• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling at the renaissance festival

e4b2

TMF Novice
I was at the Renaissance festival in Milton ,Ontario.That is just outside of Toronto.During one of the shows a performer dragged a young woman up on the stage.She was there with her husband and daughter who must have been around six or seven years old.Anyways he said that her body will be a map and he will point out where the countries are.While he was naming the places he was also giving her a good tickle in each of the locations.She was protesting and telling him to stop it.Then she left the stage after a few minutes of this and her daughter said that she should have given the man a good jab with her elbow.
I have heard of tickling at these renaissance festivals but this is the first time that I have ever witnessed such an event.I'm surprised that her husband wasn't upset because the man's hands were all over her body.

The Festivle will be comming to NY(Sterling Forest, Tuxedo NY) Starting the first week in August I believe.

shygirl and I will be paying it a visit for sure. Not sure when exactly, yet but we will be there.

TTD

There's one about an hour away in Pennsylvania coming soon, usually on for a month or so...
Let me tell you, that's all I need. Here I am, walking along with the miz, enjoying a water ice, and I encounter a girl in stocks with her feet sticking out. I'd find myself making every excuse, scheming every which way, to return to this scene and give her more, thus pissing off the miz and anyone else in our party.
I hope I encounter this, and again, maybe I hope I don't...
😛

The NYS Rennissance Faire Does not have any tickling stocks at it if that is the only reason your going. I did work there as a Scottish Guard in down time I never saw any tickling pretty cool mud show though

Knox The Hatter said:
There's one about an hour away in Pennsylvania coming soon, usually on for a month or so...
COLOR] 😛

I've been to the Pennsylvania Renn Faire near Lancaster, and there's no stocks. It is an immensely delightful experience nonetheless, and highly recommended to those of us who don't require that their fetish be the center of their every activity.

Bristol

I was just at the Bristol Renaissance Faire, in Wisconsin.
I know.. soooo many Cheeseheads around me! 😉

Anyway, it was a great experience, I had a lot of fun and I too kept an eye out for stocks. They did have them, two stocks, one for the men and the other for the women. They were the wrists and heads stocks, are those called the "pillory"?

Anyway, they would allow someone to dump buckets of water on them. It was called Water Torture. Maybe someday someone will mention.. tickle torture! Maybe next year? A lot of pretty gals at the faire.

Now here's something of interest, there is a new show called the "Washing Well Wenches" It's two gals, early 20's, dressed as Hillbillies and they throw an awesome show, the best I've seen at the faire.

Well, during their act, they have a man from the audience do some funny stunts for them and when they are done with him, the brunette asks him kiss her hand and the blonde (who was probably very pretty without her fake missing teeth) puts her foot in his face wanting him to kiss it. He turned away! I wished she would have picked me, I would have tickled her foot right there.

So if you see the show, try to get picked to participate and you may get that tickle in. They are barefoot the whole show. Bring a water proof camera!

Peace,
DK

a third reaction

Originally posted by Darkknight (some deleted)
I was just at the Bristol Renaissance Faire, in Wisconsin.
Now here's something of interest, there is a new show called the "Washing Well Wenches" It's two gals, early 20's, dressed as Hillbillies and they throw an awesome show, the best I've seen at the faire.

Well, during their act, they have a man from the audience do some funny stunts for them and when they are done with him, the brunette asks him kiss her hand and the blonde (who was probably very pretty without her fake missing teeth) puts her foot in his face wanting him to kiss it. He turned away! I wished she would have picked me, I would have tickled her foot right there.

1. He turned away! [the man you observed]
2. I would have tickled her foot right there. [you]
3. I would have done just what she asked--kissed her foot.

Not that I have anything against what you would have done, it would be my second choice. 😀

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back