• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and Sex, Can they work together?

tickling + sex = amazing....

buuuuut... everyone is different... i'd suggest using it as a foreplay first.. merging the two slowly that way, gradually work up to light tickles during sex--- then take it from there ... just my 2 cents (for what they're worth...)
She says: I agree.....if it's something that is just not comfortable yet...slowly making progress towards that way is the best......excellent sound advice....make her love it and want it just as much as you do.

Tickling and sex can definitely work together. But it seems that all to often people on this forum confuse one with the other. They treat any tickling scene as something sexual, and get offended when some of us try to manipulate others to tickle us, or be tickled by us.

Light sensual tickles during foreplay and during sex can be wonderful and then mad, merciless tickles post orgasm are pure love/hate. :)

Tickling not only can work together with sex, it's as close to a perfect fit as you can get!
I've never had a problem integrating sex with tickling, or vice versa, with my partners. Most women have seen a lot stranger stuff by the time they pass 21, and anyone who's willing to put forth the least amount of effort into finding out what works for their partner will find the rewards to be...lavish.
Now, I'm lucky enough to be married to what Dan Savage calls a "GGG" (Good, Giving, and Game) partner; she's extraordinarily ticklish, and while she doesn't have what you'd call a tickle fetish, being tickled (like several other things) definitely turns her on.
Tickling is usually part of foreplay for us, unless it feels like a "straight" sex kinda moment, which happens quite often as well (Don't ever underestimate "straight" sex. After all, vanilla is a flavor, too). Roleplay and games are a big part of it as well. I won't go into too many details; First, because some things are hard to explain, and Second, because some people might think I was bragging. But as you can see, others on the forum can attest to having the same kind of luck. It's far from impossible. So, if I didn't hit the Partner Powerball, I matched 5 out of 6 (plus the bonus number), and it's damn foolish to not be happy with that.
But, it's worth noting that you said you weren't satisfied, but that as things go she was satisfied, and that at present, you only got satisfaction from videos, stories, and comics. So, if that's the case, you might want to sit down and figure out what it is you want to do with her, to be satisfied.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back