• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling awareness.

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
is it just me, or does it seem that tickling is everywhere, once you realize you have the fetish.
i have just noticed how it always seems to be going on around me.
anyone else?

When my Ex-Husband and I got our first car, I had never seen a Pontiac Phoenix before... Chevy Citations up the ass, but not the Phoenix... until we got our car... then they were everywhere.
I never noticed how many pregnant women there were until I got pregnant, than it seemed as if every woman I saw was pregnant.

It's probably like something along those lines.

I'd say most if not all of us here have a higher state of awareness when it comes to tickling. :D

Finding this place and meeting everyone here just lets us know that we are not alone. :community:

When my Ex-Husband and I got our first car, I had never seen a Pontiac Phoenix before... Chevy Citations up the ass, but not the Phoenix... until we got our car... then they were everywhere.
I never noticed how many pregnant women there were until I got pregnant, than it seemed as if every woman I saw was pregnant.

Good answer and I agree.

I'd say most if not all of us here have a higher state of awareness when it comes to tickling. :D

Finding this place and meeting everyone here just lets us know that we are not alone. :community:

I agree.

I agree too. When you get something, or get into something new, you do notice it more. I know that I notice when people say the word "tickle" more. It seems to pop up more lately on tv shows and movies, but I think its just cause I notice it more.

Yes, having a sexual interest in something (be it tickling or feet or spanking or whatever) makes one extra aware of it, in person, in films or videos, and in stories or books. :D

Yes, having a sexual interest in something (be it tickling or feet or spanking or whatever) makes one extra aware of it, in person, in films or videos, and in stories or books. :D

also agree. but tickling doesn't seem to be everywhere - i'm always looking for it.

I noticed this too. When I got into it, I felt embarrassed to just mention it, but then me and my friends would hang out, and every once in a while, they would do something with each other that would end up with the phrase "That tickles!" I learned it's no big deal to be ticklish, but it's just fun. All the better. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back