• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling dreams

19ay

TMF Poster
Anyone ever have tickling dreams? If so, share. Ever have it on only a specific part of the body? I always get tickled on the feet, hate it.

:microsmiley::zombies:

mhm...I used to have those dreams where classmates/people I saw on a daily basis would tickle me in my dreams...I usually felt really awkward around the person if they were in my dream doing so.

I often have tickling dreams in which I'm gang tickled by groups of young women. :devil:

I have dreams about tickling other people, they're usually not people I know.

One of my all time favorite dreams was when i was talking to a a couple of girls when they pushed me on my back took my clothes and tickled me all over with feather and there fingers. It was magic :tickle:

Fun post! I have had dreams of being tickled. I also like to plant hints and suggestions around bed time when I chat with friends on tmf to see if I can induce tickling dreams.

Fun post! I have had dreams of being tickled. I also like to plant hints and suggestions around bed time when I chat with friends on tmf to see if I can induce tickling dreams.

Oh, you!

I have tickling dreams all the time, but I never really remember them. :(

All the time :) Usually coworkers finding out that I'm ticklish and then seeing how much I can take and what spots are my worst. Always wake up in a good mood

CL

I had a tickle dream 2 nights ago where this woman who i didnt know was laying on her back with her arms over her head and her feet were being tickled i dont think that even in tickle videos or in real life experiences that i have seen anyone more ticklish than her including myself

i have them quite frequently. sometime i am the ler, and other times i'm the lee. i normally wake up highly arroused from them.

steve

Once in awhile, the last dream, I was stroking a bound women underarms for infomation. I remember she couldn't stand it and I wriggled my fingers very slowly.

man!! i havent had a dream in a while. lol. you guys are super lucky ahah. i get em once in awhile, but they are a blast when they do.

It would have been fun if he had started talking to you in your sleep and trying to guide how the dream unfolded.

This was about a year ago, but in the morning my at the time boyfriend told me I was giggling and rolling around in my sleep the night before. I don't remember having a tickling dream, but it was right after we had a session, so I'd imagine that's what I was dreaming about. LOL!

Inducing ticklng dreams lol. nice. i sometimes get to that point where im half awake and half asleep, and i can tickle someone in my dream and control the situation. interesting moments when that happens lol

That is an amazing ability to dream lucidly! Sometimes you can talk to a person when they are drifting in Twilight Sleep and help them begin a lucid dream.

Inducing ticklng dreams lol. nice. i sometimes get to that point where im half awake and half asleep, and i can tickle someone in my dream and control the situation. interesting moments when that happens lol

:bump:

I had a tickle dream last night (kinda).... I was in some sort of tickle establishment. It was not a dungeon, it was very open & well lit, kinda looked like a gym. A woman (no one I recognize, not even from tickle videos) came up to me, asked "Are you ready?" I say 'yes' and she leads me to a HUGE bed with straps on it. There, a couple of other women are there and they start talking about how they were gonna tie me up.

One of them says something to me. I don't know what, but my armpits and sides start tingling (as if I'm anticipating they're gonna tie me up & focus on tickling me there). The details get fuzzy after that, but I end up against a wall; one of the women standing on a landing above me, holding my arms up, almost lifting me up, she was that strong. I seem to remember them talking a LOT more than tickling. I guess I got frustrated....... then I woke up...

I'm sure there's a lot to read into this dream segment. I wrote down as much as I could when I woke up. Anyway, thought I'd share....

I had one last night, too. I could see the women, but couldn't make out their faces. I was tied down spread eagle, but the two women seemed content to just tickling my sides and underarms. I remember the one had long nails and just kept wiggling her nails in my underarms, and the other one was straddling me and just crab-clawing my ribs and sides. I'm going absolutely crazy, laughing and begging them to stop. The one tickling my underarms kept telling me, "But this is what you wanted."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back