• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fantasies???

Sciamster

TMF Regular
Just what to know, Ladies tell me about your fantasy of being tickled, Guys tell me about your fantasies of tickling women.

Well mine would be to have the girl tied to either a couch, bed or hammock, wearing skimpy clothes and having very verrrry ticklish underarms....hahahahahahahhahahahaha that would be enough to make me explode

I'm pretty much strictly a lee, and have many fantasies in that regard. However that wasn't really the question asked in this thread.

I generally don't fantasize about tickling women but lately I've found myself doing so to some small degree. I'll be in the grocery store, or shopping mall....some public place where there are several women milling about. I look at maybe one in particular, and envision myself walking up behind her with no warning, grabbing her sides from behind, and deliving some instantaneous high voltage tickling for a few seconds, enough to make her scream and drop whatever she's carrying. Her husband/boyfriend stares at me in shock. I look at him with my eyes wide and an exaggerated grin on my face. I put my thumbs in my ears and wiggle my fingers, my tongue sticking out at him, infuriating him further. I then take off running, cackling like a complete madman, bereft of anything resembling sanity, adreneline pumping, just drinking in the thrill of having done something completely crazy with complete and utter disregard for any consequenses whatsoever...

Then I come back to the real world. This takes all of 3 or 4 seconds to run through my imagination, but for whatever reason, I derive more pleasure from this scenario than I'm prepared to admit.

Ain't I a stinker?

For those who don't know what massagers are, they're devices that fit on the back of your hand that cause your hand to vibrate. They were once common used by hair stylists to ease tension in the neck and shoulders prior to cutting customers' hair.

That said, my fantasy involves a fair-skinned, hypersensitive and hyperticklish beauty, tied naked and blindfolded to a four-poster bed with massagers tied to each foot. Meanwhile I'll be tickling and teasing the rest of her, alternating between fingers, feathers and electric toothbrushes. I imagine keeping her on the edge of orgasm for hours...or at least what seems like hours to her. While I'm dreaming, let's throw in tickling panties and a living bra, too.

As for who the target of all this is...may I point out that today is both Julia Roberts & Lauren Holly's birthday. Do the math.

Ain't I a stinker?--Bugs Bunny.

Drew you are too funny! :) Should you ever desire to be a 'ler I'm here for ya!

Anything having to do with tickling feet. I usually like them rolled in a blanket. and bare feet(soles up).

So Ness, you from Jersey I see. I'm from PA.

There's a girl I'm thinking of, someone I know, one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. We're all in the 31 footer owned by a man that I know, and she's sittin' there, on the ledge, with her incredibly beautiful bare feet dangling over the door to the cabin below, and I just go over there, and I grab them, and I'm tickling her, and she's laughing hysterically for hours...
Um...(sighs...gets composure back...) well, that was a nice thought for the day!

My only tickling fantasy that I have yet to experience is being bound tightly, and tickled mercilessly for hours by more the one male 'ler. Some day....

tbbw

my tickling fantasy came true when i roled mom in a blanket and tied her in(she has long pretty toes soft ticklish soles)i put her face down and tied her toes to the bed railing.She couldnt move,then i tickle her with out mercy.

All wrapped up!

My ULTIMATE fantasy would be to wrap up a very ticklish victim, --er, I mean, willing participant in one of those colorful holiday saran wraps. I'd have her lying on her back on a comfortable bed, blindfolded, with her feet exposed and locked in a set of padded stocks. Her toes would be tied taut and spread wide to expose all of the sensitive crevases in between them. In doing so, the skin on her creamy smooth soles would also be stretched to allow for maximum exposure. I'd massage a favorite lotion or oil all over her feet, until good and saturated, and them I'd begin my assault on her tender digits and soles with an electric toothbrush. After a few minutes, I'd start nibbling on her toes and licking in between them, raking my teeth along the way. My fingers would spider tickle the tops and bottoms of her feet, all the while her trying to flex and curl up her toes to avoid this devilish dream of mine. Then, my trusty hand massager would come into play, and my fingers would dance all over her ticklish feet like a concert pianist. While she recovers from that torment, I'd move up to her arms that were tied over her head and start to (carefully!) cut away the saran wrap that covered her underarms, exposing only that part for attack. Again, I'd massage in some lotion or oil, and repeat the process done to her feet. From there, I'd cut away other sensitive areas for exploitation, all the while leaving her very secure in her restraints and very unsure of her next attack site. I'd continue this until she'd be totally spent and a giggling, helpless mess!:D :D :D

My Fantasy of tickling a woman is: Just to have a woman tied spread eagle to my beb, and just slowly take my time tickling every inch of her. Past the begging and with no safe words, just keep tickling until she eather passes out, of has several orgasums.

My fantasy is my wife and I bringing a cute lady to a explosive tickle induced orgasm, tickling the entire time gently but enough to induce giggles and squirms while we bring her to extacy and a higher plane of tickling enlightenment.

yurokedd, your mom! Bondage...Eeek! Sorry, not for me!

ticklishbbw...I take it you're a fem lee...I'll offer!!! [email protected], AIM: andymac1729

Well, my fantasy isn't for the faint hearted. Here are the ingredients of andymac's depraved flavoured fantasy cake:
1. Take one beautiful looking girl and march her to dungeon for interrogation
2. Strap in naked girl to rack and stretch till tort, but no pain and ask impossible questions
3. Tie toes to something, to limit struggling
4. Tease and tickle various parts of body until she begs and screams
5. Carry on...ask more questions (maybe like how many stars are there?)
6. Some more...maybe tickle for say 3 hours?
7. Finally concentrate on soles with various instruments for hours until she passes out...or explodes, if you know what i mean
8. Go to number 4 and repeat many times!!!!
NB. Better served every day!

Last edited:
To have a Girl tied down to the Bed spread Eagle or not spread eagle because i have always wanted to try bondage at least once (which ever one she choices but im hoping its Tied down:)) and to also blind fold her to make it more fun and interesting because she wouldn't no where i was coming from or what i would be doing next. Then slowly start my fingers into her sides and poking away and nibbling and squeezing on her sides. Then after a few mins of that i would head towards her armpits and turn on the electric toothbrush full blast and circle around her armpits up and down making Z motions into them tickling them both using the electric toothbrush on both of her armpits sending her into Laughter Heaven. Then after a few mins of that i would as the last stop head down to her navel and work around my tounge to her navel licking around and alone the outside and biting her navel blowing a rasberrie in there for Good measure as well. But i still would use my pinkine finger to poke her navel to it was pinkish hehe. But im sure all this workout session would last for at least one hour or so, so both of us could have some fun hearing her Laugh and Laugh till she couldn't take it no more and sqirm around like a jelly fish out of water. But this would be all in Good tickling fun NOT to harm her:D

well thats my tickling fanastay even though im sure this will never come true

my fantasy is to be in hawaii. There to be a really cute girl, who is just wearing coconut bra and grass skirt. After her dance, we go alone together, and I get to tickle her :D Various methods, my fingers, and those firm brushy plant thingies they have.

This is only a fantasy though, living in cold England, girls go around dressed in coats, thick socks, scarves and jeans, no chance of any erotic fun here :(

Having a woman with nice feet in my lap and having her go in to a instant paralysis laughing fit as soon I start tickling her feet. :D

This is one of my favorite topics. As you might guess, it comes up often on tickling forums. Here's a link to one of my favorite threads for this discussion:

fantasies

Sciamster said:
Just what to know, Ladies tell me about your fantasy of being tickled, Guys tell me about your fantasies of tickling women.

Basically it's an ongoing fantasy of ravaging and tickling the unholy hell out of any woman I see with shoes that expose her bare ankles or any part of her bare or stockinged foot or bare sides.

I love best for my lady to have complete tust on me. I don't like torture or force. All she need is to play dead on the bed while I gently tickle her with feathers, any soft materials and with my light and expert finger tips all over her body not forgetting her breast, nipples, thighs and feet. It's much better if she can give me feedback of her pleasure spots so I can concentrate longer for her pleasure.

My fantasy would be to slowly tickle my lady awake, either in the morning or from a nap. Soft, light tickles on her toes, just enough to get a sleepy giggle. I'd like it to last quite awhile in fact. Not enough to totally waken her. It would be a plus if she enjoyed this as well, which would of course...lead to other things...

ticklishbbw said:
My only tickling fantasy that I have yet to experience is being bound tightly, and tickled mercilessly for hours by more the one male 'ler. Some day....

tbbw
this can be arranged. how many hours would you like it to last

tickle

I love when I can get a girl to go under my bed to search for missing jewelry and then as she is all the way under, sit on her legs, off come the socks, and the feet get tickled. A lot!!!! I have used this method several times and it works like a charm.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back