• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling article in a UK women's mainstream magazine

MissSqweeler

Hi,
I thought this might interest some of you as i thought this was unusual to be published. I know there has been a couple of threads recently about the views the non-tickle kink world has about us or not enough women into it/or not as open about it. But hey.....the more it's talked about as exciting (we all know tickling is :p) the better.

It is in Cosmopolitan uk called dating diaries:
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/lov...aries-reed-amber-hosts-a-tickle-fetish-party/

Tried to post the link let's see if it works

Here is the blurb

'Our Dating Diaries adventures continue as Reed Amber invites us into her world for a week of tickle parties, foot stuff and a very happy birthday in a bathroom stall. The podcast host and fetish queen pulls back the curtain on all things OnlyFans and kink, plus, why you definitely need baby oil if you're planning on being tickled all the way to orgasm...'

What do you all think....a helpful positive reflection?

I love this article. Reed is such a positive ambassador for the foot and tickle fetish. I would feel entirely safe in a scenario where I could enjoy both these fetishes with her.
Thank you for sharing

Reed is a flag bearer for all things foot and tickle related... we've spoken many times when she was on Studio 66 back in the day and she was always up front about her love of tickling and being tickled!

Still follow her on onlyfans and am not ashamed to say it.

This is a thing? And in London? This woman is living out the fantasies that thousands of us on here have probably entertained but never imagined would actually be possible in real life. Thanks for sharing the article.

Reed is beautiful and amazing! I am so glad she is not afraid to go down this road and maybe it will encourage others to follow her path

Wow! Thanks for sharing this amazing article and mainstream true tickle story! Loved it! My mind is racing in such a good way right now with tons of ticklish possibilities! Thanks again!🙏❤️🪶👣🔥

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back