• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling durring intercourse

Underscore_

i just had some amazing sex with my girlfrieng which included bondage and lots of tickling. she does not share my fetish until tonight. she says that tickling durring intercourse it drives her crazy. anyone else share this expierence.

Minus the bondage

I have tickled during sex but never worked bondage into intercourse. Care to provide more details about what you and this lovely girl did?

It would be hard for someone like me to orgasm if being tickled during sex while tied up, since touching the other person makes it so much more enjoyable.

They call it a screaming orgasm, been using it for years, also, instructed a few of my god-sons on how to use it. they sad they loved it; (oh) their girl-friends love it too. :tickle:

I have been tickled and have tickled during sex. Long story short she was on top with her back to me ( eaiser access to her feet ) as I had moved my hands from her waist to her feet and started to lightly tickle her feet and she started moving much faster so i kept doing it and a few minutes later HELLO :Kiss2:

Heh heh heh.

I just turned 59.
Over the years I have tickled, well, let's say more than two dozen different women either during intercourse or while giving her head to orgasm, while she was in bondage.

Every one of them, without exception, has become addicted to it.

Believe me, it ain't nothin' special about ME. Uh uh.

It's the inherent power of the technique!

So far, it's worked every time.

i just had some amazing sex with my girlfrieng which included bondage and lots of tickling. she does not share my fetish until tonight. she says that tickling durring intercourse it drives her crazy. anyone else share this expierence.

um... yeah... nuff said

kool

i usually can't be tickled when having sex i know one time i had sex with an old gf and after she suprised me and hogtied me and i was not ticklish for me i can use tickling to loosen me up before i have sex but usually i'm not that ticklish when having sex maybe that can change if the right person tickles me right while in sex later all

Been there done that numerous times and it is great. More so after orgasm, one becomes quite a bit more sensitive(ticklish) which makes thigs....interesting!

Boris

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back