• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling A Male Authority Figure

Jeff1240

TMF Poster
Always been curious about m/m tickling, especially a guys vulnerable soles. A weak spot.

Does anyone know of any experiences from their past where some authority figure had his shoes removed and nylon socked feet tickled? Really enjoy some exec type caught totally by surprise, someone removes his dress shoes and tickles the crap out of his feet, all he can do is laugh hysterically.

Would love to hear any experiences from guys who ALSO enjoy tickling other guys feet. What experience did it for you?? please post, thanks

Curious too

As a female teen, I would think of this often because I always wondered and still wonder if this could happen if both men were straight? Can tickling be done man to man and just be for fun? Is it ALWAYS erotic? And at what age, do men (straight or gay) stop tickling each other?

do tell, straight or gay men!

Yes. A straight man can tickle another straight man with no sexual overtones. My best friend is the single most ticklish person I know. Male or female. A poke to his side will have him jump out of skin. Tickle his knee and he will pee himself. :eek: I have saved him on numerous occasions from tickling females...but I WILL give him a little bit just so remembers that he needs me! LOL!

~ toyou

Major Tickles

Hopefully, this experience qualifies as tickling an authority figure. The problem was, was that I was that authority figure!

A few months ago, I was at a friend's place and I was wearing an army shirt. He had just bought a new recliner and he wanted me to check it out. So I sat down in it and pulled the handle, the back tilted back as it should and the foot rest came up as it should. Then I pushed the handle forward and it fell off!
We both started giggling.
Terry, not his real name, reached down and wrapped a velcro strap around my ankles.
"Well! ... Heehee! .. Major Tickles! .. It looks like you're in for a treat!" Terry giggled.
"NO WAY! ... Heehhee! ... TERRRRRY! ... If I'm Major Tickles! .. Heehehee! ... I should be doing the tickling!"
"Do you think so? .. Heehehe!" Terry ran a fingertip up my sole.
I gritted my teeth and refused to laugh but a big grin spread across my face. He then stroked my insteps.
I exploded in helpless laughter.
He kept up the delightful torment on my feet, making me twist and turn in helpless laughter.
"Major Tickles is Very Very Ticklish! ... Heehheee!"
I flopped around so much, I fell out of the recliner with my feet still trapped to the foot rest.
He lifted me back into the recliner, I was to weakened with laughter to resist. He then tied my wrists behind my head.
I shook my head "NO!" at him but he renewed his ticklish attack on my soles.
After a few minutes, which seemed like hours, he stopped.
I gasped for breath.
"I hope you've had your fun!"
He positioned his fingertips over my ribs.
"NOOOOO! .... Heehheee! ... TERRRRRY! ... NOT MY RIBS! .... Please!"
"Major Tickles! ... Heehhee! ... I haven't even touched you yet!"
"You Will! ... Hehheee!"
I was giggling so much that my back arched carrying my ribs up to his fingertips.
"HAHAHAA!" He hadn't moved his fingertips but they still tickled so much!
I fell back giggling, then my back arched again, I couldn't stop it, carrying my helpless ribs up to his fingertips. His motionless fingertips tickled like hell! Then they descended with my ribs.
I went nuts.
He kept teasing, tickling, taunting, and tormenting my ribs, sides, waist, and underarms for at least 15 minutes.

Terry is straight, he said what he liked about tickling me was my mad grin, wild laughter, frantic twisting and turning, and frenetic bucking and bouncing. Plus, the control he had over my hysterically laughing flesh!
He also liked calling me, "Major Tickles!"

In any case, since I was still tied to the recliner, I got a repeat performance, which had me hysterical again, in no time!

Well, to make a long tickling session, short!
It was to late!

:tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back