• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Dreams. The best you've had.

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
I think most of us with the fetish have had a dream, or two, over time involving tickling. And of course, with dreams, they are likely all over the place and sometimes not entirely fitting with our fetish or even our interests. I mean, their dreams, right?

Anyhow, last night, I had an incredible tickling dream. I will try and lay it out for you as best I can.

So, this was a medieval type setting, and I had a serious hunch it was game of thrones setting. Not 100% game of thrones, but the same type of setting. At any rate, some big bad was coming. An army of evil, or something like that. Well, I was one of the soldiers getting ready to fight this evil. Sword and shield in hand, ready to go. The odds were bad, but fuck it, this was how the world was, and if it was a fight the world wanted, me and my many sword and shield hefting brethern were ready.

The odds were bad. We were outnumbered, and outnumbered one hundred to one. But, we had an ace up our sleave. This evil, Lovecraftian horror army could be weakened by a simple thing. Laughter. And so, in our dungeons were men and woman, strapped to tables, being foot tickled by feather wielding men and women.

Yes, it was a truly amazing sight. A large room, filled with what must have been 40 or more men and women, bound to tables, having their bare feet tickled by feathers. One of the things that was done was feathers were held over fires for a moment before they were used on feet. Perhaps to empower them with the Lord of Light? I know not, for I was busy in the catacombs with them, waiting for my regiment to be called out to proceed with the fight. Sadly, it seemed the tickling inducd laughter was so powerful, very few enemies actually were able to endure, and the front line seemed able to do the job. I was forced to wait, my powerful sword in hand (yes, my actual sword you pervert), until the fighting was done.

Afterwards I went around a bit and tickled a few girls from work a little, and then woke up.

Best dream EVA!

What about you all?

Hmmm not sure I'd say it was the BEST but I've been having a couple of them lately.

One was an Alice and wonderland kind of setting. A girl finds a magic door that leads to some sort of fantasyland, but there are certain magical things that would tickle the unfortunate passerby. One example was like this strip of magical glowing runes on the path, so if her feet were caught, well, let's just say she went down.

This one I had just last night, but it was sci-fi themed, which is funny because I'm not normally a sci-fi fan lol but anyway, there was a fight going on, and I found out one of the enemy soldiers were ticklish, so of course used that to my advantage. Naturally I was trying to disarm him and hide us away from the laser fire going on. At one point the battle ended and our ships went our separate ways, but we had a couple more "battles". I always seemed to find him, much to his dismay. By the second I had managed to lift his shirt and discover he was very sensitive, lol. The third one, he seemed to have resigned himself to it, and even seemed to enjoy it, greeting me with a quip along the lines of "so, how far are we going this time"?

I'm not doing the second one justice atm, but am considering writing it out. It seems like it would make a fun series.

I once dreamed that I was having sex with Demi Moore and tickling her at the same time. It was unbelievably realistic, and 25 years later still one of the best dreams I ever had :)

Ok this is an odd one that happened a long time ago.

I was a game show host for a Wheel of Fortune kind of game. I even had a beautiful assistant, my High School French teacher, who I had a crush when I was still in school.

A female contestant spun and bought a T, and it that must have been the secret letter. T for Tickle apparently, because the next thing that happened was I was tickling my assistant like crazy while she laughed and kicked her legs.

My dreams tend to be simple and direct. In my best tickle dream (which I had about 2006), I was kidnapped by a college women's basketball team. They used me as a sex toy, had me lick all of their feet clean after their games, and spent the entire bus rides to games gang tickling me for hours and hours. It was a truly fine dream. :bouncybou

Best dream ever was with Gal Gadot, tickling her feet but then watching her struggle to pull away when I went to lickling her soles. I was so mad when I woke up, no reason I should have woken up! lol

My best dream about tickling turned into a wet one! :p Anyway, there was no one specific in the dream, just some beautiful feet that that I just knew had to be ticklish that I had wanted to get my hands on for a while. Don't know how I finally did, but when I did, oh boy did I tickle the holy hell out of them! And they looked so nice up close and soooo ticklish! I was in heaven! She was struggling so much and laughing so hard, but I was not stopping for anything.... well until I exploded in my shorts! I woke up with a yuck but such a good feeling! Wow!!

My best tickle dream happened a little while ago. I was in my my friend’s dorm room from freshman year. All of our beds have little pegs at the top, in case you and your roommate want to create some extra space by stacking them into bunk beds. She and I started talking about whatever. I was sitting on her bed and she was sitting on her roommates bed. At some point in our conversation she looked up, and cut me off by saying “I know about your fetish by the way.” I turned red because I had never talked about it with anyone before. I pretended to be confused and then started to try and deny what she was saying, but she insisted that she knew I was into tickling. I was defeated. I remember begging her “promise you won’t tell anybody?” And she looked at me, smirked, and said “no promises!”

I knew exactly what I had to do. Dreams have this way of planting your next move into your head even if it’s completely illogical or too strange to work in real life. I pushed her onto her bed, grabbed some rope, and quickly tied her spread eagle by the pegs on the bed. I started exploring her body with my fingers. First I started tickling her neck, which got a giggle. Then, I tickled her armpits and breasts. This got a huge reaction. She was thrashing around, begging me to stop. I told her I would stop if she promised not to tell anyone. She refused. I moved down to her feet now, took off her socks, and went to town. I ran my fingers up and down her soles and watched her squirm. It didn’t really make her laugh, just whimper and flick her hips back and forth. It almost seemed like she liked it!

Then, I found the spot.

After she still refused to keep my secret, I moved to her hips. This broke her. She was screaming, moaning, and bucking her hips up and down trying to get away from my fingers. After less than a minute she was begging me to stop. She promised she would never tell anyone my secret. For some reason, I believed her. I didn’t stop though. I was too turned on listening to her moan and watching her fuck the air. Eventually I couldn’t stop myself and my hands moved between her legs. She moaned and begged me to pleasure her, because the tickling had worked her up. I went down on her, and I’d stop every time I felt like she was starting to really feel it. Then, I would mercilessly tickle her some more. Eventually all she could say was “please keep going, I promise I won’t tell” and “please stop, I promise I won’t tell” depending on what I was doing to her. I promised I would stop tickling her if she agreed to do another tickle session with me down the line. She agreed, desperate for release. So I kept going. And my fucking alarm clock went off. :(

My best dream I remember to this day and in fact it still gets me hard just thinking about it. I was young - still in high school in the early 2000s - but did it leave an impression!
I don't remember a setup, just the act itself.
There was a gorgeous blonde laying on her back and her feet were tied to a kitchen chair sticking straight up. To begin with, there were thin white ankle socks with pink heels and toes on her feet. I remember the outline vividly; the second toe just longer than her big toes and the rest cascading down in perfect symmetrical order. Her toes were wiggling and her socked feet brushing against each other in anticipation. She was biting her lower lip, but didn't look scared; just horny.
I began slowly, listening to her giggle and watching her feet squirm. Her wrists were tied to the bottom of the chair, but she kept clenching and un-clenching her hands. Her toes scrunched and spread through the socks. I tickled her harder and harder and her laughter progressed from giggles to fits of laughter.
After what seemed a long time tickling her through the socks, I removed them and suddenly her big toes were bound together.
I tickled her feet with my fingers for a while, making sure to get between her toes and on her deep arches. She started screaming with laughter and then began begging me to stop. At this point, I decided that my tongue would be the better tickle tool, especially between those long wiggling toes.
I remember the begging and the last thing I remember before I woke up to a messy pair of boxers was her screaming my name, begging me to stop and her telling me that she would do anything.
It was amazing and I think about it to this day when I need something to help me out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back