• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling and sex ...

billy_black

TMF Novice
my own personal fetish is to have a female
suck my dick and tickle her soles at the
same time.

any soul mates here ? :idunno:

I'd be down for that, only not too big into the foot tickling myself.

But I'm quite sure you're not alone.

I'm actually having a hard time visualizing that.

I mean, if it's standard dick sucking, full frontal position.. You'd have to kinda reach awkwardly forward which could result in her choking if she doesn't have a good gag reflex.

Positon 69 seems feasible for that to work.

Or is there another I'm missing?

That is kind of a tall order, dude. Not in the sense of openmindedness, just in mechanics. I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to try, but wouldn't the laughing screw up the BJ? Maybe I'm thinking about this too hard...

But good luck! and thanks for sharing, I guess.

I don't see this ending well. Either she could choke/gag or you could get it bit. If you've actually managed to perform this safely, I give you some credit, but it sounds like risky play to me.

hmmm... Never really thought about it but it seems like a wild circle. Theoretically her reaction from having her toes tickled could reverberate to your member via her mouth. Being that the fetish can affect your member in much the same way when tickling regardless it sound like Win X 2 = Yay!
That being said... Wayyyy too risky!

forgot to mention ...

... she´d have a ring in her mouth :devil: (rubber)
... and sorry for my english ... i´m german :)

I don't know about the whole ring in her mouth, or the mechanics of it working, but i could see something in the similar vein of this being pretty sweet.

I think if you tickled her really lightly somewhere she isn't too ticklish, the giggling and such would feel great. If you were tickling her wild though, i'm sure she'd lose focus, or bite down, or something else catastrophic.

position wise, her on her back, head hanging over the foot of the bed.
perfect position for the tickler to have his member pleasured. ticklee raises her legs so toes point twords ticklers face. soles are now exposed for tickling.

:2poke:semi difficult, but not immpossible

Hog tie her face down on the bed with her head hanging off the end. Gag her with the ring gag, tie her big toes together, and go to town.

:) Make sure you get under her toes...she'll go nuts. And don't forget to tell her before you climax...laughter + spewing cum = choking girlfriend and a big mess.

The key for this to work is what kind of laugher you have. I personally have never had any problems with biting or teeth clenching as i laugh with my mouth open. Not so much fun for the fellatio part but it seems to work none the less. I think you first have to determine exactly what kind of laugher the lee is and which is more important a good bj or the sensation of a laughing mouth around you and insanely ticklish feet at your finger tips.

Anyway not a difficult thing to master, give it a try i'm sure you will enjoy yourself. I always do :devil:

Hog tie her face down on the bed with her head hanging off the end. Gag her with the ring gag, tie her big toes together, and go to town.

:) Make sure you get under her toes...she'll go nuts. And don't forget to tell her before you climax...laughter + spewing cum = choking girlfriend and a big mess.

imagine that 911 call???

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back