• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fantasys

tickleking said:
All of these are fantasies,almost by definition, as she tells them to me and I love it. She also tells me of story where she is hired as a foot model to model new pantyhose for Leggs. The models place their nylon feet through two holes in the wall, so people can get a "feel" for the texture and what they look like on a person. People of all different ages come up and stroke the bottom of her feet, commenting on how silky they feel, while she laughs like crazy behind the wall.

She tells how a middle aged executive places a piece of paper on the bottom of her foot to write notes on, an eight year old boy with fingernails that his mother hasn't trimmed scratches her soles tickling her into a frenzy, two college guys have fun playing this little piggie, etc. I love to hear stuff like that. Once again, it is pure fantasy. I am not sure I like it when the real thing happens. But I LOVE to hear it.
Hey tickleking, I'm just a little confused here. You refer to "her" as if "she" is someone we already know. Did I miss the beginning of your post? Who is this "she"?

Here are some more of my fantasies A jealous bridesmaid tickles the nylon clad feet of the bride in hopes that she won't marry the groom Or a lucky groom gets to tie up the bride and bridesmaids on the honeymoon He then gets to tickle all those nylon clad feet Be one hell of a honeymoon night
General Zod

Drew,

King's apparently not on the line right now. He was telling me (at my request) about his wife. I guess you just missed that part of his post. (He sent two messages almost back to back.)

It could be beautiful...

My wife knows all about my interest in tickling and has even let me get away with a couple of G-rated tickles for her friends. But in a perfect fantasy...

I would come home to a kid-free house and my wife and one of her friends getting drunk together. She would talk her friend into being tied up. (Not a major strech since we always have restraints attached to the bed!) She would tickle the hell out of her friend while I sit back and enjoy the show.

It's not much but it would scratch my itch without offending anyone, except maybe the 'lee.:devil:

My wife (the "she" in earlier posts,) has told me several fantasy type stories. We usually start having fun by her asking me "what theme?" One of these involves a vacation in the Caribbean. While on the beach, I go to one of the beach vendors for a couple of drinks. While I am gone, a couple of the locals convince her to allow them to bury her in the sand, as "it is a local native custom." After doing this, they proceed to rub lotion all over her exposed bare feet, which tickles like crazy. Once her soles are fully lotioned, they take their fingernails and slowly drag them from heel to toe, back and forth. Above her shrieking laughter, they tell her that this too, is a native custom. Her feet are incredibly ticklish in real life, so these kind of stories are fantastic to hear. This may sound strange, but they make me appreciate her even more.

I have several others I will share over the next few days.

sole seeker, you have an imagination almost exactly like mine. As a matter of fact, I am going to share some of yours with my wife for future stories;)

Another fantasy I have is that we are involved in a car accident. My wife convinces me we should go for big money (no we are not like this, it is just for the fantasy), and claim that she cannot feel anything below her waist. While in court, the defense attorney approaches her on the witness stand, and asks "Now you have testified that you cannot feel anything below the waist is that correct?" All the while he is asking, he is picking up her ankle and placing it on a chair. She nervously looks at him and says, "That is correct." He then proceeds to remove her heel, and says "Well, we'll just see."

In a child like voice, he says "Kitchy Kitchy Koo..." as he drags his fingers back and forth on the bottom of her foot. She stifles back the laughter and looks at him, with tears coming out of her eyes from holding it in. He begins to play "this little piggie..." which is when she loses it and her leg begins thrashing all around. Just to ensure that the jury and the judge both witness the evidence, he continues to tickle for another ten or fifteen seconds, until the judge slams down the gavel and yells "order in this court!"

Gone fishin'

Hey Merciless, post something on those g-rated tickles, or maybe use them as a basis for a fictional story line.

Seems to me there are some pretty good ideas here for future stories. Why don't you write a story or two based on your fantasies King?

At the moment I seem to be fresh out of immagination. I'm starting my vacation today. Maybe a week in the sun will help. Damn sure won't hurt.

Just thought I'd add mine in here and start being a more active member. :) I guess my main fantasy right now is to find a great guy and be able to tell him how I feel about tickling and what it does for me. Then I'd find out that it had the same affect on him and he'd offer to tie me up and tickle torture my entire body until I can't take anymore! :D Haven't been able to find that guy yet. :sowrong: Oh well, maybe someday. Until then I'll keep fantasizing.
mouse girl

Heh

Mouse, whoever you end up with...will be one lucky SOB. Don't give up hope. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back