• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling between total strangers

darkstain

Have any of you ever experienced this? I don't know why, but I love this concept. To me there is nothing hotter on the planet.

Here are a couple of my experiences with it.

I used to live in a park where there would be scratch games of co-ed touch football. Some of the people knew each other, but many did not. If you wanted to play, you could.

So one sunny afternoon, I joined in the game. My team had fallen 12 points behind. (They never bothered with the extra point or with field goals. It was touchdowns or nothing.) The tight end was this hot babe in a red T shirt with lavender sweat pants. Or maybe they were faded purple, I don't know.

Anyhow, I was covering her but she caught the ball anyway so I ran after her. I'm a quick runner and when I caught up to her I went right for her ribs and down she went.

Man she raised a fuss! "This doesn't COUNT!!! He TICKLED me!!!"

One guy got in my face and asked me what the fuck I thought I was doing. He was so mad, I could actually see a vein pumping in his forehead.

"I thought this was TOUCH football," I said nonchalantly. "So I touched her."

The guy lost it and started to lunge at me but his friends held him back. Needless to say, that ended my touch football career. :D

As for being tickled BY a stranger, it's only happened once. I was visiting an old college buddy in L.A. and he invited me to this "sex party." That's what he called it, but I've never heard of such a thing before or since.

So there I am, with glass of Chivas neat, not knowing anybody there. I looked as couples would just start making out in full view of everyone. The women were hot, but most of the guys were unproportionately less attractive. One babe was wearing this outfit that I can best describe as jump suit hot pants. She was also wearing tan seamless pantyhose. She had a slim waist but wide round hips, fleshy thighs, and moderate but well packaged breasts. She had red shoulder length hair. Her face wasn't what I would call pretty, but neither was it ugly. To be honest, her hair, clothes and body were so hot, her face didn't really matter.

The main room thinned out a little as couples paired off and sought a little more privacy. I found a solitary empty chair and sat down. Ten minutes later the redhead I noticed earlier came up to me and asked me "Is this seat taken?"

I looked around. There was no empty seat in my vicinity. I started to open my mouth, but she answered for me.

"No? Good." She then sat right on my lap and put her arms around me, smiling. I smiled back nervously. That's when she leaned forward and kissed me.

On the mouth.

Just as I'm thinking "Cha Ching!" she startes unbuttoning my shirt. She reaches her hand inside my shirt and starts lightly carressing my chest. I started squirming a little.

She pulled back. She looked down at my torso briefly and then back into my eyes. She smiled. She planted her lips against mine once again. This time she used her arm around my neck to pull hold my head in place and increase the pressure of the kiss. Her hand went inside my shirt and she started tickling me seriously.

It was intense, and I was actually scared. I couldn't pull my head back to laugh or even catch my breath. She worked her one tickling hand up my side and into my armpit. I thought I was going to suffocate! She only did this for maybe twenty seconds, but it seemed like an eternity!

Then she took my hand and led me into a room.

The next day I was sore...everywhere!

Can't say that I've had THAT experience.......curious, were you sore from being tickled or something else a little more physically taxing

Wow.......only in LA I suppose.......kudos to you my lucky friend

Now that sounds like my kind of party! I've heard of them happening but never around here, unfortunately.

Good job on the football field, too!

Tickling or any kind of touching between total strangers is so totally not my thing! I'd at least like to know the name of the person who's getting that close to me.

this is probably better off in the true story section...

OT : the dude playing who got all lary... you should of slapped him straight across his face, pure ******!

That even sounds hot dude! the funny thing is, the red head you described sounds exactly like someone i know and if she did that to me, i wouldn't be sad lets put it taht way ;)

and if i ever was in that situation with the red head, after she stopped kissing i would say straight away : "carefull, i have a strong kink for tickling..." and then who knows what they say then :D

Tickling or any kind of touching between total strangers is so totally not my thing! I'd at least like to know the name of the person who's getting that close to me.
I have to agree totally with you Rhiannon .

Please avoid homophobic words

this is probably better off in the true story section...

OT : the dude playing who got all lary... you should of slapped him straight across his face, pure ******!

Please avoid homophobic words.

hmmm. I've tickled a complete stranger atleast once. Well, we talked before I started tickling her but she was still kind of a stranger bc we had just met lol.. It was at my first audition for my college I'm curently going to. I was rehearsing my monologue for the audition to myself and this girl came over to me and asked if I was going to audition because she was, and I wasn't in the theatre building I was sitting outside so she wasn't sure lol. She asked if I could do my monologue for her and of course I said no lol so we talked instead. She was from Texas, she was in Fresno, CA for some student exchange thing, it's kinda like a foreign exchange program but for students from around the USA going to other schools in the USA for a year instead of another country. She said something bad about Fresno and I poked her as her punishment and she said she was really ticklish lol.. Eventually we went inside and I sat next to her whle we wait and I kept tickling her, not like continuously but once in a while, it was nice lol.. If only I would have asked for her number because thats probably the one time I actually think a girl might have given me her number lol.. She gave me a hug when we said goodbye :p...

I think I have some other tickling strangers, or people I've just met stories but that's the only one I can rally remember lol..

One guy at school tickled me from behind. When I turned around, he looked all apologetic and said he thought I was somebody else. I wasn't nearly so bothered by the tickle as I was that he thought I was stupid enough to believe that old line.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back