• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Experiences at College

jupiter55

Alright fam do I have some stories for you. These are all spread throughout my college years (senior BTW) and only some of the shit that I can actually remember. Most of these are just short little experiences cause I'm a pussy irl.

One time I was friends with benefits with this one girl I met on Tinder, her name was Karen. She was 5'4" and was in good shape, had shortish brown hair, and had some great tits. No ass, but I can't complain. She was laying on my bed in my dorm and we were about to watch a movie on Netflix. She was looking at her phone and laying on her back, and I noticed that a little bit of her stomach was exposed. Like a true alpha male, I ambushed her and starting tickling her sides and stomach. She was crying out laughing and trying to wrestle me off. I kept pushing her arms away and really dug in to her sides. I then focused on her armpits and she BELTED out laughing, with her head shaking side to side and flailing her arms all around. I stopped after like 3 minutes after she kept yelling for me to stop. She then threw a pillow at my head (pretty hard tbh) and called me a dick, and then we watched the movie and hungout like normal (yep - didn't even get to nut).

Next story was with just a regular ol' pal from my stats class. Her name was Stacey, and she was about 5'6", had beautiful red hair, intense blue eyes, and in general had a nice body. I was hanging out with my buddies from a frat and they had some girls over. We were just drinking, talking, smoking, watching football etc. basically doing anything except studying. Stacey and I were sitting on a couch next to each other, chatting about class and our weird professor who maybe had a slight gambling addiction. Anyways, we were both pretty sloshed, and flirting pretty hard. She randomly laid back on the couch during our conversation and put her barefeet right on my lap. Now, she had some nice size 7s with pretty red nail polish on her toes. Her feet were flat, thin, and also very clean and looked well taken care of. At first I said "Come on now, get your feet off me!" but yall know full well I was already at full mast (she didn't notice thankfully). She immediately sassed me playfully but I was having none of it. I grabbed her ankle and tickled her soft soles and toes, scratching my nails up and down her foot and in between her toes. She burst out laughing and kept trying to pull her foot away, and eventually yanked it away from me. She then jumped on me and tried to tickle my sides, but ya boy ain't ticklish at all. I swiftly retaliated but attacking her sides, digging my fingers into her soft sides. The whole experience lasted about 30 seconds top, but what an experience it was. After that, I proceeded to go to the bathroom, vomited, and passed out. Good times.

I have a few more stories that I may post another time, but honestly they're even shorter and shittier than these ones, and I'm not really a good enough writer to make a boring real life story interesting so who knows??

Last edited:
You had my total attention until you vomited. Pretty damn funny way to end your stories.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back