• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling: A genuine fetish/fascination, or an excuse for human touch?

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Do you think there are people on this forum who are just starved for touch, and use 'liking tickling' as a way to get physical contact and intimacy they're otherwise lacking in their lives?

This is not a thread created to insinuate flaming. (for once. I know, I know!) I'm genuinely curious on hearing opinions.

It's a good question!
I'm not starving for anything but as an Italian, we're all about the sensual: great food, great wine, great sex. We're very "touchy" people, I touch my patients all the time and the funny thing is that I find people NOT of my heritage the first to touch me in general. There's an RN who always kisses me when I'm getting on the shuttle. I don't even know her name, she's like, "Oh there's my angel, come HERE!" Is that weird? :shock:
It's something so small but seems to mean so much to so many. Just a little tweak of a toe with a wink or brush on their arm...People love it. I dunno why, maybe a lot of folks are just "starved"...
XOXO

People love it. I dunno why, maybe a lot of folks are just "starved"...

Dope Response, Lady. :)

I suppose when it comes to tickling, and because it is genuine..and real for me personally, I tend to get a little confused..and sometime's hostile..when other people who have a tendancy to 'seek out' physical contact, jump on the closest "band wagon" (for lack of better word).

It almost feels like an invasion. If that makes any sense.

I can't speculate on other people's reasons, but personally tickling is a form of showing affection ,love in same ways cuddling,giving a massage ,holding hands and expressing physical affection .

I can't speculate on other people's reasons, but personally tickling is a form of showing affection ,love in same ways cuddling,giving a massage ,holding hands and expressing physical affection .

Okay...So, does that mean for you that, Yes.. It is a reason/excuse to experience human touch?

I've always been a very tactile person. I like to touch and pick up and poke and prod and massage and caress and feel and soforth. I can't count the number of times my dad yelled at me in the middle of the toy store because I picked up a toy to look at it instead of leaving it on the shelf.

I also have always like to make people laugh.

2 + 2 = 4 :)

Snail Shell

Okay...So, does that mean for you that, Yes.. It is a reason/excuse to experience human touch?

I would say NO for me in my own life ,it is not a reason/excuse to experience human touch because I am passionate about expressing affection towards others I care about and it's a deeper feeling ,connection ..something I feel in my heart and soul.

i don't use it as an excuse to just have physical contact. i like to be tickled because it is an activity that i enjoy. i think for me the physical contact is just a bonus.

Yes, I do see some people do use the like of tickling just to secure some form of human touch. As for me tickling is more than just an excuse to secure human touch. It is a deeper feeling for me. Tickling is like a happy euphoric feeling because tickling causes me to laugh and laughing releases endorphins.

i don't use it as an excuse to just have physical contact. i like to be tickled because it is an activity that i enjoy. i think for me the physical contact is just a bonus.

I agree with this reply wholeheartedly!

I like all forms of physical contact (well, almost all), but tickling is special for some reason. If I just wanted touch, I could do that, but I would go so far as to say that I enjoy the sensation of being tickled (or even tickling) more than the physical contact part.

Maybe a little of both?

I enjoy tickling/being tickled because I can find it fun, entertaining, erotic, and so forth, depending on the situation. But I also like physical contact, and do kind of lack it in my day-to-day life. I suppose sometimes it's for the sake of the tickling and sometimes it's for the sake of human contact, again depending on the situation.

I wouldn't say my fondness for tickling is in any way an excuse for physical contact or intimacy. Rather, I agree with aurora5150, and think the physical contact involved in tickling is more like a bonus that comes with the territory. But I could see where for some it might be all about the contact. As for whether such people are on the forum I have no idea.

I think I'm a bit on the other side on this topic.

I enjoy tickling because of the phsycal contact it brings. The feeling of skin on skin is a wonderful thing... but I should clarify. When I touch the hand of someone I'm romantically involved in (meaning I have strong feelings for them that equate to a level of love), the contact with them is almost strengthening.... I would say empowering, but that's just not the right word.

Tickling is a pleasent way to be physically connected with another person. Of course, for me it's at the level of a fetish, so I enjoy it more then most lol.

Now, am I starved for contact? I can honestly say no, but nothing beats being able to hold someone that just deeply connects with me. A bit romantic, I know, but what can I say? I'm an oddball

I'm an insatiable 'ler: I LOOOOOOOOVE tickling girls, and laughter is like music to me. I've also always been a tactile person like Snail Shell.

BUT...

I myself hate being touched. I can't explain it, but for all teh touching I like to do, I don't like BEING touched myself. I don't even like massages, because it just feels like an alien sensation. But research has shown that this is a common affliction for autistic people, so I'm gonna chalk it up to that.

Humans are social creatures; touch is just another way of affirming relationship. Handshakes, hugs, kisses, tickles, all ways of demonstrating your closeness with someone; I think we're just programmed to behave that way. Just imagine sex if it were nothing but intercourse, no additional touching.

If I ran into somebody who is into tickling simply to touch people, I really wouldn't care unless I found concrete evidence that they were jumping from dark alleyways and tickling strangers just to say they actually touched somebody that day. Then I'd probably stop answering their PM's.

I definitely think a good portion of the forum lack the amount of intimacy perceived as "normal" in society.

Me? I don't think so. I just think it's fun.

Good question, And I think its diffrent things for diffrent people. I know as an adolecent it was a good excuse to make contact with the opposite gender in the most intimate way possible in the guise of playfullness. But its also been a fetish for a long time, though I could not articulate that until I was well into my 20s. But it can also be a sign of affection too among friends under the right circumstances, so yes there is a human touch factor involved too.

For me tickling can be very sweet-very sensual-if done right

Tickling for me is most definitely a true kink and a true passion for me. I love tickling!!:wub: I love to tickle!!
Tickling is definitely not a excuse or a reason for human touch for me personally. Tickling is such a natural and such a wonderful and fun activity for me-such a great dynamic passion for me-tickling is definitely not a reason or excuse for me to have human touch with another.

I am very passionate about tickling. I love and live to tickle and to be tickled-love and live to be dominant and love and live to be submissive-love to ler and love to lee-I am truly a born switch-love both roles very much-especially also greatly love being the ler-dominant role:wub: No, for me I love and can't get enough of being tickled and me tickling others. It feeds my endorphins and gives me a real great happy rush like no other...so awesome and such an amazing terrific feeling-sensations I must say! I love tickling-love how it is a sweet gentle playful loving tactile touch-just like how much I intensely love giving and receiving massages to be honest. There is just something so sensual, so romantic, and so erotic about being playful tickled sensually while bound and restrained-gentle tender playful loving care. Can't get enough of it.

Also have to agree along with tickleshotel and ticklebear 2
tickling is a natural high and it does bring out the endorphins and cause them to race. Tickling is also a very playful loving emotional exchange along with being very physical and what can also be very sensual and very erotic and very sexual and totally arousing-depending on the person lering and the person who is the lee and many other factors and ect.

To me hugs and tickling, cuddles and neck, back, and shoulder massages, and nice slow loving full body massages definitely equate and go hand in hand with being just as sensual and just as much of a turn on emot and physically and sexually-and just as tender and just as a loving emotional exchange-as lots of people find sex and making love to be. It just depends on your view.

For me tickling is highly very sweet, very exciting, very much fun and a blast to adminster the tickles and just as exciting to receive the tickles being adminstered to me.
Tickling also to me can be very sensual and very tender,
very playful, very special, and very loving and erotic even romantic-given right setting and special little touches and the small things-and depending on both parties involved-both are loving determined and setting out to do their best to please and satisfy and pamper and cherish and love their lee-with their actions and words-let them know they are desired, cared for, loved and cherished.

These are just my thoughts on this.

TickleBunny 2

I am going to confuse you all

I like to tickle. I loved being tickled when I was ticklish! I still do love the idea of it!

I dislike being touched. I don't much care for human physical contact.

Go figure that one out! I can't :D

Last edited:
It seems to me that if somebody just wants touch, there are many legitimate places to get a massage, for ten minutes or for several hours, so they wouldn't have to seek tickling as a form of touch.

True enough

It seems to me that if somebody just wants touch, there are many legitimate places to get a massage, for ten minutes or for several hours, so they wouldn't have to seek tickling as a form of touch.

But, for some, it's not just the touch that they seek, it's validation.
I'd hazard a guess that being a 'lee, (again, for some), isn't about being a touchy/feely, tactile person, as much as it is having people want to touch you. Being wanted, valued, and accepted, regardless of physical attributes, is a pretty strong motivator. So, yeah, I think there are a few here who aren't as into being tickled as they are into the attention and acceptance. But if that's the worst thing they do to make themselves feel good, it's pretty much harmless, isn't it?

Grazie, bella signora! ;)
It totally makes sense. For me, it's all about being careful, because it is work, after all, can't get too crazy~reading people's faces, their eyes, their body language. I don't touch everyone I come in contact with by a long shot but I do mentally size them up, kind of a bizarre mind-reading of sorts.

And then again is the very real possibility that the reason they respond to me so well is that I'm the only person to visit them all day who's NOT there to cause them pain (draw blood, give them a shot, what have ya...):jester:
XOXO

Dope Response, Lady. :)

I suppose when it comes to tickling, and because it is genuine..and real for me personally, I tend to get a little confused..and sometime's hostile..when other people who have a tendancy to 'seek out' physical contact, jump on the closest "band wagon" (for lack of better word).

It almost feels like an invasion. If that makes any sense.

As a LER , it's mostly about the reaction of my LEE. What I get out of a "session" mostly depends on how a woman reacts when I tickle her.

That being said , if I somehow magically developed powers & could tickle women ( cue spooky music ) WITH MY MIND ... I dunno ... I don't think that kind of tickling would be as satisfying. So obviously , I get something out of the touching aspect , too.

There's something fascinating about touching someone a certain way & eliciting that crazy ticklish-reaction ... AND knowing that you're the reason for said reaction.

So yeah , I need that kinda touching. In fact , when being intimate w/a lady , it's really , really difficult for me ( sometimes ) to touch & NOT include little tickles every now & again.

Plain ol' touching is fine & dandy ... GREAT , even ... but my tickle-fetish is as genuine as they come , baby!

I think people are misunderstanding Crystal here.

She's not asking you to defend or prove your tickling fetish. She asks a rather interesting question in that perhaps some people find their way here because they don't have, maybe have never had, any kind of intimate touching with another human being. Including, but not restricted to, tickling.

I am going to be honest here. There have been members over the years that I've witnessed and thought perhaps they found the TMF and decided to stay in hopes of meeting someone and using tickling as a form of human intimacy that they desperately want/need, not something they have to pay for.

I feel there is a number of women who come here out of curiosity, stay for the attention and playful threats of tickling by men and other members, because they don't have that in they're day to day lives or perhaps may be too afraid to look for it. It may be that I don't notice the men doing this, because the women seem to be more vocal, though...

As a well-known female member of this community, I'm not going to lie. Making friends is easy. I think half of that is due to the fact that I'm a female on a male dominated forum. I would like to attribute the other half to my personality.

This is an excellent question, Crystal. As for my personal answer:

For myself: The answer is no, because, I dont, and wouldnt, have to use tickling as a reason to touch a significant other whom I was intimate with. I could just as easily, cuddle, stroke, or touch them in other ways, that didnt involve tickling. The tickling comes in because I genuinely enjoy the interest of tickling. Additionally, I think of what might happen if I met a significant other who didnt enjoy tickling. I'd touch her anyway in other ways, and the tickling would be secondary.

Mitch

Interesting Topic As Usual, Cl

I Read Somewhere Sans Internet That Human Touch Is One Of Many Inputs Needed For "proper" Development In Babies. I Believe People Will Seek Out Human Touch In Many Forms. Hand Shakes, Pats On The Back, Hugs, Tickles, Massage, Intimacy Etc. I Do Think A Tickling Forum Would Attract The Attention Of Someone Only Seeking Touch As Well As Ticklephiles Too, Of Course.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back