• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and NUDITY

kamiano

TMF Poster
Is tickling a phenomenon which transcends sexuality and nudity? Does a ticklee need to be nude to be effectively tickled all over? Do ticklees prefer to be nude? Do you prefer to see a ticklee who has as little clothes on as possible? Does it matter to you? Just wondering....

I, personally, as much as I adore the female form in all its unfettered glory, prefer ticklees to wear clothes. In my experience, nudity can be a distraction to the core response of tickling. The excitement can easily become channeled into other arenas (so to speak) and can sometimes dilute the pure current of ticklishness, both giving and receiving. That is just my OPINION, based on tickling women both nude and fully clothed. I am quite curious as to what others think about this?

Kamiano

Attachments

• ticklishnudeAD.jpg
    ticklishnudeAD.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 1,165
  • AnastasiaAD.jpg
    AnastasiaAD.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 1,001
I also prefer a ticklee to be wearing clothes as well. I've never been much of a fan of nudity especially when it comes to tickling. I like to leave something to the imagination.

I would split the answer into 3, if its a photo, i look for facial expression,
if its a vid a naked body writhing is very appealing, if its real life, i am
more than happy to give or recieve to any female who enjoys tickling.

IMHO, clothes make the girl more relatable to girls you'd meet in everyday life. I think this helps us more vicariously fullfill our fantasies by mentally substituting the model on screen with an archetype female, or even a specific girl from our real lives.

While seeing a nude girl tickled, because we see far fewer girls nude, we narrow our ability to use the video as a proxy for other women and must focus only on the actual nude, tickled girl.

I'm no Dr. Freud, but that's just my personal opinion.

I rarely shoot toppless models being tickled and even put them in a seperate store.

JD

Great photos, thanks for sharing them here. :D

For me, nudity is fine but not necessary for a tickling photo.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back