• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Experiences M/F Feet

TicklenUrFeet75

Howdy Everyone:

I've been what we all call a "lurker" for years and never had the guts to post any stories and feel it's about time to get out of the Tickle Closet and be more open about my own personal experiences and go through a trip down memory lane for everyone to enjoy. I'll start posting some true stories and if everyone likes them, then I'll keep them going :) To forewarn, a lot of my stories do involve foot tickling as majority but I'm an equal opportunity tickler.

This story starts out with a young lady (name changed to protect the ticklish) named Emily. We were both 18 at the time and we're great friends. She actually broke up with one of my best friends but we remain friends even to this day. Emily is about 5'4, maybe 145 lbs with long black hair and more importantly, crazy ticklish everywhere, especially when it came to her feet. She had size 7 1/2 feet, and never never, really had them exposed, always wearing Nike Sneakers or those zip up boots that go up to her calf.

So we always talked on AOL and back then it just happened me and my friends always had an inside joke about stealing shoes and selling them at the black market. Emily was a victim of this once before but no tickling was involved yet. I was going to meet up with her and my buddy later at her house to hang out and the subject came about stealing shoes. She said she would never fall for it again and I guaranteed her I will strike when it's least expected. When I picked up buddy I told him that he would have to help me with this and when we get her at the best time he'll hold her down and I'll begin the removal process. I even told her we'd teach her a lesson and he was totally down.

So we get to her house and we head to the basement to chill out. She was complaining about how tired she was so she sat down on a recliner chair. This was too good to pass up so I gave my buddy the signal and he sat on her lap facing her. I walk up to her and say, "So Emily, remember our little discussion earlier"

She was definitely confused and said, "I have no clue what you..."

And that's when I sat down next to her feet and starting to slowly unlace her sneakers. She started laughing and said, "Awww man, you totally got me!!" I unlaced her first white and pink nike sneaker and popped of her shoe. She had on these short white ankle socks but like I told her, "Sorry, you're losing it all" and unrolled her sock off her foot. Her foot was amazing. No nail polish, but soft as all hell. I put her foot down and did the same process with her other shoe, pretending to whistle a strip tease song when I threw her second sock off across the room. I then said, "Well, I think's it time for you to hold on"

Emily definitely didn't expect what happend next. I grabbed both her feet and basically had them right up to make and start tickling her soles like crazy and she absolutely exploded:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OOOOO MMMYYYY GOODDDDD!!!" My buddy was hanging on to dear life. To this day, she was the most ticklish person I've ever gotten my hands. I was in heaven, I had her trapped and my fingers worked like magic all over her wonderfull soles. What got the biggest reaction was when I focused on one foot, and starting to tickle her between her toes. Her reaction was electric and immediate,

"Pllleeeeeeaaaaaaa....HHHAHAHAHHAHHA......I'MMMMM GONNNAAAA PEEE!!! I started to slow the tickle and just started stroking both her soles and said, "Soooo, I think we're getting you pretty good huh, you going to challenge us again?"

"hehehe...no no no...you win you win..." So after about 10 minutes I stopped and let her relax and my buddy got off her. She slumped down and said, "That was ssooooo torture, remind me never to doubt you again" Me and my friend both laughed (who btw, he went next to her and gave her toes a quick tickle as a reminder) and I gave her shoes and socks back on and then spent the rest of the playing some video games and having a great time.

That was one of my favorite experiences and and have many more (including another with Emily where she actually accepted a Tickle Challenge from me, but that'll be on a later date :). It feels good to be able to tell a story and no longer be a lurker and to give opinions and add more stories that you guys will like. Let me know what everyone thinks, hopefully my writing style isn't too long, just wanted to give good details about my experience.

Thanks Guys!!

TicklenUrFeet 75
Who's Next!!!!....as a foot tickling victim :)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back