• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling and Moet?

lust4feet

TMF Poster
Hi, I heard that on Monday's Howard Stern, he had Moet as the guest and subjected her to tickling, did anyone catch this? Unfortunately I missed it and would like to know where she was tickled! thanks!

Huge mainstream find

Moet The Model In The Tickle Chair. 12/16/02. 9:45am
This model by the name of Moet came in to promote some DVD documentary that she has out. It's available on her web site Moet.net.
Howard came out of break and said before they got to news he had to see some hot chicks since he hadn't seen any all morning. Howard said that Moet was really hot and some of the guys were going nuts over her. When she walked in Howard told Sam Simon that his new girlfriend had just walked in. Howard said that Moet isn't naked on her web site but she charges $3500 for photos of herself. Moet said she has artwork on the site that she sells. When Howard and Sam heard that they looked at each other and just laughed. Howard checked out her breasts and asked her if they're real or not. She claims that they are real. Howard talked to her about that for a short time and then had her get into a bathing suit and told her she has to get into a bikini and get in the tickle chair to get plugs for her stuff. She went and got changed. Meanwhile Artie moved to the couch where Sam Simon was sitting so he'd have a better view of the tickling.

Moet came back in and the guys said she had a great body. She said she's been having nightmares about this tickling thing for weeks since she was booked on the show because she's so ticklish. She was laughing as she was being strapped into the chair. Howard said she was strapped in really tight so she couldn't get out of the chair. Howard spent a couple of minutes talking to her before starting the tickling. She wasn't answering some of his questions fast enough so he had Tickle Master Stuttering John tickle her. She screamed out and laughed each time he touched her. She got in a couple of plugs for this documentary DVD she has. Howard let her talk about that but got bored with it and had John tickle her more. She asked for a ''time out'' at one point but the guys said she can't do that. Howard and the guys asked her a few more questions while she was still in the chair and John would tickle her once in a while. Howard asked her if she's ever kissed another girl before. When she said she hasn't, John called her a liar and tickled her. She eventually complained that John was hurting her the way he was tickling her. Howard tried to get her to say that she was a filthy little whore but when she wouldn't, John tickled her.

Howard wrapped up the tickling and talked to Moet about this documentary a little more. She said she did interviews with people who have never been famous and said that they're pathetic. She said she did it when she was 18 years old and got some famous people to appear in it.

Howard took a couple of phone calls for her and let some people complain about her before wrapping up the interview. He also had John tickle her a little more.

<B>from marksfriggin.com</B>

I missed that episode tonight, but maybe they'll have it again at 2:30am? Hey, if you check the E! Listings from that markfriggin site you can see that Pam tickling episodes are coming back Saturday night! :)

http://marksfriggin.com/e-show.htm

thank you to Novus and TickleTheater for the information and updates, let's hope this will be on E! sometime soon!

Stern will be on vacation for 2 weeks starting next week. The shows from this week probably wont make the E show for at least 2 weeks. Next week though, E will rerun Howards top 25 shows of all time could be some tickling in there.

Call me crazy but, after going to Moet's website, my initial impression of her is that she's not all that pretty, and that I see bitchy bitch written all over her face. Also if you're going to choose a stage name for your career, why the hell dream up Moet? It sounds terrible and kind of hurts the mouth to even pronounce. Lot of Laughs!

unitkl said:
Call me crazy but, after going to Moet's website, my initial impression of her is that she's not all that pretty, and that I see bitchy bitch written all over her face. Also if you're going to choose a stage name for your career, why the hell dream up Moet? It sounds terrible and kind of hurts the mouth to even pronounce. Lot of Laughs!

i'm glad i am not the only one to feel this way.
i found her to be singularly un-attractive.
moet is the name of a wine, maybe she's a whiner?
lol
steve

areenactor said:

moet is the name of a wine, maybe she's a whiner?
lol
steve

Who would name themselves after a body of water that surrounds a castle?

I also don't think she's all that hot, but if she's that ticklish, I can't wait to see the episode on E!. BTW, where was she tickled? Feet, ribs, pits?

I thought she was very attractive, but to each their own. From what I heard on the Mp3 she was at least tickled on her ribs and feet, but I don't know where the majority of tickling took place.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back