• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling chat

Lee Ishler

TMF Expert
Does anyone else ever experience this with chatting? I'll look at their profile, and think, OK, this person sounds cool, so I PM them in chat, will say all these things about myself, and ask a few things about them, and all they say is... "Yeah" or "OK" or often just one of these: :) What's up with that??? Or often there are several minutes of silence before I get a reply. Or suddenly they go offline, etc.

Is it ME????? I don't think so, because some here I do good with. I'm flattered they even answer at all, because many don't. But there seems to be a level of unresponsiveness here. Maybe I should give up? Try another fetish, I don't know... :ermm:

never happened to me , usually if im in chat someone will pm me and ill look at profile to get an idea what they are looking for , if im not interested ill type back not interested . If they are just looking for a general chat and no rp ill respond or f im in chat and start off with a conversation in there then ill take a chance and pm them . What i hate is when they pm me , i respond and they say nothing or i get response several minutes later

I think that the chatroom is slightly cliquish sometimes. It's not you. There could be a number of factors...

Disinterest
Leaving the chatroom window open all day. (Not being monitored)
An immaturity factor
Some people are satisfied with the number of people they associate with

So, I don't think it's you and you shouldn't take a "no response" personally.

never happened to me , usually if im in chat someone will pm me and ill look at profile to get an idea what they are looking for , if im not interested ill type back not interested . If they are just looking for a general chat and no rp ill respond or f im in chat and start off with a conversation in there then ill take a chance and pm them . What i hate is when they pm me , i respond and they say nothing or i get response several minutes later

Yes I understand. Like I said, I am successful with some there. So I think it depends on who it is. I found it's a long process, but it is what it is.

I think that the chatroom is slightly cliquish sometimes. It's not you. There could be a number of factors...

Disinterest
Leaving the chatroom window open all day. (Not being monitored)
An immaturity factor
Some people are satisfied with the number of people they associate with

So, I don't think it's you and you shouldn't take a "no response" personally.

Thanks for letting me know that. Yes I agree, it's a number of factors, and if it's someone you haven't gotten to know yet, well, you don't know, lol.

No response I can understand, I know not everyone is going to be interested. I'm mainly talking about the ones who do respond, but yeah, like you say, it can be many factors. And I get PM'd by a lot that I don't respond to either. That's because they are usually the wrong gender, for me anyway. I am usually polite and explain that to them.

Yes I agree the chatroom can be cliquish at times, I don't always know the people talking in the main room, which is why I sometimes PM, it seems the only way I can talk to anyone, at times anyway.

Like someone said to me here, it's a journey. But I'm willing to take it. Who knows, I may get lucky... :)

there are regulars in chat and many are very welcoming but some are cliqueish and some just do not and will not let you join in and even make it unwelcoming and uncomfortable to be there which is one reason I use discord more for chat

there are regulars in chat and many are very welcoming but some are cliqueish and some just do not and will not let you join in and even make it unwelcoming and uncomfortable to be there which is one reason I use discord more for chat

Well thanks for letting me know that, and yes someone did just suggest I go to Discord to chat with them, so I just opened an account there.

And yes I found it can often be difficult chatting in the main room, depending on who is there. Sometimes my comments go unnoticed and I start to wonder if they all have me blocked! No I don't think so, but this is why I started to check who is there before I say anything.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back