• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling documentary?

youngzillenial

Curious question.

Has anyone crafted a documentary about the online tickling community? By that, I mean a documentary as to how the community began along with specific studios such as with FM concepts, Real Tickling, Tickling Paradise, or even Kujman/The Tickle Palace? A lot of the content from studios from back in the late 90s to the late 2000s seems to have been wiped off the internet and sometimes can be hard to find.

The only tickling documentary I'm aware of us the one about the m/m stuff. Yaqi sort of did one about tickling techniques and preferences as well but I dunno if that would be classed as a documentary.

I know of several:
* Tickled (obviously), featuring the producer of MyFriendsFeet as a side character
* Swedish documentary series about different types of fetishes, with a blonde female presenter, featuring James Darke
* Some amateur YouTube documentary by a British guy who meets up with a female ler from a Facebook group
* Starvival on YouTube, which inspired the Follow Her film, where an aspiring actress meets a ler off Craigslist who gives her $50 for a session
* Tommy and Tasha from Tickle Abuse have appeared on the Tyra Banks show

Personally, I would love to create a more detailed documentary.

I know of several:
* Tickled (obviously), featuring the producer of MyFriendsFeet as a side character
* Swedish documentary series about different types of fetishes, with a blonde female presenter, featuring James Darke
* Some amateur YouTube documentary by a British guy who meets up with a female ler from a Facebook group
* Starvival on YouTube, which inspired the Follow Her film, where an aspiring actress meets a ler off Craigslist who gives her $50 for a session

I'm mostly just curious as to how this actual online community started considering how nice it really is. I've been using the web archive tool a lot as well just to see all of the websites that are pretty much defunct at this point. The person that I am the most interested in is Kujman, who seems to be very controversial around these parts. I truly want to see some of the videos that many people talk about, but it seems like only a select few really have those and don't share them at all. I see some pictures of the renfaires that he used to do and I understand that he played a big role in the development of the online tickling community. When I was younger, most of the videos that I saw were from Tickling Paradise, Tickle Abuse, Pure Tickling, and TickledSole. Believe it or not, when I first came across tickling on the Internet when I was ten, there was a specific picture that I had as my desktop screensaver only to discover sixteen to seventeen years later that it was from Kujman lol

Oh my god, that page is a hoot an' a half. Funniest thing I've read all month.

I just read it myself. Whoever put that page together really did their due diligence in researching all of the stuff about that guy. Too bad that some of the links on there are broken.

I think "Tickled" sealed the deal as far as the relationship between the tickling community and the real world.

It goes back to the early 90s. I saw UFODude & TerrTickle online around. 1993-1994.

I imagine it goes back even further with bulletin boards available on home systems like The Yak, etc.

IIRC, they also appeared in a french travel documentary (Antoine Decaune's "En tatanes à Manhattan" - they guy's pretty famous down here, but not that particular piece, for some reason)

Definitely. Sign me up on this one whenever.

Careful, when you invoke that name he turns up….and goes on a leg length tirade lol

There’s more attached to that page, along with a story.

Ive been online since the late 90s, when he was far more active. I was on the ooooolllllldd TMF, where he was around. The community was different back then, in some ways good in others, bad. I remember there was a segment (that unfortunately still exists in some pockets here and there) that hated anything beyond ‘cutesy’, which I don’t say as an insult but its just a term i use for the lighter side of play. And if thats your style theres nothing wrong with it, it certainly isn’t MY thing but again, you do you boo boo. But there was/is a portion who felt the need to attack those of us who were on the more severe end of it - Kujman being one of them.
Worse, he posted some m/m content where he was the lee, if i remember right. Well that also sent people into fits.
He also had accusations (i dont know if these are true) where he sold VHS tapes to people who never did receive them.
It was a whole thing, and he would go on days long tirades of denial and deflection. You cant not know its him, and hes quite well known for sock puppet accounts to pretend he has a bunch of people vouching for him but the replies are unmistakably him.
I watched all this and didnt say a word but i did empathize with him, until i was on the other end of it.
He had a hardcore following who begged for his material, because whatever you may think, he is quite creative and his setups were good, although there was some fakery going on - more on that later.
I believe he has a penchant for needing attention and credit along with adoration. I say that because over the years whether it was on fetlife, private forums, or tickle theater, he made the same pattern.
That is: make a comment to the effect of he MAY release material/start a store/offer play sessions etc etc. None of which ever happened of course, which is fine - who knows the reason. That is, until he kept doing it again and again and again. It seemed obvious because he surely was getting a psychological high when he would tease these things and people would beg him for it to happen and how he was the best etc etc etc.
His other put offish tendency is to accuse anything out there of being fake, mediocre at best, not good enough, on and on and on.
During all this time I became curious and looked him up to see what the truth may or may not be, then I came across what truly flipped me against him and that is, a Google discussion group post.
Way back when there were simple text discussion forums (ugh im dating myself) and there was a Renfaire one.

Completely family friendly renfaire type stuff. Not my thing personally but whatever, harmless fun and all that. Well a user (female I believe, the post is still up and you can find the link via the Dramatica link on him) apparently for whatever reason searched him and he was also posting in a fetish group and there was renfaire material - unknown to the family oriented folks.

If you don’t know, part of his schtick was a renfaire show where girls were trapped in stocks and tickled. Apparently he was recording this and selling it over on his other group. Obviously people were unhappy for good reason.

He read it, being a member of the community and his infamous tirade came about, ending with the usual legal threats (not sure exactly what grounds that would be, but either way hes known for that ‘maneuver’ also).
People were unhappy and kept pointing out where he was doing what he was doing and he was busted, and thats all there was to it, but he kept on this insanely long denial which only made him look terrible. That was it for me, personally.

Over time as a supporter, I became tired of it as it came off really arrogant as well as an obvious bait for needy adoration.

Anywhere his material popped up he would immediately pursue it and have it removed. Which to be fair, is his right as its his material.

I searched his name years later, curious if he was still around, and a 4chan thread popped up and what do you know, there it went again. They were reiterating all of the same things i was talking about above, and he jumped in doing what he does, but good luck on that one. Whatever you think of 4chan it is indeed free to say what you will vs what we have now with censorship and heavy moderation, and they weren’t taking his shit.

I did find his material here and there and i think i may have a clip or two saved but to be honest by todays standards they really arent that good. When I made mention of the fakery its quite obvious in a short ‘preview’ of a clip called Plastered where a pair of girls are mummified neck to ankles on top of a couple of haystacks. The dialogue is what gives it away as it goes something like, ‘oh my God i hope no one tickles us! It would be my worst nightmare!’ And then of course thats what happens. Obviously scripted. I’ve no idea if they were actually ticklish but i do believe his models all were, but thats a side issue. You’re ALWAYS going to get accusations of that as a producer. I can honestly say for myself i wont hire anyone who isnt as Ive always personally hated the fake stuff. That’s a complete side issue I wont go into here.

Aaaaaannnd then I crossed paths with him. Last year I was invited to a Discord group by a guy ive befriended over the years and he warned me Kujman was in there, and a few of his fanboys - ok well….sure I’ll join. I went in and people were cool, I interacted a bit when I was able (this whole producer thing keeps me crazy busy - more than most realize i think but thats ok!) and everything was ok.

I posted some stills and he usually didnt say much which is fine, no one is obligated to. I’m not putting anything up for praise but for advertising. I had put one up one day, where it was one of my mummifications in tape with tickling. He put his up immediately after mine and one of his supporters (which was all suspect was a second account of his) went on about him being the master of such things yadda yadda yadda. I’m not insulated or threatened by that, all good if someone likes something else, im just advertising here man lol

This happened a few times after i would toss up an image here and there to advertise, and it became sorta obvious what was going on to the point i had others message me, getting the same vibe that he had a need to ‘flex’ against me. Like dude I don’t care. It isnt that deep, truly.

Then one day i get a DM in discord from one of the accounts we all thought was probably him. Ugh. This fellow says something to the tune of, ‘hey Kujman wants to know if youre trash talking him’.
Ummm what? I said no? And why isnt he asking me if hes concerned.
‘Oh good question…i dont know?’

Mmhmm….right.

I then made some remark about not competing with him and his style was weird anyway. That was enough to set it on the wrong course. Dude asked what i meant. I said well that talk about using animals. I think its gross and borderline beastiality.

Guy starts to get super defensive, which is what tipped me off that it was him. Starts pointing out other tickle studios who have used animals; old studios from his era that i was familiar with. I then said look, if youre asking im not fond of him and here’s primarily why; then told the story of the renfaire message board and posted the Dramatica link that HAS THE LINK TO THE BOARD within it.

Flips out. Attacks Encyclopedia Dramatica as fake and this and that and everything else in between. It doesnt matter what anyone thinks of Dramatica - the point is that the link within is real and still works for anyone to view. Hell the thread goes back to 1998 I believe. It’s old, but nothing online truly disappears. Guy refuses to acknowledge it and goes on a days long tirade, which at that point was the end of the conversation. I asked what the point would possibly be to attacking a guy who hasnt been relevant for TWENTY YEARS. Serious question. Besides, I’m just not that way. I’m far too busy to get into mud slinging.

I left the main room as this wasnt going to go anywhere productive. I then get an alert on my DeviantArt where he initially connected with me and there it was: a days long tirade against me now, just like old school Kujman - from a different account of course. I didnt delete it, I left it right there for all to see. I think i said ‘sure Kuj, bye’ or something to that effect and left it be. Let him yell into the void. Best advice for those sorts is to let them stew in hate - you arent going to change their minds so who cares?

Then I get another DM in discord. This time from a supposed psychologist who just wants to know why i think the way i do about Kujman. Ugh. Ok fine I’ll indulge this. I gave the answer Ive been typing out here, but a much much shorter version. Most of it focusing on the old message board, since thats what did it for me. The guy just refused to acknowledge it to the point I became suspicious of even that account being him. I said look, i think Kujman has Borderline Personality Disorder, and I really mean that. I feel bad for the guy, but it doesnt relieve him of his wrongdoings and inability to admit fault.

So, theres my own experience with him and many many others would say the same if they’ve been around the community for any length of time.

It wouldnt surprise me one iota if he reads this and loses his shit once again. I only felt the need to tell his for a couple reasons; its an interesting part of history in this genre that i doubt the newer/younger crowd is aware of, and also what to expect if you DO come across him. A long tirade, accusations of ‘you’ being a liar, and repetition ad nauseam.

If you do get a chance the old renfaire thread is well worth reading.

Oh!! And a documentary would be super cool - i just completely jacked this thread, apologies! See me like a good spot to drop this piece of history since his name came up.

*edit*

There’s the link, hate to lose such a treasure:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fairs.renaissance/c/hcV2lzj2stI/m/zENvmCP-_8cJ

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back