• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Faith and Krissy in Los Angeles

TikleBelly

TMF Expert
Here is a late report on my last trip to Los Angeles visiting The Chateau and The Dominion on April 5.

At the Chateau I met Krissy. She is quite a busy girl! I was lucky enough to schedule an hour with her. She's a very sexy young woman. I saw her profile at the Chateau web site and was struck by her beauty. Her profile said nothing about tickling, but I e-mailed her and asked her if she would do a tickling session and she said she was very ticklish and would do a session with me.
Well, Krissy was right about being very ticklish! Just wiggling my fingers at her made her scream and laugh. When my fingers were actually on her she went ballistic! Everywhere I touched her seemed to be a hyper ticklish spot. I'm usually not into making a ticklee break, but I'm sure it would have been easy to make her use her safe word. It was real torture for her. I could tell she wasn't a real fan of tickling, but the submissive side of her draws her to the power exchange of it all. One of the most enjoyable moments for me is when after about 30 minutes of tickling I was slowly approaching her, just wiggling my fingers and telling her how much it was going to tickle. She was wiggling and going hysterical and said "God, just tickle me already! You're so mean!" I guess the anticipation in this case was more unbearable that the actual tickling. What fun! hehehehe

Here's a link Krissy page at the Chateau site.
http://www.thechateau.com/staff/krissy/krissy.html

She has her own site also.....
http://krissyskage.com/

At The Dominion I had an hour with Faith, TMF member name Faithinyou.
This hour with Faith was the most tickling fun I've ever had. Faith is a beautiful young women, very sexy and just had an irresistible aura about her that makes her hard not to tickle. :)
I think part of the reason Faith is so attractive is because she genuinely enjoys tickling.
Every place I tickled produced a wonderful response. One of my favorite moments was having her strapped to a bondage table with her hands over her head. As I tickled her underarms, she could just barely reach mine and started tickling me back. That was so much fun that at that near the end of our session I untied her and we just had a good old fashioned tickle fight. I loved it! I loved looking at her face while tickling her. Such a lovely look in her eyes as she laughed and wiggled around. Nothing quite like having a sexy woman that loves being tickled! Not to be crude but, when I was tickling her, I was thinking about doing more than just tickling! ;-)
I hope one day I'll be able to repeat that session with Faith. I'd like to take her home with me! :)

Here's the link to Faith's page at The Dominion.
http://www.dominionsm.com/faith.html

Mark :)
[email protected]

Thanks for sharing that info with us,for I've always wondered what happened to Krissy,and why I haven't seen her at any recent Footnight parties,for I met her at a April '03 Vegas party,where she crashed one of my sessions with Alexis Fire9and another lady named Julia),for when myself and Krissy were alone a few minutes later,we wound up tickling each others feet,and boy,does Krissy really enjoy being tickled(and giving some tickling back!!). She is also a spuernice person to talk to and communicate with,for folks like her is what makes the fetish scene(along with the bondage scene)so much fun and joy to proudly be a part of.

Krissy Rocks!!! :happyfloa :justlips:

It's nice to know that Krissy has a bit of tickling history behind her :)
She is definitely one that is high on my list of women to tickle again.

blushing

Mark,

You were absolutely wonderful and soooo creative! It would be my honor to get
to play with you again. Besides I think you deserve more tickling too!!!!

:bouncybou

XO
subby faith

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi unclebill !!!!

:wavingguy

subby faith

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi LVTicklr !!!!

:woot:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tickle, tickle!

Thank you for the kind words Faith! I had a marvelous time and I hope to repeat it sometime this summer. Next time I'll give you more of a chance to get me back! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back