• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling chat vs. role play

natscott6282

TMF Regular
normally when I go in the chat room the main DMs I get are from ppl who wanna rp, so my question is who out the likes to DM about tickling without rp as in about experiences with tickling and fav methods etc ?
rp is obvs a very enjoyable thing for a lot of ppl so hw who wants to just regular chat about our tickling fixation and how we would or have done it? I’m on discord btw

Vote for rp here - when the other part is desctipive in their responses, it helps envision how ballastic they get laughing - as if you are touching them.

I’d rather just chat about it; I find with role play there are often different expectations or preferences.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I haven't engaged in rp for years, mainly because I found that the other person almost always had an agenda - a particular direction they tried to steer the rp into, rather than just letting it play out like it would in a real life situation.
Tickle chat for me. I've actually enjoyed engaging in tickle chat with non tickle, vanilla types as much as with fellow tickle folks. Always find it interesting hearing their thoughts and opinions on it

I find that at least in part, it has to do with the persons real life tickles situation. If one doesn't have an outlet, then that person wanting a RP is more probable. If they have live tickles at least once in a while, then I think they are less likely to be interested in having a Role-Play. (Because they are already getting their 'fix' in.)

Personally I prefer to just talk about tickling. It's very rare that I find someone who likes the same things enough to really enjoy RP
Having said that, in the right circumstances RP can be very good indeed

I like both, but I also agree with Volsung. Imo when you don't have as many irl experiences, the desire to rp is higher for sure (although, I'd say the desire to either is generally higher as well, if chatting/rping is your only/main outlet).

I’m with LostPhilosopher preferring chatting to role play. I have met some wonderful, open people here via chat. It’s a good outlet for safely sharing experiences, preferences, fantasies, etc., especially if you’re not able to meet the person irl.

RP doesn't do anything for me and never has, for the same reason I don't like videos with a storyline or fictional tickling stories. I just like the tickling.

Tickle chat is fun!

In the beginning there was no chat and I found my fun in the stories sections. RP is like writing a story in real time with someone, but always chat first to make sure the interests and proclivities line up well.

In the beginning there was no chat and I found my fun in the stories sections. RP is like writing a story in real time with someone, but always chat first to make sure the interests and proclivities line up well.
:iagree:

I love chatting, role playing is something I'm new to so I wouldn't say no to. But when I'm sort of busy multitasking things in my real life, sometimes just chatting is nice.

I would like to indulge in role playing though just because I like learning new things. This is all once I have time lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back