• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Feet? Tickled Feet? Seriously, Why Do We Like It So Much?

ticklesfeetintx

TMF Expert
I can't never find the proper words to explain it, but I can't help it, I just love it! I love having my feet tickled! I love tickling the feet of my female friends (whenever I can). What is it specifically about tickling feet or having your feet tickled that just feels so awesome...

Ticklesfeetintx

In some aspects, we can only speculate. I will try, so if anyone finds my speculation off-base, just remember that my fascination with feet isn't quite as up there as some others on this site, though I do find them attractive (though I have odd stipulations).

I think that as a whole, there is a foot fetish for a lot of reasons. Like breasts and ass, the feet are almost always protected and covered up in some way, and people generally are embarrassed by them. The feet are a forbidden fruit, so to speak, because they are always locked away and are generally in a "no touchy" zone. Add in the fact that the feet are an errogenous zone, and I think that could explain a few things.

If I'm wrong, I have another answer that will not fail: Because we do!

ticklesfeetintx said:
I can't never find the proper words to explain it, but I can't help it, I just love it! I love having my feet tickled! I love tickling the feet of my female friends (whenever I can). What is it specifically about tickling feet or having your feet tickled that just feels so awesome...

Ticklesfeetintx

I couldnt agree more.. My feet are very ticklish too. I dont know what it is about tickling girls feet and being tickled but it is just fantastic

Believe me ...... why I like tickling & feet & tickling feet so much is a question I've been asking myself since I've been coherent. I don't really think about it as 'why' anymore ..... I like it. I just do ....... & that's good enough.

As mentioned above, feet are an erogenous zone, but mainstream society seems to want to ignore that fact, perhaps because feet (like hands) are necessary in accomplishing mundane tasks, unlike breasts or genitalia. But the simple truth is that we enjoy stimulating all sensitive areas of the body, and there are few more sensitive than the foot. If the foot had the same level of sensitivity as the elbow, I doubt we would make such a fuss over them. The hand is on the same level of sensitivity as the foot, and my wife melts just as quickly from a hand massage as a foot massage. She also has very ticklish palms. And guess what, I love to tickle them. I think our intense desire to tickle feet is very natural. It’s the way society perceives our desire that should be in question.

I too have pondered this, and the only explanation I have is that when I was a kid my family constantly tickled my feet. I began to enjoy the tickling so much that I loved to give it out to females any chance I could. You wanna know something? I STILL DO!!! When I am tickled on my feet it turns me on but when I tickle a females feet it is stimulating and is a high I can't describe.To me there is nothing better than tickling a pair of helpless feet!

TKLMAN said:
Believe me ...... why I like tickling & feet & tickling feet so much is a question I've been asking myself since I've been coherent. I don't really think about it as 'why' anymore ..... I like it. I just do ....... & that's good enough.

That makes sense to me. Why do some people like bleu cheese, and others abhor it? Why do some perfer tea to coffee? Because we do! Everyone has likes and dislikes, and needen't bother by the opinion of "the norm". Just relax and enjoy! I do!

TKLMAN's response more than amply sums it up.....but there is that absolutely, deliciously gnawing feeling you get (when you're the 'lee) just before someone begins tickling your feet (this is true when you know it's coming). And when you're not aware, you can't help but totally lose yourself....drinking in all the sensations the fingers create as they wriggle about along your soles....

.....as the 'ler.....I totally lose myself in the beauty of the feet I'm tickling....the textures, softness, and look of the soles....the shape of the 'lee's feet....the way their feet react while I tickle them....the way their BODY reacts when my fingers are workin' only their feet....the laughter....and if they're really enjoying it??? Oh man........

myfeetrsweet said:
:feets: I was tickled on New Years and absolutely loved the feeling of having my fur-lined booties slowly removed from my barefeet while I stretched out on the couch. Since I was on my tummy I could not see what was going to happen next, but I could feel the breath of one tickler across my sensitive toes. I almost giggled when my ankles were tied together with a satin tie, knowing what was to come. Of course, my giggling became more pronounced soon after the baby oil was rubbed into my precious peds and the sensations of a feather's kiss began to take its toll on me. Not long after the pheasant feather began travelling across and between my toe-stems my laughter became more hysterical, especially when I heard the tickle talk and moaning coming from one of my ticklers that fateful night. It tickled so much, but I love having my feet loved and tickled at the same time.

Great visualization! Very tantalizing!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back