the point you are right now.

Unless the pictures of you on your profile are not you, your not chubby at all.

Well first of all thank you guys for taking your time to read this.
Alright I got this question and everybody is welcome to comment on this. In a positive or a negative way.

Personally, I've been having problems when it comes to meet up with guys, the usually disappear when they
see a picture or we meet and I end up being the 'ler by preference. Even though I rather be the lee, they are not willing to ler with me, or they don't seem interested in tickling me.

I would like to read some comments and opinions about this, and know the POV of the forum.

xoxo :D

why would i post pictures of someone else? i am just asking for a general point of view and opinions about the matter, not about me!

Big girls rock! More to love, more to tickle, and almost always fun and unpretentious. I always enjoyed being in the company of a bigger gal.

Personally I've always enjoyed the company of a curvy women. Although i prefer the term "fluffy". Hope you don't find that insulting.
They just look healthy and seem to have a better sense of "self". And the tickling is awesome! Better hugging too!
Gives a man something to:
Hold when time are tough.....Cuddle when the nights are cold.....Lean on when the days get hard....
and enjoy when things get playful.
So yeah I like fluffy women.

I've had the pleasure of tickling both thin and chubby women and both are so much fun. When you share a genuine chemistry with someone, the physical considerations take a back seat. And when they start tickling me, I'm laughing too hard to care what they look like!
By the way, your pictures are HOT!

Well first of all thank you guys for taking your time to read this.
Alright I got this question and everybody is welcome to comment on this. In a positive or a negative way.

Personally, I've been having problems when it comes to meet up with guys, the usually disappear when they
see a picture or we meet and I end up being the 'ler by preference. Even though I rather be the lee, they are not willing to ler with me, or they don't seem interested in tickling me.

I would like to read some comments and opinions about this, and know the POV of the forum.

xoxo :D

In what universe are you chubby?

...and where are you meeting these loser guys that don't want to tickle a beautiful girl such as yourself???

In what universe are you chubby?

A universe where even the slimmest models on magazine covers are Photoshopped to inhuman proportions, where an ANTM contestant (who won, I think) looks like a concentration camp survivor, and someone built like Marilyn Monroe is considered "Plus Size"... that's where perfectly healthy, attractive women get called "chubby".

When it comes to sexual preference, I'm 100% heterosexual. For me, tickling is not a sexual act, but can enhance any relationship, including sexual ones. Outside of the bedroom, I like tickling women, men, gay, straight, tall, short, thin, heavy, light, dark, young, old, Asian, European, African, American, Austrailian, or Antarctican!

About the weight issue...There are varying degrees of chubby. From a slight paunch to morbidly obese. In my experience in tickling heavier people, I've had better success in tickling the areas not covered with excessive fat. The upper ribs, the armpits, the knees, and of course the feet.

To me it does not matter. I seen you pics and think your beautiful. People jus love to juge other people. Thanks for adding
me! Hope to talk tickling with you soon. tickle tickle Brian

I always think that the larger person is always a lot more fun to tickle because they nearly always seem jolly and fun loving.
The very slim people with ribs sticking out just don't have the same appeal.
My favorite is the japanese women with small bones and plenty of flesh, sort of plump or chubby.
It's a question of degree and definition, the bottom line for me, is if they have a good sense of fun and i enjoy their company, then it dosn't matter too much.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back