• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and High Heels (M/F)

Hangtenfeet

TMF Regular
We just made several videos over the last week and we are still in the editing phase but I wanted to share this clip with you. We took Vanna shoe shopping for some sexy heels. She looked at many different shoes and said she was looking for something "bitchy sexy." She finally chose a sexy pair of white and black striped high heels. When we got her back to the studio she shows them off and then her high heels were slowly taken off and she was tickled for hours! It was a great session with her and we have it all on camera. I just wanted to share this clip with you for starters while I am adding to the clips store today. Keep in mind the preview videos are made at a much lower resolution than the actual full length videos. Let me know what you think and stop by our website to see the new updates we have made. As always, be well.

Tristan

Great clip! I love the way you locked her ankles and had your way with her soft soles. I have done that many times with my wife...very simple and works very well

Thanks...

Thanks guys..

It was a great photo / video session. She looked so good when I first came into the room dressed in that French maid outfit and sexy high heels I could barely put my thoughts together. I added a few more pictures to this post of her. There are two more videos I am working on from that session. They will be out before the end of the week. I will keep you updated.

Tristan

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back