• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling as a hard limit

V45

I like hearing model in BDSM clips say that tickling is a hard limit for them ... and then "researching" those models for any tickling (accidental or purposeful). The one that comes to mind is Alina Li. She said that tickling is a hard limit because she is too ticklish ... but unfortunately I cannot find any accidental tickling (foot worship included).

Sounds like that might be because tickling is a hard limit
There are many times where models declare it as a hard limit (see John Paul BDSM videos) but they appear to be tickled else where. Harmony Wonder comes to mind.

Mz. Berlin has tickling as a hard limit. Will dish it out but won’t take it.

Bummer but glad her choice is respected

There are many times where models declare it as a hard limit (see John Paul BDSM videos) but they appear to be tickled else where. Harmony Wonder comes to mind.
John Paul BDSM videos? Is that the same guy as “The Pope”? He did the Kink.com videos series (Device Bondage, Infernal Restraints, etc)

I specifically remember a model in the pre-shoot interview telling “The Pope” tickling was a hard limit, and him acting simultaneously surprised and disappointed.

John Paul BDSM videos? Is that the same guy as “The Pope”? He did the Kink.com videos series (Device Bondage, Infernal Restraints, etc)

I specifically remember a model in the pre-shoot interview telling “The Pope” tickling was a hard limit, and him acting simultaneously surprised and disappointed.
Yes. Look up a video he did with Harmony Wonder.

Yes. Look up a video he did with Harmony Wonder.
If you like The Pope, you’ve got to love Matt Williams. He is the gold standard for BDSM tickling. When him or Claire Adams are involved, tickling is almost always inevitable.

If you like The Pope, you’ve got to love Matt Williams. He is the gold standard for BDSM tickling. When him or Claire Adams are involved, tickling is almost always inevitable.
Is Claire Adams the slender dark haired lady? If so, yeah, she's super-cruel with the tickling. Matt, too. I have a great Real Time Bondage video of him giving a cute black girl (I think her name is Nikki Darling) a devil's bargain situation where she (through a gag) has to tell him whether she wants to be tickled or whipped. They go back and forth between the two, of course.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back