• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling content creation help

thetickler18

TMF Poster
Good evening, citizens of the TMF.
I have a few questions I've wanted to ask the community's opinion on.

Here's a summery of the basis of my questions:

I run a foot, bondage, and tickling group on Deviantart. Plus, me and my colleagues and planning to start a tie-in Tumblr account for extra content and such. So I've been wanting to contribute content to my group for the first time recently. I can't draw for my life, so I'm sticking with photography (and eventually filming video for our Tumblr).

So I have several questions about how I can begin creating content.

1. I know obviously to only ask or hire girls 18 and older to model, is there any specific process or paperwork (like release forms) needed for this sort of project? If so where should I start to begin the process?

2. I will soon have access to an apartment of my own (I'm currently living with family members), in your opinion will a one bedroom apartment suffice for a photo/video shoot location?

3. I want to eventually have an assortment of tools, and restraints on hand for each shoot, I know of a Spencer's gifts within a travel able distance with a rear store selection of such tools, do I use the Spencer's gifts, or should I find a different source for these items?

4. Finally, I need a way to find amateur models for each shoot. I already know about sites like craigslist, but are there any other ways to put an ad up for models?

If anyone can help me with any or all of these questions, I will be very grateful for your assistance.

Thank you,
Thetickler18

1) A model release is always a good idea. It is basically saying the model knew what she was getting herself into and she is allowing you full custody of the content. She can't come years down line and demand you delete the content and heaven forbid if she tried to say you forced her into doing it. I'd also suggest taking al picture of her ID and then a pic of her holding it.
2. That should be okay just be sure you have enough lighting. Either natural or fake.
3. I personally like Amazon and you never know what pervertables you may find at good old Dollar Tree.
4. This depends on if you're going to pay or make this a trade for shoot. There are many modeling groups on FetLife, but a lot of us fetish models want pay only. You may happen to find a model just getting started and wants to build her portfolio.

1. Are there official model release forms, or are they something I can whip up myself?
2. Due to recent events, I wont be getting a separate apartment. But seeing how my current living space's living room is going to be my new theoretical bedroom I think I can work around this change.
3. Hmm amazon I sorta knew about,... but dollar tree? Do tell. :D
4. No comments on #4 atm.

Thank you very much for your input miss porcelaindoll :)

If you Google search model release forms you should be able to find some examples.
You can find hairbrushes, forks, pens, pipecleaners, baby oil, and I could go on and on. Basically if it looks like it would tickle buy it. For a buck why not.

Most well stocked photography stores will also have packages of model releases for sale.

Provide the models the option of buying the rights to their videos in the future if they want them removed from circulation. Yes, they signed a "in perpetuity" release and all of that, but that can also be negotiated in the future, esp. if it means more $ for you with zero work. The fans of one model or the other might be bummed out ( I wish I had purchased the DJ Stacy Stylez vids when I could - and a ton more of TIB videos!!! ) but you'll be a better producer and person for it in the long run, which will earn you more trust with models.

And with hairbrushes the beaded brushes are probably your best bet. The horsehair brushes could have jagged edges and which can be painful on the bottoms of the feet. Haven't seen many places recently that still sell horsehair brushes but just letting you know.

Good evening, citizens of the TMF.
I have a few questions I've wanted to ask the community's opinion on.

Here's a summery of the basis of my questions:

I run a foot, bondage, and tickling group on Deviantart. Plus, me and my colleagues and planning to start a tie-in Tumblr account for extra content and such. So I've been wanting to contribute content to my group for the first time recently. I can't draw for my life, so I'm sticking with photography (and eventually filming video for our Tumblr).

So I have several questions about how I can begin creating content.

1. I know obviously to only ask or hire girls 18 and older to model, is there any specific process or paperwork (like release forms) needed for this sort of project? If so where should I start to begin the process?

2. I will soon have access to an apartment of my own (I'm currently living with family members), in your opinion will a one bedroom apartment suffice for a photo/video shoot location?

3. I want to eventually have an assortment of tools, and restraints on hand for each shoot, I know of a Spencer's gifts within a travel able distance with a rear store selection of such tools, do I use the Spencer's gifts, or should I find a different source for these items?

4. Finally, I need a way to find amateur models for each shoot. I already know about sites like craigslist, but are there any other ways to put an ad up for models?

If anyone can help me with any or all of these questions, I will be very grateful for your assistance.

Thank you,
Thetickler18

1.- YOu need her to sign a release form and also you need to keep a copy of her government issued ID, this last step is mandatory by law, and the police may ask you to deliver it as proof of her being over 18.

2.- It depends on your creativity and what you expect to produce.

3.- Why do you complicate? Just a hair brush, a tooth brush, all kind of feathers, a pizza knife, electric tooth brush...

4.- This is perhaps the hardest part. You can call for them here, but also you can put an ad in the news paper, or in the walls. Or use models agencies, or models sites like modelmayhem.com.

Also, I recommend you to make your own site, your own servers, and some specialized credit card charger like CCBILL or NETBILLING.

Or give everything for free in your site... Not in TUMBLR or anything else. There is nothing as the freedom of having your own site, no one is going to delete your content just because some stupid moral etiquette rule is violated.

Thank you for the tip FeatherEndeavor, and thank you for your tips as well TicklesXXX. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back