• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling feet mystery.

I'd poke them to see if they were real,if they moved I'd either break the wall myself or call the fire department.Somebody is obviously stuck and needs help.

Seesh, now it's a bearded clam out of a giant clam......

Maybe it's just Ashton,(Mr Demi Moore), and a new 'punked" episode, or the old x-rated Candid Camera. Let's get a vote count: Laughing Wall vs. Moaning Wall. The building inspector is probably going to clock some overtime either way.

I would be tempted, sure. Would seem like an open invitation. (I use to have such fantasies when I was younger.) Bare soles smiling at me. If the sound of the laughter was nice, then I would proceed to go to town on them, merrily tickling away.

Hmm...well...here's the thing...if the question was "IF there was a vagina sticking out of a wall would you hump it?" I think the answer would be a no. Not sure this is any different.

Well , that's just silly.

What reason would there be for a vagina to be sticking out of a wall? :crazy:

Clearly neither of you have been to an art museum. :jester:

Any random pair of feet, without seeing anything else. I'd pass. I'm straight and tickle female feet only. What if the feet belonged to a guy? What if the feet belonged to a cop or law enforcement officer, and I got arrested from tickling them? What, if heaven forbid, they werent over 18? There are just too many variables to just swing into action, and say "Tickle these feet".

No thanks. I love female feet, and I love tickling female feet, but I'd have to know what the feet were attached to, before just tickling.

Mitch

Can't say that I wouldn't be tempted, but not knowing anything about the owner of the said feet, I would have to pass on the offer. :cynical:

I don't know if this is in the right forum, so please be kind but To all of you sweet guys that are asking me to write my story; Please do! Please write it about my sensitive stocking foot being stuck in a weak attic floor when I was looking to purchase a house. I went in before the other realestate woman came to the house she finds my helpless foot and tortures me until I am breathless! Here are answers to questions you have been asking for details:

A stiff feather is most difficult on my sensitive feet.

How long would it take before I would laugh? I would do my best to hold back the laughter, if you teased me with a feather, as to let me know whats comming, I could possible hold out 30 seconds maybe 1 minute if I was upset with the tickler.

I would giggle at first, then if you could figure out my weakness my laughter would become almost a panicked soft deep on going laugh.

My beautiful toes ard painted in a deep red color.

My feet are always lotioned so they smell like lotion with a very slight musk if I were wearing shoues all day.

I am a size 7.5 shoe.

My level of ticklishness for "reference" is unbarable at times.

Not knowing who is tickling me would be much worse for me to handle.

Not seeing my foot being tickled would make it far more tickly.

If it was only one foot being tickled would drive me over the edge.

Yes, the person should slowly remove my shoes and then tickle my stocking foot for a while.

At some point cut a hole in the stocking by my arch and slow push and pull the feather through its opening.

Silk stockings would make me more sensitive to fingers, my bare foot more sensitive to feathers and brushes.

Slow long strokes a far worse for me.

Once I was tortured by having my cute little toes foundled when the had some kind of industrial grease applied to them , the person only touch my toes and nothing else it was horrible!

Thank you for your kind words about my (I can't lie) sexy little feet. I am so very excited to see where you will go my stories.

I think you should write your own story.You know what you want in it and you have all the details in your head.All you have to do now is let the words flow from your head onto the paper with a pen.You can do it.

I have posted a few picks of me in the situation we are talking about. I dont think there are many of you that would not advantage of my poor helpless litte foot.

How about you open your own thread an quit hijacking this one!?

If they were IN that situation by choice, yes. It'd be kinda weird though.

BTW Maestro1874, nice answer!

Don't tell me you broke a hole into you wall just to take pics for this thread

Just curious not sure how everyone would react to this situation if it presented itself. If you had an opportunity to tickle a pair of feet sticking out of a wall or something where you could not see who was the owner of the feet and they could not see you, but you were told that the feet were extremly ticklish. Would you tickle them or would you need to know the owner of the feet?

Absolutely.

Male, female...as long as they weren't disgusting looking.

And I'd laugh right along with them too! LOL!

~ toyou

RRRRRAAAAAA!!!!!! CAT FIGHT!!!!

RRRRRAAAAAA!!!!!! CAT FIGHT!!!! YOU GOTTA LOVE A GOOD CAT FIGHT!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

(BY the amount of PMs I have received from this thread, people want to see my lovely silky arches, and hear about MY fantasies.)

She wrote me asking me to share my fantasy with her, and she hasn't written back yet. (Mine was more a revenge fantasy, so maybe that freaked her out a bit.)

Rhiannon,

It’s hard to figure out why you would direct you hostility in my direction. I viewed pictures off your feet in a different thread and they are amazing. So I don’t think its jealousy, but maybe its attention or your lack of ability to share the spotlight.

I see you invade many threads and don’t consider it “hijacking”. You have not seen much of my posts so, if I am posting pictures and letting my words flow it is because this is MY absolute end all be all fantasy.

If I were a different person, I might be less likely to post again, but I am not that person, I WILL “hijack” any thread I like as long as if is within the rules of the TMF, and that people want to read them. (BY the amount of PMs I have received from this thread, people want to see my lovely silky arches, and hear about MY fantasies.)

As far as the hole in the wall pictures, they were taken over two years ago. Lastly, If I had a hole put in a wall in MY home to fulfill MY fantasy, at the very least, I live MY to the fullest and have the means to live it my way!

Now, as stated before you have very beautiful feet, and if you keep raining on other's parade, you might find those pretty little toes of yours bound together and my long sexy red nails skittering along your sexy soles.

Oh,and how will your nails find her :neenerneener:

Hmm...well...here's the thing...if the question was "IF there was a vagina sticking out of a wall would you hump it?" I think the answer would be a no. Not sure this is any different.

Not that I don't totally agree with you in principle, but any vagina capable of sticking through a wall on its own is going to be utterly frightening regardless of the situation. I believe the best possible two word description of what I'm imagining would be "alligator labia." :wowzer:

Omg Lol that is too funny,a vagina sticking out of the wall.That would be an odd horror movie

Ok, let me join the cat fight...just so people get their kick :innocent:

It’s hard to figure out why you would direct you hostility in my direction. I viewed pictures off your feet in a different thread and they are amazing. So I don’t think its jealousy, but maybe its attention or your lack of ability to share the spotlight.

First of all: I am not hostile towards you! I was merely suggesting that you open up your own thread about your own feet and your own fantasies. I can almost guarantee that you will get a lot more attention in that one - which I get the impression you seek!

As for the spotlight - I wasn't aware that there is one around here, nor that I am in it, so I also didn't know there was anything to share! :)

I see you invade many threads and don’t consider it “hijacking”.

Do you call me discussing on topic in other threads invading them?

As far as the hole in the wall pictures, they were taken over two years ago.

Interesting. That was why I was asking.

Now, as stated before you have very beautiful feet, and if you keep raining on other's parade, you might find those pretty little toes of yours bound together and my long sexy red nails skittering along your sexy soles.

I totally highly doubt that! :)

Let me remind you WE are both on a fetish board, and if you’re going to dictate what interesting i.e. odd weird is, maybe you don’t belong here.

You are misunderstanding me totally. I actually do think that it is pretty interesting that someone puts a hole in a wall to fulfill their fantasy. No sarcasm, no irony. Is it possible that you are reading things into my postings which are not there?

And seriously, I still do think you should open your own thread, especially with your story request. Maybe you would even get people to roleplay in there!

Um, oh yeah, back the original question lol, yes, I think I would actually. I'm not much of a ler but that's a chance I probably would take, assuming this person was there because they wanted to be tickled? It would be fun, guy or gal's feet. I do think it's a bit different than a vagina in a wall though......I wouldn't be afraid of catching an STD from a foot. :jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back