• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at an Anime Con (m/f, mmf/f)

TheDubliner

TMF Regular
Backstory: I dated a girl in high school, let's call her "I" cause she's has a pretty unique name, and it didn't work out and we kind of grew apart afterwards. But we always respected each other greatly due our hobby and our friendship was rebuilt a few years later. She was going to an anime convention in NJ and she asked if I wanted to go. I said sure since I never attended one before. Comic cons, a few, but never an anime con. She was going to cosplay as the chemist from Final Fantasy Tactics, a favorite game of mine! I was super hyped to go and hang out and attend the con!

We ended up sharing a hotel with four other people, with one bed, which is a total rite of passage for con goers haha. After the first day, we were pretty exhausted and after dinner, "I", myself, and another couple (I's friend "Mary" and her husband) headed back to the room while the rest went for drinks. When we got to the room, "I" slipped off her shoes and plopped onto the bed. She wanted to rest on it before the people who would get the bed (paid more when splitting cost) came back.

Now "I" was an Indian girl, around 5'2", not skinny but not chubby, wearing this really heavy chemist outfit all day. She was SPENT! She plopped down on her stomach and her feet were hanging off the edge of the bed. Now, while we dated I poked her now and then but never tickled her heavily. AND I never even touched her feet because she never wore anything but boots and sneakers. BUT I did remember she was pretty ticklish to my pokes.

The TICKLING:

I sat down next to her feet and made a comment about them stinking up the room. She didn't respond but kicked me, then kept kicking me. At first I shoved it away but she kept kicking, so grabbed her kicking foot's ankle and quickly scribbled on her soles. She let out a squeak from her face buried on the mattress. Her friend laughs and says "someone is ticklish!" and I think that's all I needed to hear. I jumped on her and sat on her legs and started tickling her feet. First, just scribbling away at her soles. She was laughing and growling and trying to use one foot to cover the other but then just getting the top sole tickled. This went on for maybe 30 seconds then I pressed back her toes on one foot and started tickling the base of her toes. This made her go nuts! She finally lifted her face off the bed and started squeaking "STAHHHAAAHHAAAPPP" while moving her other foot frantically, not sure trying to do what. So I happy attacked that one next! Same treatment, toes pulled back, base of toes sratched and scribbled on. She's on the bed laughing her head off finally going into bouts of silent laughter. She lets out "HAALP! MARY HAAAAHAAHAALP!"

I'm sure the two were good friends as they're still close today, but not that night! Mary jumps on the bed but instead of helping she starts poking "I"'a sides. I'm still attacking her feet and Mary poking her side, "I" starts thrashing her arms around, hitting Mary and knocking her off balance a bit. Mary's husband jumps on and says "hey now we can't have that!" He grabs her wrists and pulls them up. Now "I" is stretched out, her feet getting tortured, and now losing some more mobility, on top of being super tired. Mary sits back up and says "that wasn't nice!" and piles on top of her helpless friend and starts digging into her ribs with all ten fingers now. "I" let's out a ear piercing screech and starts cackling which slowly start to quiet into her only being able to whisper "stop!" Every few seconds. That lasted maybe a minute and I realize she's not even fighting with her feet anymore. I go back to just scribbling her soles but Mary was still relentless up top! She was moving up and down, attacking her armpits, sides, neck, ears... she was in attack mode but our poor victim was not even fighting back, just spazzing and letting out squeals and mostly silent laughter. The whole attack lasted maybe 3-4 minutes until we let up. "I" was a mess! Her make up ran all over the sheets and she was still kind of laughing and catching her breath. When I got up I gave her foot a little scribble but no reaction, she was done.

She eventually got up, her hair a mess, make up ruined, and costume all kinds of wrinkled haha! She was good sport though saying we "destroyed her". Tickle destruction I can definitely get behind. The next morning I bought her coffee and she seemed perky and energetic again, no sign of last night's "destruction"! I jokingly asked her wasn't she glad I didn't do that when we dated, she replied she wouldn't have minded just not all the time. I was pretty shocked. I said "haha you said we destroyed you though!" and she responded with something like "yeah but it felt like a rush after a while, and felt good afterwards". I had so many questions haha and regrets too!

This was not the last time she was "destroyed" by tickling ;)

Nice story. I know that there is a Fetish Con. I wonder if there is a Tickle Con...?

I find it cute when girls try shielding a foot with the other!! Just makes me want to tickle her more

That's fantastic when you get a response from a 'lee like that!

Now that's a cool well to earn your rite of passage at an anime con! Thanks for sharing

That's a fantastic story. She obviously had an endorfin rush.
She described it perfectly.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back