• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling experiments

LanceBJohnson

Verified
I have never posted a story here, but this last experience needs to be shared. Like our Chicago tickler, I like to tickle random girls. My style is different though. I want it to be consensual to avoid making someone upset or other more serious consequences. My goal is to tickle girls that like to be tickled in a way they enjoy. The downside to this is you have to talk about it, which can be awkward. What I have done is developed 2 different experiments. One is to see which foot is more tickling for right and left handed people. One is a study on laughter and stress. I ask them their stress level (1-10) and tickle their feet for 2 minutes. I ask them again to see if the laughter reduces their short term stress level. It usually does. For both experiments, I simply tell the girls about the experiment and they can choose to participate or not. Most are friendly either way. I do this at my local university.

Today, It was a nice day. I asked for volunteers and only one did for the first experiment which involves tickling each foot for 20 seconds. She had soft feet and seemed to like it, but she wasn't very ticklish. I find it interesting that most girls with mildly ticklish feet like the tickling. I was leaving in my car and I spotted a girl sun tanning in the grass. I though this was a long-shot because she had a nice body and a skimpy swimsuit, so I figured she would think I was a pervert for approaching her. It turned out to be quite the opposite. I went for experiment #2 which is the longer amount of tickling. I usually ask for this experiment if they are further away from others and appear to be responding well to me. When I told her I was doing an experiment on laughter and stress, she said she would be good at the laughter. She demonstrated her cute laugh and I complimented her on it. This is the part where I sometimes lose them. I asked her if I could tickle her feet for about 2 minutes. She agreed! She was laying on her stomach (my favorite) and I moved to the back of her feet. There was few people around as she was in the grass on the back side of her dorm building (visible from the road.) There was an occasional person walking by. I hope they enjoyed the show! She was extremely ticklish. I worked up and down both feet at time and she howled with laughter (beautiful sound!) After about 20 seconds she asked me if it had to be 2 minutes. I told her that she could have me stop if she wanted (hoping to hell she wouldn't). To my delight, she put her feet right back down and I went back to work. I would slow down at times to give her a break - lightly running one finger on the soul of either foot. Then I would resume full force on both feet with several fingers. She had soft, attractive, medium size feet. When I tickled under her toes she went nuts. Finally, she was exhausted and said that was enough. I complied and said it was about 2 minutes anyway. I don't know how long I tickled her, but it must have felt like forever to her. Afterwards, she said her stress level reduced from 7 to 2 (out of ten). I told her I would like to do this weekly and monitor the progress. She hesitated but the gave me her e-mail. She said she would think about a regular session. The best part of it all is when I was leaving she thanked me for tickling her feet. I hope I will have more to tell later.

Lance

She said she would think about a regular session. The best part of it all is when I was leaving she thanked me for tickling her feet.
Holy crap, Batman! You've hit the mother-lode! Congratulations.

Thanks, guys. I have read and enjoyed a lot of your stories. I'm glad I could contribute.

I will e-mail her this weekend (I like to wait a while to keep her guessing). I will see if she wants another session or has any friends interested. If not, it's back to the drawing board, but that's OK, there are more girls out there that love to have their feet tickled as much as we love doing it. We just have to find them!! Thanks for your encouragement.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back