• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling-dungeon

absentia

What kind of things is important to have in a dungeon to do the best tickling sessions? Both big and small things.

Im not that experienced with tickling, so it would be cool to get some inspiration from you :bounce:

Im not that experienced with tickling, so it would be cool to get some inspiration from you :bounce:

Says the girl that is engaged to ME! LoL :roflmao:

But indeed...would be fun to get some ideas :)

hm, any peice of bondage furniture can be a fun one to use for tickling, so i guess it wouldnt be SO different from a normal dungeon.

minus stuff like watersports toilet seats and such.

And cages/boxes to lock slaves away in.

You would need to replace whips and paddles with various tickling tools,

Lotions etc at the ready,

ive always thought it would pretty fun to be tickled on one of those spanking box things where your tied in a sort of kneeling position, it greatly reduces how wmuch you can use your legs to shift yourself around.

And your typical cross that could be rotated of laid flat.

stocks of course

suspension equipment?

one of those mummification net things could work, the ones that can also be tied to the ceiling

coming back to boxes, I used to fantasize about a light proof box. it would open up and have restraints fixed within and holes at one end for feet to stick out of. Once tied still, the box would be closed and locked. There would be various holes with some sort of push thru sleeves to keep the light out and you could access ticklish areas from there, That would be a pretty cool thing to have in a tickle dungeon :D

The posibilities are endless, perhaps a comfy option like a purpose built bed too.. :p

Big things: Bondage furniture, including stocks with provision for the toes to be tied back. Kneeling stocks with a hoist overhead with wrist cuffs would be great. A comfortable bondage table with lots of attachment points.

Little things: Tickling implements, blindfolds, lotion, and a hair dryer to warm up the feet.

Alot of awesome ideas ;)

I got a friend who makes dungeon funiture.
Gonna ask him to make a good tickling torture rack for me :D

like you said rack overhead hoist bondage chair stocks bondage horse x frame or st andrews cross as it is known bondage bed. tools you mostly know but the pin wheel can be used if used right string of beads for between the toes various brushes if into erotic makeup brushes as there soft of course feathers heat was mentioned but ice is good as well and many never do but the palms of your hands can be almost as ticklish as the feet

if you want to go high tech a video screen and camcorder let your tied victim see what and how your tickling them especially if they can't see the way their tied

Bouncing off MasterPaladins last responce like the rubber ball you just cant get hold of so ya just watch it go, hoping that it hits a wall or something and stops of its own accord,

Maybe some high quality CCTV, cameras from various angles and a few movable ones.

You could link them up to an internet site to allow people so see what you are doing and maybe even control which camera angle they view from,

Interactive tickle torture website for the win?

On the suspension suggestion - don't even think about it if you don't have someone there to show you how to use it, unless you already know how (of course).

From experience I think the most useful bits of bondage equipment has to be: bed with tie off points, X frame (standing), stocks, chair (for use with stocks depending) and loop in ceiling that can take weight.

You will have to take your own tools unless you're very lucky.

On the suspension suggestion - don't even think about it if you don't have someone there to show you how to use it, unless you already know how (of course).

From experience I think the most useful bits of bondage equipment has to be: bed with tie off points, X frame (standing), stocks, chair (for use with stocks depending) and loop in ceiling that can take weight.

You will have to take your own tools unless you're very lucky.

Oh I think if Cavum doesnt already know how to use it, he`l have a friend that can show him :p

I think theyre making theyre own dungeon at theyre new home totally_evil :)

Last edited:
just found this old thread and its sooo cool to see your great ideas! Our dungeon really need more stuff!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back